The Quest for Masks Episodes

Wojtasz78

Hey guys, some time ago I decided to project called Bionicle: The Quest for Masks, but it looked bit too big to begin with. I've came up with an idea of spliting the big goal to smaller and easier to achieve goals. I started work on Bionicle: The Quest for Masks Episode I - Tahu, it's simpler to make adventure for one Toa than six of them. This project also get some spliting so I can be satisfied with smaller things before I finish the bigger one. This game undergone some changes in time trying different technologies and ideas. Finally I've chosen Unity I like this choice it gives me what I want and helps with making it. I want to make it RPG/Adventure game. I present you eary alpha build, it's not much but it's good enough teaser I think. Background Image is temporary.

ScreenShot.png

Windows Download

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Mac Download

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Edited by Wojtasz78
  • Upvote 1

Haven't seen how it looked before in the engine but I know there've been some 2D games on unity before. I may be wrong but from what i read and understand those options were before, now they are just easier to use. This 2D is kinda cheated 2D you still have 3D scene but you use orthographic mode to make it look flat and Z axis helps with layers.

• 5 months later...

Update

New version contains 12 locations that are gonna be used for mask testing. You can walk between them, camera follows you and there is seperate Sky element. I've also added dropbox link if someone have trouble with OneDrive or prefers Dropbox.

Earlier, you've asked if it's compatible with mac. Are you trying this on Mac?

If so, thanks for pointing this out. It needs seperete builds for Windows and Mac and I haven't notice that before. Links for Mac build are also included in the first post.

Yeah, that would be it [ :P] BTW, if you build the game for webplayer, it'll be compatable for PC, Mac, and Linux all at the same time [:P]

EDIT: Umm, sorry to be a pain, but the Mac version seems to have been renamed with a .rar at the end, instead of .app (or no extension on Macs). I can't open it because Macs don't like renaming stuff, so you'd probably have to change it on your end [:P]

Sorry... :blush:

Edited by bionicleFanatic

cLT23Pz.png

Sorry guys:

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more, or the topic will be closed. If it was still needed for discussion, people would have kept it going. If there's new information relating to the previous topic, but that topic is too old to revive, then it's probably fine to create a new thread.

Topic closed. 

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]