The Elder Scrolls

I don't know specifics, but apparently Dawnguard runs poorly on PS3. It seems to have something to do with adding the DLC to the vanilla game. The issue is further complicated by the fact that even more DLC is on the way, making the previous problems even more complicated.This is a quote from Bethesda staff:

Earlier in the month, we provided an update on Dawnguard's status for PS3. It's been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we're at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you're talking about sizable content like Dawnguard. We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we're working hard to deliver the content you guys want. Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms. When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.
Edited by Chols

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Yes, but killing Ulfric won't end all internal issues. In addition, as has been defined previously, Ulfric is not a Thalmor agent. He's an asset because his survival guarantees the Stormcloak Rebellion continues, because the Thalmor want to see the War carry on. If the War continues, more humans die, and during that time, they're not recovering to fight the elves, they're just fighting.The best thing to do for Skyrim is to join with Ulfric and crush the Imperial presence. If humanity is to make a last stand against the Elves, they need to have a fortified place like it to do it from. Icy seas and mountains on all sides.As far as the Empire trying to take back Skyrim after losing their general and all of their men - that plan provides no military soundness in the very least. After you finish a war, you don't immediately try it a second time. Especially without a strong Emperor who's trying to conquer an entire Empire. Sure, if Tiber Septim popped back down and started rocking the military orders, the Empire would go for Skyrim and pretty much everything else, but we don't have a Tiber Septim. We do, however, have a Dragonborn.Frankly, your character is the best choice for Emperor due to birthright. Dragonborn Emperor much?Besides, the War won't put an end to trade. The Revolutionary War ended, and it didn't cause the US to stop trade with Great Britain. Over a century later, both countries were on the same side for two World Wars.And the Elves will do a lot worse than Mustard Gas.Now, finally, you're right about one thing. Skyrim leaving isn't in the best interests of the Empire. But, see, I don't care about the Mede ruled Empire, I care about what's in the best interests of Skyrim. And, of course, the world at large. Either the Empire or Skyrim gains power at the end of the war, and I choose it to be Skyrim. Simple as that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately; so pardon me if my response is a little delayed...I actually think killing Ulfric will solve the internal issues, as many characters in the game stated that the Empire completely ignored Talos worship until Ulfric started creating a ruckus over it. He IS the source of the internal issues.Key thing: I never said he was willing or knowing agent. It's stated in game that the Thalmor convinced him the Empire was bad... He only came to that conclusion after they manipulated him. The Dossier States that "Obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial Victory and thus harmed out overall position in Skyrim.I think the Thalmor engineered the war to weaken a crucial pillar of Imperial might, and also several a major source of Imperial troops.I understand what you are stating about the geographical aspect, but you might have missed some other important things: #1. Trade. The Xenophobic behavior of the Stormcloaks, and Ulfric in particular could potentially isolate Skyrim from all Neighboring countries, and severely impact trade. High Rock and Cyrodill would undoubtedly be hostile, and Morrowind would likely not have warm relations, especially with the poor treatment of Dark Elves in the Stormcloak Capital of Windhelm. As a Desert, Hammerfell would not likely be a great trading source, either.#2. Postion. While it's true that Skyrim might be a fairly defensible location, remember that an Independent Skyrim actually cuts off the supply lines of Imperial High Rock and Cryodill. In other words, it's pinned right between two large imperial regions, one at the northwest, and the other along most of the Southern Border. In other words, a two front war.#3. Economics. I highly doubt that Skyrim would be able to support sustained conflict for a prolonged period of time, seeing as most of the country is actually Tundra, not exactly the bread bowl of Tamriel. If trade was cut off from the south by the Imperials in anger over the death of the Military Governor....Actually, it would be a perfect reflection of historical battles. Germany lost critical land, such as the Rhineland and parts of what became Poland in WWI, and it didn't take them long to try and regain them. Yes, the Dragonborn would be useful as an emperor, but I would probably be satisfied to leave him as the lieutenant of Tullius, on the Battlefield where he's needed.It definitely will result in some sort of Trade based punishment. As for it being all fine and dandy, remember that even after the Revolutionary War, we still had issues with Britain abducting sailors, and they did invade in the War of 1812 and even burned down the capital... As late at the 1860s they were acting as a major support to the South in the Civil war... it was very uneasy for a time. Time, which I believe, Skyrim doesn't have. The War is coming again very soon, according to that Thalmor Officer in Markarth.Uh, yeah, the elves will do much worse. They have magic, and the Nords ironically disown and refuse to accept other Nords that seek to learn magic skills. Ever notice the Thalmor vs Stormcloak battles? The Thalmor always curbstomp the Nords with Magic spells, for which the Stormcloaks have no counter. On the other hand, It is confirmed that the Empire uses mages, spellswords, and Battlemages in their forces. For me, personally, I have issues with both sides, but ultimately, I think the Empire is the only faction that can truly bring the fight home to the Thalmor, and hopefully liberate the Thalmor puppet states of Elsweyr and Valenwood. I have no problem with an eventual independent Skyrim; but now is the worst possible time.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately; so pardon me if my response is a little delayed...I actually think killing Ulfric will solve the internal issues, as many characters in the game stated that the Empire completely ignored Talos worship until Ulfric started creating a ruckus over it. He IS the source of the internal issues.Key thing: I never said he was willing or knowing agent. It's stated in game that the Thalmor convinced him the Empire was bad... He only came to that conclusion after they manipulated him. The Dossier States that "Obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial Victory and thus harmed out overall position in Skyrim.I think the Thalmor engineered the war to weaken a crucial pillar of Imperial might, and also several a major source of Imperial troops.I understand what you are stating about the geographical aspect, but you might have missed some other important things: #1. Trade. The Xenophobic behavior of the Stormcloaks, and Ulfric in particular could potentially isolate Skyrim from all Neighboring countries, and severely impact trade. High Rock and Cyrodill would undoubtedly be hostile, and Morrowind would likely not have warm relations, especially with the poor treatment of Dark Elves in the Stormcloak Capital of Windhelm. As a Desert, Hammerfell would not likely be a great trading source, either.#2. Postion. While it's true that Skyrim might be a fairly defensible location, remember that an Independent Skyrim actually cuts off the supply lines of Imperial High Rock and Cryodill. In other words, it's pinned right between two large imperial regions, one at the northwest, and the other along most of the Southern Border. In other words, a two front war.#3. Economics. I highly doubt that Skyrim would be able to support sustained conflict for a prolonged period of time, seeing as most of the country is actually Tundra, not exactly the bread bowl of Tamriel. If trade was cut off from the south by the Imperials in anger over the death of the Military Governor....Actually, it would be a perfect reflection of historical battles. Germany lost critical land, such as the Rhineland and parts of what became Poland in WWI, and it didn't take them long to try and regain them.Yes, the Dragonborn would be useful as an emperor, but I would probably be satisfied to leave him as the lieutenant of Tullius, on the Battlefield where he's needed.It definitely will result in some sort of Trade based punishment. As for it being all fine and dandy, remember that even after the Revolutionary War, we still had issues with Britain abducting sailors, and they did invade in the War of 1812 and even burned down the capital... As late at the 1860s they were acting as a major support to the South in the Civil war... it was very uneasy for a time. Time, which I believe, Skyrim doesn't have. The War is coming again very soon, according to that Thalmor Officer in Markarth.Uh, yeah, the elves will do much worse. They have magic, and the Nords ironically disown and refuse to accept other Nords that seek to learn magic skills. Ever notice the Thalmor vs Stormcloak battles? The Thalmor always curbstomp the Nords with Magic spells, for which the Stormcloaks have no counter. On the other hand, It is confirmed that the Empire uses mages, spellswords, and Battlemages in their forces.For me, personally, I have issues with both sides, but ultimately, I think the Empire is the only faction that can truly bring the fight home to the Thalmor, and hopefully liberate the Thalmor puppet states of Elsweyr and Valenwood. I have no problem with an eventual independent Skyrim; but now is the worst possible time.
A tiny spark can create a massive fire. You can try to remove that spark, but it's already spread too large. The fire will keep burning and spreading.Of course the Thalmor are a major factor behind the War starting. But you're wrong about one thing here - they don't want to weaken the Empire. They want to weaken all of the races of men. They want to kill everybody that isn't an Elf. By making the Imperials and Nords fight, their position advances. But no matter who wins, the war is over. And if the war is over, the Thalmor plan is roadblocked.Now then -#1. So you think they won't continue trade? Look, Skyrim is one of the largest producers in the Empire. It's also highly self sufficient, juding it based on what we've seen in-game. After all, it was the first kingdom of men, and they were able to keep it going back then. If the Empire cuts off trade, they would lose out on a lot of things. Skyrim wouldn't be put in nearly as bad of a place. However, both the Emperor (or whoever succeeds him.... heh) and Ulfric Stormcloak would know that it would be a mutual loss that would help the Thalmor. Trade would continue, one way or another.#2. Again, the Empire lost a lot of troops, and a general. If you listen to in-game dialogue, you can see that General Tullius is constantly being turned down reinforcements because they're all on the border watching the Elves. The Empire isn't going to waste more troops when they obviously don't have enough. It doesn't matter where somebody is if they're not trying to do anything to you.#3. But those cities are still able to sustain themselves.Now - hard to compare that to having your guards posted at the border of a land full of insane Nazi elves.It doesn't make sense that s/he would. But it would technically be hi/r birthright.But who won those wars? In addtion, Britain and the US were not, at the time, not fighting against a mutual enemy. If, say, the make believe country of Makebelievia in Africa that had fought them in the past and won, and now had servants based across Britan and the US, and control over say Wales, and could attack at any time, was in existance, then that would have changed things considerably. They wouldn't want to go to war if they had that enemy waiting on them. They'd go about their lives and hope they had more time to prepare, while preparing all they could.That's where you need to get creative and remember that you are playing the most important person in the game, who would be willing to get the Mages of Winterhold in and give them more power if it meant having a magical defense against the elves. Furthermore, even if the Nords don't use mages, they've fought them in the past, and know how to beat them. You can beat a mage without using magic, can't you? Besides, Nords do have archers, and an Archer can take out a Mage. Stick some Magicka Draining poison on the arrows and you've got yourself a useless Mage with an arrow in them.Overall, I think that a liberated Skyrim under the rule of Ulfric Stormcloak would be the strongest country to be in a war against the Thalmor. Especially when that means a much strengthened continuation of Talos worship, which the Thalmor want to end. And hopefully, the Empire will also decide they don't need to follow the Concordant, and just butcher every single Elf in Cyrodiil, deciding that if the Nords can do it, then they will too.My view involves a lot of dead Elves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately; so pardon me if my response is a little delayed...I actually think killing Ulfric will solve the internal issues, as many characters in the game stated that the Empire completely ignored Talos worship until Ulfric started creating a ruckus over it. He IS the source of the internal issues.Key thing: I never said he was willing or knowing agent. It's stated in game that the Thalmor convinced him the Empire was bad... He only came to that conclusion after they manipulated him. The Dossier States that "Obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial Victory and thus harmed out overall position in Skyrim.I think the Thalmor engineered the war to weaken a crucial pillar of Imperial might, and also several a major source of Imperial troops.I understand what you are stating about the geographical aspect, but you might have missed some other important things: #1. Trade. The Xenophobic behavior of the Stormcloaks, and Ulfric in particular could potentially isolate Skyrim from all Neighboring countries, and severely impact trade. High Rock and Cyrodill would undoubtedly be hostile, and Morrowind would likely not have warm relations, especially with the poor treatment of Dark Elves in the Stormcloak Capital of Windhelm. As a Desert, Hammerfell would not likely be a great trading source, either.#2. Postion. While it's true that Skyrim might be a fairly defensible location, remember that an Independent Skyrim actually cuts off the supply lines of Imperial High Rock and Cryodill. In other words, it's pinned right between two large imperial regions, one at the northwest, and the other along most of the Southern Border. In other words, a two front war.#3. Economics. I highly doubt that Skyrim would be able to support sustained conflict for a prolonged period of time, seeing as most of the country is actually Tundra, not exactly the bread bowl of Tamriel. If trade was cut off from the south by the Imperials in anger over the death of the Military Governor....Actually, it would be a perfect reflection of historical battles. Germany lost critical land, such as the Rhineland and parts of what became Poland in WWI, and it didn't take them long to try and regain them.Yes, the Dragonborn would be useful as an emperor, but I would probably be satisfied to leave him as the lieutenant of Tullius, on the Battlefield where he's needed.It definitely will result in some sort of Trade based punishment. As for it being all fine and dandy, remember that even after the Revolutionary War, we still had issues with Britain abducting sailors, and they did invade in the War of 1812 and even burned down the capital... As late at the 1860s they were acting as a major support to the South in the Civil war... it was very uneasy for a time. Time, which I believe, Skyrim doesn't have. The War is coming again very soon, according to that Thalmor Officer in Markarth.Uh, yeah, the elves will do much worse. They have magic, and the Nords ironically disown and refuse to accept other Nords that seek to learn magic skills. Ever notice the Thalmor vs Stormcloak battles? The Thalmor always curbstomp the Nords with Magic spells, for which the Stormcloaks have no counter. On the other hand, It is confirmed that the Empire uses mages, spellswords, and Battlemages in their forces.For me, personally, I have issues with both sides, but ultimately, I think the Empire is the only faction that can truly bring the fight home to the Thalmor, and hopefully liberate the Thalmor puppet states of Elsweyr and Valenwood. I have no problem with an eventual independent Skyrim; but now is the worst possible time.
A tiny spark can create a massive fire. You can try to remove that spark, but it's already spread too large. The fire will keep burning and spreading.Of course the Thalmor are a major factor behind the War starting. But you're wrong about one thing here - they don't want to weaken the Empire. They want to weaken all of the races of men. They want to kill everybody that isn't an Elf. By making the Imperials and Nords fight, their position advances. But no matter who wins, the war is over. And if the war is over, the Thalmor plan is roadblocked.Now then -#1. So you think they won't continue trade? Look, Skyrim is one of the largest producers in the Empire. It's also highly self sufficient, juding it based on what we've seen in-game. After all, it was the first kingdom of men, and they were able to keep it going back then. If the Empire cuts off trade, they would lose out on a lot of things. Skyrim wouldn't be put in nearly as bad of a place. However, both the Emperor (or whoever succeeds him.... heh) and Ulfric Stormcloak would know that it would be a mutual loss that would help the Thalmor. Trade would continue, one way or another.#2. Again, the Empire lost a lot of troops, and a general. If you listen to in-game dialogue, you can see that General Tullius is constantly being turned down reinforcements because they're all on the border watching the Elves. The Empire isn't going to waste more troops when they obviously don't have enough. It doesn't matter where somebody is if they're not trying to do anything to you.#3. But those cities are still able to sustain themselves.Now - hard to compare that to having your guards posted at the border of a land full of insane Nazi elves.It doesn't make sense that s/he would. But it would technically be hi/r birthright.But who won those wars? In addtion, Britain and the US were not, at the time, not fighting against a mutual enemy. If, say, the make believe country of Makebelievia in Africa that had fought them in the past and won, and now had servants based across Britan and the US, and control over say Wales, and could attack at any time, was in existance, then that would have changed things considerably. They wouldn't want to go to war if they had that enemy waiting on them. They'd go about their lives and hope they had more time to prepare, while preparing all they could.That's where you need to get creative and remember that you are playing the most important person in the game, who would be willing to get the Mages of Winterhold in and give them more power if it meant having a magical defense against the elves. Furthermore, even if the Nords don't use mages, they've fought them in the past, and know how to beat them. You can beat a mage without using magic, can't you? Besides, Nords do have archers, and an Archer can take out a Mage. Stick some Magicka Draining poison on the arrows and you've got yourself a useless Mage with an arrow in them.Overall, I think that a liberated Skyrim under the rule of Ulfric Stormcloak would be the strongest country to be in a war against the Thalmor. Especially when that means a much strengthened continuation of Talos worship, which the Thalmor want to end. And hopefully, the Empire will also decide they don't need to follow the Concordant, and just butcher every single Elf in Cyrodiil, deciding that if the Nords can do it, then they will too.My view involves a lot of dead Elves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Again, the Dragonborn has the power to completely quench that power by destroying a charismatic asset of the Thalmor.They want to weaken the Empire, as it represents the largest bastion of human power. While Awfully written, the two books hint at this. Likewise, it was stated that the whole Hammerfell being "rejected" by the empire was also a part of the Thalmor Plan. They intended for it to happen, and thus weaken their primary. One of the greatest rules of war is to "Divide and destroy".As for the "if the war is over, the Thalmor plan is roadblocked". Not necessarily; they still weakened Humanities primary empire, and split the power into two warring factions, while cutting off Highrock from Imperial reinforcements in Cryodill.#1. Self sufficient, you say? I was under the impression that it relied heavily on trade cities such as Riften and Solitude. As for Ulfric, I'm not truly sure he would have the forsight for that. After all, he didn't seem to care/know that creating a massive ruckus in Markarth would result in his Nord Brethren suddenly being hauled away in the night for worshipping Talos.#2. I do think it matters. If Skyrim was lost, I do think the superiors would take notice. I gather that they want to waste as few soldiers for the upcoming blow against the Thalmor as possible... and thus they had to rely on a smaller expeditionary force. Seeing as a Free Skyrim utterly destroys the Imperial Supply lines to High Rock, I think they would have enough reason to wage a desperate war to stay intact.#3. We've only seen them sustain themselves when trade was still present. We haven't seen what would happen if ALL of the farmers were drafted for the war against the combined forces of the Aldemeri Dominion, Valenwood and Elsweyr.For that last line, what? Having a Border would be much more useful in developing a counterblow. If Humanity is to win, they need to strike back at the Thalmor, not be isolated in a frozen, boxed in country to the North sandwiched between multiple hostile nations.Perhaps. The US and Britain didn't have a mutual Enemy, but much later in WWII the Russians and the US actually had combat engagements between each other before they had destroyed the Nazi's, especially in Yugoslavia, where the festering beginnings of the Cold War started to show.Yes, there may be counters, but you forget, the Thalmor have all classes of warriors, including the Khajiit and Wood Elves, who are among the best Archers in Tamriel. Not to mention, they defeated the dwindling Snow Elves, not the High Elves, Khajiit, and Wood Elves all at once. As for the Imagination, I could imagine anything. That's not the point. The College is stated to be a faction that avoids the conflict, and again, remember that the Nords despise mages and call them "Weak"? With the large number of elves they have, they'd probably be dismissed by the "True Nords" as "Thalmor Spies"."Overall, I think that a liberated Skyrim under the rule of Ulfric Stormcloak would be the strongest country to be in a war against the Thalmor. Especially when that means a much strengthened continuation of Talos worship, which the Thalmor want to end. And hopefully, the Empire will also decide they don't need to follow the Concordant, and just butcher every single Elf in Cyrodiil, deciding that if the Nords can do it, then they will too."^ In response: Skyrim was a Talos Alcove safely tucked away from notice, thanks to the intentionally turned head of the Empire. Ulfric's actions brought in the Thalmor, and allowed them to draw out the last bastions of Talos worship so they can finish wiping out the elusive followers. Ulfric's actions have brought nothing but ruin on Skyrim, to be honest. And if you pay attention to dialogue from the Imperials, (who have multiple top leaders that Worship Talos) you can tell that the Concordat will be abolished...when they have consolidated their forces. Not before. As for the last line, read "The Great War". It details how powerful the dominion is, and how simply "abolishing" a rule before a considerable force would be folly.

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

@ Wotz; Well that's a strange interpretation. :P Oh, and nice Daleks.

Again, the Dragonborn has the power to completely quench that power by destroying a charismatic asset of the Thalmor.They want to weaken the Empire, as it represents the largest bastion of human power. While Awfully written, the two books hint at this. Likewise, it was stated that the whole Hammerfell being "rejected" by the empire was also a part of the Thalmor Plan. They intended for it to happen, and thus weaken their primary. One of the greatest rules of war is to "Divide and destroy".As for the "if the war is over, the Thalmor plan is roadblocked". Not necessarily; they still weakened Humanities primary empire, and split the power into two warring factions, while cutting off Highrock from Imperial reinforcements in Cryodill.#1. Self sufficient, you say? I was under the impression that it relied heavily on trade cities such as Riften and Solitude. As for Ulfric, I'm not truly sure he would have the forsight for that. After all, he didn't seem to care/know that creating a massive ruckus in Markarth would result in his Nord Brethren suddenly being hauled away in the night for worshipping Talos.#2. I do think it matters. If Skyrim was lost, I do think the superiors would take notice. I gather that they want to waste as few soldiers for the upcoming blow against the Thalmor as possible... and thus they had to rely on a smaller expeditionary force. Seeing as a Free Skyrim utterly destroys the Imperial Supply lines to High Rock, I think they would have enough reason to wage a desperate war to stay intact.#3. We've only seen them sustain themselves when trade was still present. We haven't seen what would happen if ALL of the farmers were drafted for the war against the combined forces of the Aldemeri Dominion, Valenwood and Elsweyr.For that last line, what? Having a Border would be much more useful in developing a counterblow. If Humanity is to win, they need to strike back at the Thalmor, not be isolated in a frozen, boxed in country to the North sandwiched between multiple hostile nations.Perhaps. The US and Britain didn't have a mutual Enemy, but much later in WWII the Russians and the US actually had combat engagements between each other before they had destroyed the Nazi's, especially in Yugoslavia, where the festering beginnings of the Cold War started to show.Yes, there may be counters, but you forget, the Thalmor have all classes of warriors, including the Khajiit and Wood Elves, who are among the best Archers in Tamriel. Not to mention, they defeated the dwindling Snow Elves, not the High Elves, Khajiit, and Wood Elves all at once. As for the Imagination, I could imagine anything. That's not the point. The College is stated to be a faction that avoids the conflict, and again, remember that the Nords despise mages and call them "Weak"? With the large number of elves they have, they'd probably be dismissed by the "True Nords" as "Thalmor Spies"."Overall, I think that a liberated Skyrim under the rule of Ulfric Stormcloak would be the strongest country to be in a war against the Thalmor. Especially when that means a much strengthened continuation of Talos worship, which the Thalmor want to end. And hopefully, the Empire will also decide they don't need to follow the Concordant, and just butcher every single Elf in Cyrodiil, deciding that if the Nords can do it, then they will too."^ In response: Skyrim was a Talos Alcove safely tucked away from notice, thanks to the intentionally turned head of the Empire. Ulfric's actions brought in the Thalmor, and allowed them to draw out the last bastions of Talos worship so they can finish wiping out the elusive followers. Ulfric's actions have brought nothing but ruin on Skyrim, to be honest. And if you pay attention to dialogue from the Imperials, (who have multiple top leaders that Worship Talos) you can tell that the Concordat will be abolished...when they have consolidated their forces. Not before. As for the last line, read "The Great War". It details how powerful the dominion is, and how simply "abolishing" a rule before a considerable force would be folly.
You really like calling him an asset, don't you? Look, your character is a Thalmor asset. If you pulled up Thalmor Dossier: Dragonborn, that's exactly what it would say - Asset. Uncooperative.Not really. The Empire isn't any stronger right now than Hammerfell or Skyrim.They split their power into two warring factions that... aren't warring. Huh. If the war is over, they're not at war. The only objective in this war from the pro-human viewpoint is ending it, Stormcloak or Imperial. That's the largest blow you can strike to the Elves. And I do believe that High Rock and Cyrodiil would continue trading, though with heavy taxes imposed by the Nords. And, in the event that the Empire was at war with the Thalmor, Ulfric Stormcloak wouldn't try to cause them problems. It would be illogical - if you do that, it helps the elves. The Empire might even beat them if you don't get in their way, though it's a longshot. And if they don't, then the Elves are just that much weaker when they do reach Skyrim. I don't know if you're thinking Ulfric took Intelligence as his dump stat or something, but I always had the impression he was quite intelligent and a good tactician. He's not going to let a grudge against a defeated Empire get in the way of thinking - especially not with allies such as the Dragonborn, or Galmar Stonefist, who clearly just wants to do whatever hurts the Elves the most - even if it means helping the Empire.#1. Why do you immediately assume Ulfric didn't intend for that. When the Thalmor started taking people, it showed just how bad they were. A few Nords were lost, sure, but a lot more would have seen the Thalmor going berserk in their own country. It just helped to bolster the Stormcloak Rebellion. And as for the trade - it was a major soruce of goods, but not a necessary one. The country could handle itself, though it would be sacrificing a number of conveniances. And, again - the trade would continue anyways.#2. A desparate war when they're already fighting one? That makes no sense. Look, the Empire attempting to retake Skyrim just doesn't make any clear sense. Neither side would be that stupid when they have the Thalmor at their doorstep. The idea you're suggesting is, "Hey! If we beat them, they'll become our soldiers! Let's throw away half of ours just to take theirs! Then we both lose hundreds of men, but hey, at least in the end we'll have exactly the same number. Woot!"#3. Because that's what happens, right? Skyrim already has a pretty strong military, and it's going to get stronger over time once the entire nation is united. There's still going to be farmers out in the fields. It will be hard, yes, but it's a fight that can be won.That's now what I mean. I'm saying your comparison didn't really work. And actually, the border doens't work as well as you think. The Wood Elves and Khajiit are notoriously dangerous in jungled areas, which makes battle in their homelands very dangerous. As opposed to Skyrim, where both are at a major disadvantage in their traditional fighting tecniques. In addition, Skyrim being further away means it's more defensible - getting supplies for the Elven troops would be much harder.Yeah, but even in the present time, the Empire and Skyrim still have a far better relationship based on blood and tradition than, say, the US and Russia, who were never exactly traditional allies who jumped to each others aid at a moments notice. Unless I missed that part of my history lesson..... and who is the Dragonborn? Oh, right, the Archmage. I'm sure that the Nords are going to call somebody who can use the Thu'um and kill off Alduin the World-Eater weak. Pretty much whatever you imagine your character saying should happen, will happen. Maybe it won't in the canon, but the thing is, it's an RPG. And you have to look at things from the way your character would handle it. Which, in this case, actually involves J'Zargo mounted on an Ancient Dragon and bringing ultimate death.~Yeah, sure - if the Empire wins. If the Stormcloaks win, free Talos worship, and no Thalmor to stop it. Now, with the War over, the weakened Empire will withdraw from Skyrim and do their consolidating. Less to work with than before, but at least they can get prepared for the storm. Skyrim will do the same thing, of course. As will Hammerfell. Overall, the Human nations will be (mostly) divided, but each as individually as strong as they could be in that way. Perhaps they will unite during the war against the Thalmor, though not as a single Empire, but closer to Gondor and Rohan against the forces of Sauron. Or perhaps not. No matter what happens, though, the Elves will be beat. The good guy always wins, after all, especially when he has an army of dragons.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

@ Wotz; Well that's a strange interpretation. :P Oh, and nice Daleks.
You really like calling him an asset, don't you? Look, your character is a Thalmor asset. If you pulled up Thalmor Dossier: Dragonborn, that's exactly what it would say - Asset. Uncooperative.Not really. The Empire isn't any stronger right now than Hammerfell or Skyrim.They split their power into two warring factions that... aren't warring. Huh. If the war is over, they're not at war. The only objective in this war from the pro-human viewpoint is ending it, Stormcloak or Imperial. That's the largest blow you can strike to the Elves. And I do believe that High Rock and Cyrodiil would continue trading, though with heavy taxes imposed by the Nords. And, in the event that the Empire was at war with the Thalmor, Ulfric Stormcloak wouldn't try to cause them problems. It would be illogical - if you do that, it helps the elves. The Empire might even beat them if you don't get in their way, though it's a longshot. And if they don't, then the Elves are just that much weaker when they do reach Skyrim. I don't know if you're thinking Ulfric took Intelligence as his dump stat or something, but I always had the impression he was quite intelligent and a good tactician. He's not going to let a grudge against a defeated Empire get in the way of thinking - especially not with allies such as the Dragonborn, or Galmar Stonefist, who clearly just wants to do whatever hurts the Elves the most - even if it means helping the Empire.#1. Why do you immediately assume Ulfric didn't intend for that. When the Thalmor started taking people, it showed just how bad they were. A few Nords were lost, sure, but a lot more would have seen the Thalmor going berserk in their own country. It just helped to bolster the Stormcloak Rebellion. And as for the trade - it was a major soruce of goods, but not a necessary one. The country could handle itself, though it would be sacrificing a number of conveniances. And, again - the trade would continue anyways.#2. A desparate war when they're already fighting one? That makes no sense. Look, the Empire attempting to retake Skyrim just doesn't make any clear sense. Neither side would be that stupid when they have the Thalmor at their doorstep. The idea you're suggesting is, "Hey! If we beat them, they'll become our soldiers! Let's throw away half of ours just to take theirs! Then we both lose hundreds of men, but hey, at least in the end we'll have exactly the same number. Woot!"#3. Because that's what happens, right? Skyrim already has a pretty strong military, and it's going to get stronger over time once the entire nation is united. There's still going to be farmers out in the fields. It will be hard, yes, but it's a fight that can be won.That's now what I mean. I'm saying your comparison didn't really work. And actually, the border doens't work as well as you think. The Wood Elves and Khajiit are notoriously dangerous in jungled areas, which makes battle in their homelands very dangerous. As opposed to Skyrim, where both are at a major disadvantage in their traditional fighting tecniques. In addition, Skyrim being further away means it's more defensible - getting supplies for the Elven troops would be much harder.Yeah, but even in the present time, the Empire and Skyrim still have a far better relationship based on blood and tradition than, say, the US and Russia, who were never exactly traditional allies who jumped to each others aid at a moments notice. Unless I missed that part of my history lesson..... and who is the Dragonborn? Oh, right, the Archmage. I'm sure that the Nords are going to call somebody who can use the Thu'um and kill off Alduin the World-Eater weak. Pretty much whatever you imagine your character saying should happen, will happen. Maybe it won't in the canon, but the thing is, it's an RPG. And you have to look at things from the way your character would handle it. Which, in this case, actually involves J'Zargo mounted on an Ancient Dragon and bringing ultimate death.~Yeah, sure - if the Empire wins. If the Stormcloaks win, free Talos worship, and no Thalmor to stop it. Now, with the War over, the weakened Empire will withdraw from Skyrim and do their consolidating. Less to work with than before, but at least they can get prepared for the storm. Skyrim will do the same thing, of course. As will Hammerfell. Overall, the Human nations will be (mostly) divided, but each as individually as strong as they could be in that way. Perhaps they will unite during the war against the Thalmor, though not as a single Empire, but closer to Gondor and Rohan against the forces of Sauron. Or perhaps not. No matter what happens, though, the Elves will be beat. The good guy always wins, after all, especially when he has an army of dragons.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Yes, I like calling him that, because that's exactly what the game canonically states he is. There's no evidence that the Thalmor even consider the Dragonborn an asset, and they canonically don't have a Dossier on Dovahkiin. If they did have a dossier, it would likely be similar to that of Delphine, who is stated to be be a high priority target that must be captured or killed on sight, not an asset like Ulfric. That's a telling difference.Evidence? Again, it's not canonically known if Skyrim broke off from the Empire. I dare say the forces of High Rock, Skyrim, and Cryodill combined are more than that of the "True Nord" Skyrim. Not warring, eh? There's nothing that explicitly states the war is over. In fact, no matter who wins, you are ordered by Ulfric or Tullius to hunt down all of the soldiers of the enemy factions and KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT.That's still war. Again, I still think the largest blow that could be struck against the elves is the Re-unification of Humanities largest power, and not the continued fracturing of it. United they stand, divided they fall. After all, "Divide and Conquer" IS the Thalmor Modus Operandi, as evidenced in the Fracturing of Hammerfell, Elsweyr, and Valenwood from the Empire through"Independence" movements. As for Ulfric, I just saw him as a Charismatic leader like many real world dictactors, as evidenced by his discussion with Galmar in Windhelm. I have very little faith in the strategic foresight of either Galmar or Ulfric, as evidenced by their failure in the Markarth Incident.#1. I was going off the assumption Ulfric wasn't a manipulative warlord. So you're stating that Ulfric intentionally drew the attention of the Thalmor and sacrificed his own people in order to boost the ranks of his private army? At least the empire tried to protect the Nords by keeping the Concordat unenforced in Skyrim. Perhaps trade would continue, but then again there's a high chance the empire might rely on hired pirates (privaters) Sp? like England, France, and Spain used in their warring spats, and embargos are also entirely possible.#2. In addition to Soldiers, Skyrim is a major source of Silver, and it's also a supply line to the Northern Imperial province of High Rock. That's reason enough to fight for it. Would you want your land and supply lines literally split in half by a local insurrection? Of course not.#3. I'm saying that Ulfric's Xenophobic "True Nord" Skyrim will very likely fight alone, and I highly doubt they can maintain an economy for long with so many men forced to into the Stormcloak milita. Many countries in war suffer economic issues as all those capable of fighting are draw away. Could the Nords alone hold off the Khajiit, High Elves, and Wood elves all at once? I don't think they could. As for the Khajiit and Wood Elves, you do realize that they have open valleys and flat, exposed land very similar to that of areas in skyrim, right? Elsweyr is said to be a very diverse land. It would be fascinating to see a Nord fight a 8 foot tall Cathy Raht, or housecat sized Alfiq Mages.Maybe Russia was a bad comparison, but my point still stands. I think it's highly likely they will try to kill each other. After all, how's Ulfric going to actually get his forces to "Strike a blow against the Thalmor" like he claims? By crossing through Hammerfell or Cryodill. As for that final line, I'm going off the assumption that the Dragonborn doesn't join specific factions just like the heros in past games. The dragonborn could be the Harbinger, Listener, Archmage, Bard, Nightingale, Vampire Lord, etc. But I doubt Bethesda will reveal what "really" happens.As for the Gondor/Rohan line, that would be great, but remember that they hadn't been killing each other, last I checked. I personally hope Bethesda expands on the story so we can get a bit more closure. Ie, would the dragons agree to interfere with Mortal affairs and actually fight, or will they just go meditate off in the distance with Parthuunax?

GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-COMBO BREAKER!

Yes, I like calling him that, because that's exactly what the game canonically states he is.There's no evidence that the Thalmor even consider the Dragonborn an asset, and they canonically don't have a Dossier on Dovahkiin. If they did have a dossier, it would likely be similar to that of Delphine, who is stated to be be a high priority target that must be captured or killed on sight, not an asset like Ulfric. That's a telling difference.Evidence? Again, it's not canonically known if Skyrim broke off from the Empire. I dare say the forces of High Rock, Skyrim, and Cryodill combined are more than that of the "True Nord" Skyrim.Not warring, eh? There's nothing that explicitly states the war is over. In fact, no matter who wins, you are ordered by Ulfric or Tullius to hunt down all of the soldiers of the enemy factions and KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT.That's still war. Again, I still think the largest blow that could be struck against the elves is the Re-unification of Humanities largest power, and not the continued fracturing of it. United they stand, divided they fall. After all, "Divide and Conquer" IS the Thalmor Modus Operandi, as evidenced in the Fracturing of Hammerfell, Elsweyr, and Valenwood from the Empire through"Independence" movements. As for Ulfric, I just saw him as a Charismatic leader like many real world dictactors, as evidenced by his discussion with Galmar in Windhelm. I have very little faith in the strategic foresight of either Galmar or Ulfric, as evidenced by their failure in the Markarth Incident.#1. I was going off the assumption Ulfric wasn't a manipulative warlord. So you're stating that Ulfric intentionally drew the attention of the Thalmor and sacrificed his own people in order to boost the ranks of his private army? At least the empire tried to protect the Nords by keeping the Concordat unenforced in Skyrim. Perhaps trade would continue, but then again there's a high chance the empire might rely on hired pirates (privaters) Sp? like England, France, and Spain used in their warring spats, and embargos are also entirely possible.#2. In addition to Soldiers, Skyrim is a major source of Silver, and it's also a supply line to the Northern Imperial province of High Rock. That's reason enough to fight for it. Would you want your land and supply lines literally split in half by a local insurrection? Of course not.#3. I'm saying that Ulfric's Xenophobic "True Nord" Skyrim will very likely fight alone, and I highly doubt they can maintain an economy for long with so many men forced to into the Stormcloak milita. Many countries in war suffer economic issues as all those capable of fighting are draw away. Could the Nords alone hold off the Khajiit, High Elves, and Wood elves all at once? I don't think they could.As for the Khajiit and Wood Elves, you do realize that they have open valleys and flat, exposed land very similar to that of areas in skyrim, right? Elsweyr is said to be a very diverse land. It would be fascinating to see a Nord fight a 8 foot tall Cathy Raht, or housecat sized Alfiq Mages.Maybe Russia was a bad comparison, but my point still stands. I think it's highly likely they will try to kill each other. After all, how's Ulfric going to actually get his forces to "Strike a blow against the Thalmor" like he claims? By crossing through Hammerfell or Cryodill.As for that final line, I'm going off the assumption that the Dragonborn doesn't join specific factions just like the heros in past games. The dragonborn could be the Harbinger, Listener, Archmage, Bard, Nightingale, Vampire Lord, etc. But I doubt Bethesda will reveal what "really" happens.As for the Gondor/Rohan line, that would be great, but remember that they hadn't been killing each other, last I checked.I personally hope Bethesda expands on the story so we can get a bit more closure. Ie, would the dragons agree to interfere with Mortal affairs and actually fight, or will they just go meditate off in the distance with Parthuunax?
I'm not going to continue arguing with you over the asset point. I've tried explaining it several times, but it still hasn't worked. Which means either you can't understand, or I'm not explaining it right, or a mix of both. That can be left to the individual, and I'd rather not start a fight over it.Sure, Skyrim, Cyrodiil, and High Rock together would be much stronger than just Skyrim. But Skyrim is stronger independently than High Rock and Cyrodiil, in terms of troops. Not necessarily magic, however (on that note, Bethesda surprised me with Imperial mages - we obviously see them shooting fire at Alduin at Helgen, but after that, we never see another Imperial mage, which would have made the Battle of Solitude much more interesting, until Odahviing ate them).Caps lock doesn't make you right, ony bolding will. Now, they're not at war. At the end of the war, it's incredibly logical that Stormcloak camps would still be striking at the Imperials, because even without a leader they're still trying to take back their land. However, the Imperials left in the camps are another matter. Think about it - most are in enemy territory, surrounded on all sides, with no way to contact Cyrodiil. Skyrim has yet to lay down a peace treaty, but once the terms have been made, I would imagine all Imperials would pull out their men. Now, considering how the Jarl of Markarth (Igmund?) states, I hope you're not using the Bear of Markarth as your source here, but the Markarth incident was planned ahead - taking the city from the Forsworn, and also exposing the Thalmor, as I theorized above. Just like in the point above, we have a problem because you see Ulfric and Galmar as just dumb Nords, which is incredibly racist and you should be ashamed of yourself (that was a joke). The fact that they're able to organize a War says it all, and Legate Rikkes description of 'The Stonefist' before going after the Jagged Crown for the Imperials shows that he, at the least, was pretty knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. I bring his up because, under your belief that they're just stupid, I don't believe you've gone through a Stromcloak playthrough. In any case, though, I do not believe Ulfric or Galmar would be very good alone - Galmar nearly isn't good enough at politics, and Ulfric seems slightly worse at battlefield tactics. Together, though, they make for the perfect High King and Housecarl.#1. Not a manipulative warlord, but he knew the possibilities. Either the Jarl upheld in and Markarth continued, pretty much butchering any Thalmor opposition, or the Thalmor would do as they wished. Either way, all of Skyrim would see the Elves killing their countrymen. Obviously the first is the better alternative, but it's not how it happened, and Markarth backed down. Now - sure. Maybe. I guess the Empire might just like being petty and attacking trading ships between Skyrim and... well, them. But I would honestly have expected better, unless they're really that much worse than the Septim Empire from the past. In which case, they really shouldn't be determining the fight against the Thalmor. What would their grand counterattack be, poke the elves with sticks? #2. Silver isn't worth anything unless you want to make jewelry and have something to trade with, you know. Silver is used by Skyrim for trade. The fact Skyrim has silver means they have something to trade with other people. The Empire would be foolish to risk a large number of troops on shiny metal - especially considering General Tullius showed himself to be willing to give up Markarth to the Stormcloaks during Season Unending. Of course, the threat of Dragons does make the situation a bit different...#3. That all comes down to whether or not Skyrim truly is forced to stand alone. You're right - if all of the Dominion attacked at once, they would probably win. But the Khajiit, if you remember, are client states. They don't provide troops. The Bosmer and Altmer are the only ones you'd be up against. The Altmer would be your major threat - powerful mages, warriors, and a few archers. With Daedric reinforcements, in all likelihood. The Bosmer, on the other hand, would be far out of their environment, and wouldn't be anything more than canon fodder compared to their Thalmor overlords. And they're all canon fodder to my Dragon army.Eleswyr is sea coast, deserts, and jungle. None of those come close to a tundra - just look at how the carvans, who have been in Skyrim a long time, react! They hate the cold! And, as above, they're not really the Thalmor army. The Bosmer come from Valenwood, which is nothing but forest and jungles. They're archers and scouts used to fighting from in the trees.The Redguards hate the Elves as much as the Nords. If it came down to it, I imagine Hammerfell and Skyrim would form an alliance if it meant stopping the Elves and keeping their land - their land, free from the Empire dominating their actions. If Ulfric promised troops to finish off the remaining Thalmor in Hammerfell and to help protect it, Skyrim would have a way to get at the Dominion without passing through the Empire.That's the thing, though. I'm writing this (partially) from the PoV of my main character. I could easily make a Pro-Empire argument. But I dont' want to do that. I want to make a Pro-Stromcloak argument. Which I'm doing, because, as I said, my main did it. And my main character is the Archmage of Winterhold who killed off the Dark Brotherhood, is Harbinger of the Companions, and is a Nightingale. He is called Stormblade by those in the Stormcloak army, and bears a sword crafted from the bones of Ancient Dragons by that name. He also has allies among the Dawnguard, and is known to reside with his wife Ysolda in Proudspire Manor - a few Vampires even tried kidnapping her to get at him, but neither times did it work well. His home is located near the Bards College, of which he is a member in good standing. So yeah, as this is an RPG, I will make all of my statements based on that point of view. And since I know how Titus Mede behaved from another character (that killed him), I can assume that my belief that the Empire aren't just petty and warlike are correct.They hadn't really been true allies, either, but Rohan still came to Gondors aid when the beacon was lit. If the Emperor called for the destruction of the Dominion, Skyrim would answer. Even if it was just the Dragonborn and his troops (and Dragons), they would be there to crush the Elves. Heck, even if Ulfric didn't come, which is a longshot, Galmar certainly would (he describes his beliefs as 'freedom from tyranny', and he really just does not like elves).~~As far as the Dragons go, I think they would just go to their mountain lairs unless demanded to join the Dragonborn. A few would go to Big P, but as Odahviing said, not many would be eager to exhange Alduins rule for Parthurnaxs way of the voice. Just based on how Dragons behaved, I imagine telling them that the Nords were more scared of the Elves than them would be enough to have a whole flight of them heading to Summerset Isle to the tune of 'Ninety-nine dead Thalmor heads on the wall'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Rau robbed you of that sweet combo breaker, sorry Lev
Doesn't count, since he ignored it completely. Conversation going on, then shouting suddenly coming out, and then out of the conversation the Combo Breaker....I'm just trying to justify it. :PI just realized I've gotten involved in almost every argument or discussion or debate on here. Maybe I'm an addict. To something other than oxygen.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Finished the Dawnguard questline and other parts of the DLC.Terina slayed Harkon.In other news, love the Aetherial Crown.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Everything else Pales in comparison, eh?edit: Something else: The Dwemer Lexicons strongly remind me of Jedi Holocrons.

Edited by The Powerpuff Girls Cereal

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Everything else Pales in comparison, eh?edit: Something else: The Dwemer Lexicons strongly remind me of Jedi Holocrons.
I think it was intentional. Though when the one in Avanchenzel is red, it looks more like a Sith one.And yeah, crown FTW. Thank goodness for AR past 600 even without a helmet. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

But Sith Holocrons look more like little pyramids! :PI still need to bring the one to Avanchenzel tho. :)I think my AR is around the 300 when using a completely matched set of light armour. :3

f9Qcky7.png

I thought the adoption option was gimmicky at first. Then I adopted Runa. Yesterday, she gave me a Dragontongue flower and asked if she could keep a pet fox she befriended.I melted.Yes.Yes you can keep your fox.

Edited by Johann Gottlieb Naumann

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Hearthfire is great. I adopted Runa and Blaise. Having a bard play in my house is pretty awesome too.Kinda disappointed that Derkeethus couldn't be my steward though. It seems as though certain voice actors don't have the option to be one at all. For example, no Khajit or Argonian stewards, Serena cannot be a steward and neither can Cicero. Whatever, Derkeethus is always with me anyway, and having Aela (my steward) living with me in addition to my wife and bard is pretty awesome.I really wish NPCs would put on clothing that I reverse pickpocket onto them though. I took their clothing off in the hopes that they would wear the tavern clothing or armor I gave to them, but now they just walk around the house naked. Not that my character is complaining.I currently live in the house you get from Dawnstar. I tried to get the Falkreath one, but it was glitched and I couldn't do it. I really like the Dawnstar area though. The house is just northeast of Whiterun on top of a hill. I really like it.Also, having a trophy room is the greatest thing ever.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

I'm somewhat disappointed that you can't do anything in Winterhold, but I can understand the reasoning (you can use the Archmages Quarters as a house, and the area is too rough and desolate for a home to really be there). Dunno if I'll get Hearthfire or not, yet. It's only, what, $5? Not too much. But not sure.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aww, my Terina character can't do Clavicus Vile's Daedric quest.She needs to talk to Lod in Falkreath, who died a long time ago during a dragon attack.Oopsie...The Resurrect console cheat doesn't work either. <.<

f9Qcky7.png

If he's dead and his corpse has de-spawned, then you can not use the resurrect command, since that only works when targeted at a corpse. You will need to use the enable command on the corpse ID to make it appear again, or alternately place a new copy of the character via the placeatme command.For enabling (press enter at the end of each line to activate the commands):

prid 00013650enableresurrect 1

For spawning a copy at your position:

placeatme 00013650

00013650 is Lod's base ID, if you're wondering.

Edited by Katuko

If he's dead and his corpse has de-spawned, then you can not use the resurrect command, since that only works when targeted at a corpse. You will need to use the enable command on the corpse ID to make it appear again, or alternately place a new copy of the character via the placeatme command.For enabling (press enter at the end of each line to activate the commands):
prid 00013650enableresurrect 1

For spawning a copy at your position:

placeatme 00013650

00013650 is Lod's base ID, if you're wondering.

Oh, he's still lying around in front of his blacksmith thingy, don't get me wrong. He just won't revive. :PThanks tho. ^_^

f9Qcky7.png

Oh, he's still lying around in front of his blacksmith thingy, don't get me wrong. He just won't revive. :P
Aha. In that case, are you 100% certain that the ID you get when targeting him is actually Lod's, and not some random clutter or background object nearby? Depending on what he died from you might also have to just disable the body and place a new copy of him. If his head is gone, for example, the corpse might not register as his anymore (having been separated into two body part objects); ditto if you are using that moderator that causes fire attacks to result in burnt corpses. Edited by Katuko

@JC: Hey, cats and lizards are cool! :o@Takatu: There's "Burnt Corpses", but "Burn Freeze Shock Effects" (14692) might actually be better. It seems to be compatible with most other mods. Plus, if you use fire spells, you get cooked meat from animal corpses. :lol:

Edited by Katuko