The Elder Scrolls

My Breezehome chest is filled with junk. My modded player home, however, has some mannequins equipped with armor, some weapon holders next to them on the wall, and a bedroom with shelves where I've put some of the more visible loot, like the aforementioned Taproot and Centurion core. Oh, and there's the wall with bookshelves, but I haven't stored much there yet. I tend to always be over-encumbered, so books are the last thing I start carrying around. I'm gonna have to raid someone's library soon, though, to add to mine. :P

Aww.Anybody gone on a Werewolf rampage through Whiterun? I successfully killed everybody without dying on Expert. The ways to stay alive is by roaring (shout button, makes a Roar that Scares everybody in about a 5 mile radius). While they're running, do a pounce attack (attacking while Sprinting) should instakill most everybody. Also, Power attacking is fun since it knocks them over and you can just beat the carp out of them. :P

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I like rampaging and city-killing, but it caused too many glitches on Alius Ramentuk, so on my Khajit Morgan Freeman I'm avoiding it.Yeah. That's right. Morgan Freeman FTW!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I did it for the same reasons. I begrudgingly got it at first because the Companions basically forced me to (don't get me wrong, Aela is pretty cool, but it felt a bit wrong for my character to be a werewolf), then used it once or twice in combat. Usually ended with me either getting killed due to lack of range attacks (plus I was a mage with no armor score to take advantage of), or my follower running off seemingly permanently because I used the fear-inducing ability. Plus, I also got tired of the lack of bonus from sleeping when I never used the upsides of the curse. Cured myself during the last Companion quest and haven't missed it since. I might get werewolf form again for RP reasons on a different character, but that one will likely use armor and also not have any followers.

I just didn't enjoy being a Werewolf as much in Skyrim as in Bloodmoon (albeit via Ring of Hircine). Don't know why though.Must be the third person.Level 40 on my alt; just finished Winterhold (again).Anybody else wonder why the Necromancers Amulet went from being the most powerful amulet in the game (Morrowind) to being as much a pain as a benefit (Oblivion) to a total piece of junk (Skyrim)? I mean seriously. Whyyy?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I've been wondering for a while, and don't know how to tell: Who are more powerful, Dremora Lords or Dremora Valknyaz?I like being a Werewolf. I have sucessfully murdered everybody in every Capital and town in beast mode by now. It's odd, When I have my Skyforge Steel Sword out and turn into a manwolf, I keep holding the Sword. More reach and damage, so I'm not complaining. Time to move on to the farms and random Inns, then Forts. Hopefully the Imperial Soldiers don't occupy every Fort in a Hold they own.

Edited by Field Marshal Rakmon

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I like being a Werewolf. I have sucessfully murdered everybody in every Capital and town in beast mode by now. It's odd, When I have my Skyforge Steel Sword out and turn into a manwolf, I keep holding the Sword. More reach and damage, so I'm not complaining. Time to move on to the farms and random Inns, then Forts. Hopefully the Imperial Soldiers don't occupy every Fort in a Hold they own.

Ever heard of the little mining town Caldera? No? Oh, it used to be on Vvardenfell. That changed. :PThe good old days, when NPCs who were Essential could still be killed.

I've been wondering for a while, and don't know how to tell: Who are more powerful, Dremora Lords or Dremora Valknyaz?

Valkynaz. The Lords are only Markynaz, which is a Caste below/weaker.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Ah, I see. that awkward moment when Sinding is eating the dead bandits you killed in Helgenthat awesome moment when you and Sinding double-team Vuljotnaak on ExpertThat awkward moment when you sold Valdr's Lucky Dagger, not seeing it as very good

Eh, you can get through the College questline with minimal amounts of magic, I got through it largely through melee violence. Just need the right gear and such.Also, I found a moderator that adds the Umbra sword back in the game. Life = made.

rahkshi_symbol.png

After looking through the nexus, I have finally decided how to make Skyrim the best game possible in all History, w/ no chance of any game being better. I really need a good Computer, so I can install these modifications:1. Deadly Dragons. This makes Dragons godlike. They live up to their lore, and there are many more kinds of Dragons added, as well as new Dragony loot.2. WARZONES- Civil Unrest. As you've realized, the 'battles' in the Civil War questline are pathetic. 5 on 5, really? Unfortunately, this is because consoles and low-end computers could not handle large battles. But who cares about those people? This makes battles epic. Literally, Hundreds of Soldiers can be found fighting each other at certain battlegrounds, as well as the actual battle areas in the CW quest. What's more, you can join these battles and help either side eliminate the other.3. Occupy Skyrim (OCS). This beauty makes random encounters better. It also fixes Bethesda being lazy and adds Female imperial soldiers, as well as them being able to use 2H weapons. Also Imperial generals. As you take a walk through the barren landscape of the Reach, you hear some cries. Investigating, you find a large Group of Forsworn fighting against an enormous horde of Spiders. Best get out as fast as you can. before either notice you. You'll also occasionally find small skirmishes of a patrol ogf Imperials fighting Stormcloaks and whatnot.4. Godlike Dragon Priests- Rise of Konahrik. I love this. It ramps up the (already) impressive power of the Dragon priests to God or Demigodlike levels- They have about 150% more health and armor, use Master level spells, etc. It also adds a new quest and dungeon, which you can find by Riverwood IIRC. Some interesting surprises in there, and incredible loot- if you can survive...I'll also mention there's an extremely awesome Dragonbone Weapons moderator that adds completely new models w/ 1024*1024 textures. They have the base damage of Ebony, but are lighter and have higher chances of critical hits.Use all of these and you will never play another game again.

Apples and oranges, there, though I do love Bioshock like no other.I don't have most of those; my machine is somewhat impressive, but not quite powerful enough to handle all of those at once (will probably look into the Dragon Priest one at least, though). I do have the Dragonbone weapons one, and it is well worth it. Beautiful weapons that fit seamlessly with the design of the Dragonbone armor. Some even have little dragon words on them, like on the sword blade, but I dunno what it says.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Yeah, God I wish I bought Skyrim on the Computer, even if I had to run it at mid-low settings to get a good Framerate. So: Earlier, I was adventuring on a Road, and found an adorable Dog named Meeko. He led me back to his house- a small shack with a dead Nord inside. It also had a Journal, explaining his life and how he died of Rockjoint, leaving his lovable puppy behind. Naturally, I had to bring Meeko with me.Also naturally, at that moment, I met my first ancient Dragon.Meeko died.Naturally, I jumped off the nearest cliff, therefore commiting suicide and going back to when Meeko wasn't dead.Well actually, this was my brother playing, not me.

Sorry bro, but if you took Morrowind, gave it Skyrim graphics, and halved the Cliff Racer numbers, that would be the best game ever. Bar none. Bioshock is good and all, but we're talking something that has Skyrim beat before those additions.Also, for anyone who didn't notice, I finally got the RPG up a few days ago. Not that anything's happening.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Skyrim did not beat Bioshock you little-Skyrim has stuff to find and do but Bioshock has stuff to find and do and it's interesting.

"talking about something that has Skyrim beat before those additions" <--- referencing Morrowind; restatement "Morrowind is better than Skyrim even without those changes".And Bioshock is interesting, yes, but I personally don't like that type of game as much as the open-ended RPG setting provided by the Elder Scrolls series. You don't really have much as far as options in the series (though that doesn't mean I won't get Infinite when it comes out).-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Interesting > Choices

With the implication that nothing in Skyrim/Morrowind is interesting? I can (sort of) understand that with Skyrim (okay, not really), but finding nothing interesting in Morrowind means you grabbed the disk, snapped it half, and threw it in the fire.And if all you're looking for is for a linear, interesting storyline with a fun and occasionally challenging game, you can't beat Portal/Portal 2.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Couldn't get past the unbearable gameplay in Morrowind, and Skyrim has its moments but Bioshock blows it out the water.I didn't like Portal, sue me.

Meh, your loss on both accounts. *Shrug*Anyways, finished up the Thieves Guild a second time over, including the Reputation quests - haven't had a chance to test my Amulet of Articulation out yet, but soon enough. Also found a Banish weapon to disenchant, so happy about that. Dark Brotherhood time!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Note to self: If you ever want to tell people about something awesome, only say the stuff you wanna show. Add anything else, and people miss the point entirely and start whining about how Bioshock and Morrowind are so much better than Skyrim.

This isn't the Bioshock topic, let's move on.So, back to Skyrim. I'm getting closer to the Oblivion Walker achievement on my second account, and enjoying it :DI'm also a vampire...doing the quest to cure myself right now. Anyways, I've already done all the Guilds (but do to a glitch I have to get the One with the Shadows achievement on this account) and Civil War, and once I finish the Daedric quests I'll do the significant side quests (as in, non-generic dungeon ones) on this account (already done lots on my old one) and be done with Skyrim...*sigh*...DLC come soon please...

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

In my humble opinion, mods have given me more exciting content in both Fallout and Skyrim than any DLC could ever do. :)

I remember fondly the days of Expansion Packs. DLC minus the Download plus the Content. (See - Bloodmoon & Tribunal) You're perfectly right - mods for these games for free are better than some of the things you buy. (See - Horse Armor)Finished up the Dark Brotherhood questline. I found the end more satisfying than the end of Oblivions DB quests, but the Oblivion questline as a whole was better (*Gasp!*) methinks."Behold Shadowmere" was the best quest objective ever, though. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, Skyrim's DB questline wasn't real exciting until the last few stages, when it really shined. I found the non-plot-relevant contracts in Oblivion much more fun, like the one where you have to kill all the party guests.I also prefer expansions over DLC. DLC gives you a few new things, maybe like 5-10 new quests. But full expansions add all kinds of new things. It's like the difference between Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles in Oblivion. KOTN added a questline about the length of your average guild, but Shivering Isles added an entire new world space full of miscellaneous quests, new factions, and a major questline that's about the same length as the main quest of Oblivion and Skyrim.In the meantime, mods are usually just as good if not better than most DLC and are completely free; I know of at least one already that adds horse armor to Skyrim.

rahkshi_symbol.png

I killed the Emperor with an unarmed killcam. It was really freakin' epic.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I'm planning, on my second account, to get the Dead Thrall spell by the time I kill the Emperor, so I can make him my minion. I know he probably isn't powerful at all, but it's jsut awesome to have the former ruler of all of Tamriel as your mindless slave. Also, yeah, expansion packs>DLC.Hoping for that possible "Dawnguard" Skyrim expansion pack (Bethesda applied for a trademark for the term "Dawnguard").

BAHAHAHA niice.I've never played an ES before Skyrim and I've loved every second I've played it. I never thought I could play a single-player game so long and so often as I've been with Skyrim.I'm also fascinated with the modding aspect and I'm definitely going to start doing that myself once I get the time.