• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Spiderman's Enemies Topic

SpidermanMarvel Comics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline MetaToa

MetaToa
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 52 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 07:31 AM

Hello, all who happen to be reading this. This topic is made for discussing Spiderman's extensive list of enemies, particularly your favorites, including:

Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus
Hobgoblin
Morbius
Venom
Sandman
Mysterio
Electro
Scorpion
Rhino
Kraven the Hunter
Vulture
Chameleon
Boomerang
Lizard
Hydroman
Shocker
Beetle
Jack o'Lantern
Black Cat
Carnage

...And a looot more. Forgive me for not listing all of them - I can't quite remember enough to list that many.

Edited by MetaToa, Aug 02 2014 - 07:42 AM.

Yay! Fonts!!

#2 Offline Trizzlers

Trizzlers
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 407 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 04:35 PM

Electro in the amazing spiderman 2 I thought was lacking alot of character development, same with rhino and green goblin.

The - Trist - You - Can't - Resist.

-Trizzlers...

Posted Image

#3 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2014 - 01:58 AM

Electro in the amazing spiderman 2 I thought was lacking alot of character development, same with rhino and green goblin.

i think electro had a ton of character development. green goblin was terribly acted, and he wasn't written very well either, but at least they tried something other than 'my secret formula1!' so that was nice.

Pokemon Y

3711-9364-3152

#4 Offline Trizzlers

Trizzlers
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 407 posts

Posted Aug 03 2014 - 02:13 AM

i think electro had a ton of character development. green goblin was terribly acted, and he wasn't written very well either, but at least they tried something other than 'my secret formula1!' so that was nice.

I honestly think the entire film had bad writng, There was almost no reason for Electro to become evil in the film.

The - Trist - You - Can't - Resist.

-Trizzlers...

Posted Image

#5 Offline Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone
  • Members
  • Toa

• 147 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2014 - 11:53 AM

I honestly think the entire film had bad writng, There was almost no reason for Electro to become evil in the film.

The film had a lot cut out, including stuff effecting Electro- probably because Electro would've been horribly depressing if they kept some of that stuff.

Spoiler

hElbrZ6.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users