Project MNOG 3D

specsowl

I might be interested in a position of an Animator.
Are there any "special" requirements beside knowing how to animate?
Also, If I was accepted, Am I free to leave anytime I want? (For example when something changes and I simply wont have time to continue my work on this project)

• Upvote 1

Proud and excited to be a part of this project. MNOG and MNOG II were a big part of my childhood, so it's great to being paying artistic homage to my creative roots. :)

mnog3d_banner.jpg

"A fully explorable 3D version of the original island of Mata Nui is being developed. Copy this signature to support the project!"

This is fantastic and your 3d work is stunning! I greatly anticipate the finished product. I just replayed MNOLG the other day when the return of Bionicle was officially announced as I was on a nostalgia trip.

• Upvote 1

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

As one of the writers I also welcome all of the new staff members!

We're already seven people now. I'm sure this will boost the project a lot!

Monthly updates is a great idea and I can't wait until the 6th October for the first prerelease!

Edited by Vorred
  • Upvote 3

wnimDt6.jpg

EXztX3v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/h1LxCHx.png

UPDATE!

5 days until the release of the PRE-Alpa on October 6th. Are you ready to explore what we have of Ga-Koro? The game will be available to download here! However, there are other ways of finding out about MNOG3D.

Check out our twitter and facebook pages!

There we have updates, images, and links for the downloads. 

We also have some merchandise available at Redbubble so be sure to check it out! There's not much now, but give us time and we'll have a lot more options!

JgRUkSx.png

Edit: Please link to images over 750 kB!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

Well, we are working our way to Onu-Koro we should say. After this Pre-Alpha release, Ga-Koro won't necessarily be finished. However, we will move on into Ga-Wahi where we can experiment more with tool use and item collection. The area will be the path from Ga-Koro to Onu-Koro passing right under the Motaro Desert. Here you will be combatting Rahi and collecting items, which can also be done in Ga-Koro in the second Pre-Alpha. The third installment will actually be our Beta featuring most of the features, refined villages, and implementation of quests. That's all I will say for now, but this is our schedule!

Edited by specsowl
  • Upvote 1

It's just around the corner guys! 

Let me be a Beta tester :(

You'll have to wait quite a bit then, we haven't even reached a proper alpha stage yet XD

EDIT:

Ironic, we're working on Ga Koro and I reached "Aquatic Guardian" forum rank!

Edited by Tattorack
  • Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

You'll be able to test Ga Koro on monday if everything goes well. :)

The world ends on Sunday.

O.O

This is exactly what I would want a Bionicle MMORPG to look like. 

I really don't see what the hype always is with MMO's.

Why does everybody always want an MMO of something? There's really nothing great about them...

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Like Vorred mentioned, I played the staff pre-alpha yesterday and was blown away. It was the perfect combination of wonder and nostalgia presented in a new and fresh way. If this is any inclination of what the entire island will be like, it's going to be a must-play for any long-term Bionicle fans like ourselves.

• Upvote 2

mnog3d_banner.jpg

"A fully explorable 3D version of the original island of Mata Nui is being developed. Copy this signature to support the project!"

You'll be able to test Ga Koro on monday if everything goes well. :)

The world ends on Sunday.

O.O

This is exactly what I would want a Bionicle MMORPG to look like. 

I really don't see what the hype always is with MMO's.

Why does everybody always want an MMO of something? There's really nothing great about them...

If not an MMO, than definitely an RPG. Then again, someone is already making a Skyrim mod of Mata Nui. :/

Hey guy...sorry...I'm cancelling the project...because SMASH BROS JUST CAME OUT. 

I'm kidding, I wouldn't dare cancel this! Hopefully my Smashing wont get in the way of the Pre-Alpha?

On a more serious note, expect another update today, albeit later than I usually do one. 

Edited by specsowl