what is your most nostalgic image

boston100

http://archive.bionicle.free.fr/fichiers_de_contenu/collectionimages/2001-2005/Metru_Nui_Vahki_Toa.bmp

This poster is very nostalgic to me i always thought it was awesome, with the Vahki Bordakh in the background and the 6 Toa Metru up front its awesome

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

http://archive.bionicle.free.fr/fichiers_de_contenu/collectionimages/2001-2005/Metru_Nui_Vahki_Toa.bmp

This poster is very nostalgic to me i always thought it was awesome, with the Vahki Bordakh in the background and the 6 Toa Metru up front its awesome

I just now noticed that the Bordakh's blades are floating in the air.  :P

Wasn't there a version of this poster with prototypes of the sets on it? I remember seeing that somewhere.

Edit:

I was talking about this:

toametru.jpg

Edited by doodleloot

Hail Denmark

I cant find it anywehre online :P but the add for bionicle the game with taka nuva tahu and lewa with makutas mask behind them is mine.

I remeber when i was flipping through national geografic and i saw that add and i was like " i wonder what that is?" I was facinated. Then when i was at walmart i saw a canister labled bionicle. It was toa hordika vakama. I begged my mom and she got if for me. I was 5. Ever since then i have been obsesed with bionicle.

Funny thing is i never actually played the game.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

The 2010 pics of the giant robots. I think there were two different versions. One with the two robots facing off, and another of one of the robots on its own. Both of those images always make me feel nostalgic. It reminds me of how it all ended, and alos lets me cast my mind back to all that came before it...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My profile pic! :D(kinda)

I don't really have one, but I guess this could work. It was my first set, after all.

Edited by veeder

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I don't really have one, but I guess this could work. It was my first set, after all.

I alwa

I always wondered this but was image of nuparu and vezok a prototype image for this game or box art in different countries?.. 

Wow, so much Toa Mata stuff in this topic. I guess because they, like so many people here, were there from the beginning.

I was a later arrival in BIONICLE, getting into the story around '06. There are a lot of great canon images from that era and the ones before once I discovered them, but for me by biggest nostalgic BIONICLE image isn't even canon. It is the first map of Zakaz I ever made as for the RPG forum on this site, and it's nostalgic because that was when I was really becoming part of the fan community here on BZPower. I spent so much time on both that image and in the games and it was so great that I'm still here on the site now. I first joined BZP for the S&T stuff and OGD, but I've stayed for the community and the games we play. Anyway, here's the map and the canon image it came from.

zakaz_map_1_smaller_image.pngLocation_Zakaz.png

• Upvote 2

ppg2.png

• 2 months later...

This: toa_hordika.jpg

I alwa

I always wondered this but was image of nuparu and vezok a prototype image for this game or box art in different countries?.. 

That's Kongu and Vezok. They were featured on the promotional art for many Bionicle Heroes things.

2001+25.jpg

Similar to above, it was all the hype of the promos, as well as the infected Hau fading into the island of Mata Nui, since my first set after all was a mask pack. :whatsthat:

This one for sure for me. One of my first glimpses of Bionicle, and the one that, more than any of the others, told me that this new theme was something special, something that had never been done before.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

That's Kongu, actually.

Anyway, in addition to the other 2001 images mentioned above, I think a really nostalgic image is that of the steaming Toa canister with Tahu's parts scattered:

Open_Toa_Canister_with_Unassembled_Tahu.

~B~

• Upvote 2

Any of these

Gali and Kopaka were my favorite Toa in '01, and yet the Le-Koro quest was the one in which I was the most emotionally invested, mainly due to my overwhelming affection for Taipu :P

Taipu is adorable, in full meaning of the word. If you don't take him to Le-Koro he just sits and pouts at the rock.

Anyway, the first image that captured me was that of Tahu in 2001. He sat at the front of my local Toys R Us, and I picked him up and popped in the mini-CD.

Ahh... the memories.

• Upvote 1

kalija.png

all this is temporary.

Follow me on Twitter! @sean52711

I'll follow back.

11820580.gif

Found this on Google images, and it's pretty much as I remember it. Definitely my most nostalgic image.

Ah, Tripod. That DOES bring me back. 

Anyway, I'll go for this one:

tumblr_ms43fmUwYR1so9uo4o1_500.jpg

That otherworldly music coupled with those mechanical noises really left an impression on me. I remember at age 6 wondering if I could find the Slizer planet in the telescope. 

• Upvote 3