Argentums Buy/Sell/Trade

Argentum

So I used to come here a lot, and I had loads of Bionicle stuff. Before I left for University two years ago I tried to sell it all, and I managed to sell loads, but I still have quite a lot left. I'm not going to put prices up because I want you guys to offer prices ideally, I don't know what these go for anymore so you may manage to get yourself a bargain :)

Rules:

- I live in the UK, but I can ship anywhere in the world easily. 

- I take paypal

- I will trade for certain stuff, if you offer it 

- I'm not putting prices up, you name a price and I'll see if I like it :)

Haves: 

-Lewa (Maybe)

-Lewa Nuva (Maybe)

-Macku

-Turahk

-Lerahk

-Nuurakh

-Zadakh

-Matau Metru

-Turaga Vakama

-Velika

-Axonn

-Pridak

-Dekar x2

-Defilak

-Thulox

-Matoro Mahri

-Karzahni and two matoran

-Pohatu Phantoka

-Kopaka Phantoka

-Radiak

-Photok

-Bitil

-Ackar

-Berix

-Tahu Stars

-Takanuva Stars  ~ Under Offer

-Piraka Stars

-Gresh Stars

-Mata Nui’s Guide to Bara Magna

-Comic 3 - in the UK we had different numbers, so what I'm calling comic 3 is actually comic 4, i.e it's comic 4 but with the number 3 on the front

-Comic 12

-Comic 13

-Comic 18

-Comic 19

-Comic 23

-Ignition 1

-Ignition 4

-Ignition 10

-Ignition 11

-Galtorian Comic 6

I no longer wish to sell the comics

-Knights Kingdom King Matthias

-Various Hero factory stuff like comics etc, let me know and I’ll see if I have it

-Collectibles here

Wants:

-Lego Star Wars stuff, mainly vehicles :)

-Maybe Bionicle Sets or collectibles, let me know what you have to offer and I'll see if I want it :) (Toa Mata / Nuva basically)

-Bionicle Comics

-Money :P

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this topic :) Thanks a lot!

Edited by Argentum

~ Argentum

Hey Argentum! You're alive! (It's bionicman27 ;) )

So; here's what I'm interested in: Red Kakama and Turaga Vakama. How does 5 euro sound?

BTW, how's that magazine I gave you holding up?

Hey, how are you doing? :) 

I don't actually work in Euro, I work in Pound Sterling. Have to be honest with you though, €5 is a bit low

Hey man, I'm really interested in the Karzahni set you have. I have some Lego Star Wars stuff that I don't really care for anymore, mainly minifigures. Maybe we can work out a trade.  :)

The karzahni doesn't come with a box, only instructions, just so you're aware :)

I don't really want minifigs, I'm more interested in vehicles/ships, as I've recently bought two and I want more :P Do you have any? If not, maybe we can work out a paypal transaction instead?

~ Argentum

Hey Argentum! You're alive! (It's bionicman27 ;) )

So; here's what I'm interested in: Red Kakama and Turaga Vakama. How does 5 euro sound?

BTW, how's that magazine I gave you holding up?

Hey, how are you doing? :)

I don't actually work in Euro, I work in Pound Sterling. Have to be honest with you though, €5 is a bit low 

€5 was actually the bricklink price that I was working off of... But okay.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

How about €7? Then shipping on top of that obviously, but it shouldn't be too much

€7 sounds good. Shipping definitely shouldn't be too costly; I live in Italy now, and the order is pretty small!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

How much for Comic #3. What condition is it in?

I just remembered something crazy about comic three; in the UK we had different numbers, so what I'm calling comic 3 is actually comic 4, i.e it's comic 4 but with the number 3 on the front :/ sorry

How about €7? Then shipping on top of that obviously, but it shouldn't be too much

€7 sounds good. Shipping definitely shouldn't be too costly; I live in Italy now, and the order is pretty small!

Cool :) I'll PM you once I've sorted everything out :) Sure there's nothing else you want? :)

On another note, Italy now? When'd you move there? Can you speak italian? :P

~ Argentum

Cool :) I'll PM you once I've sorted everything out :) Sure there's nothing else you want? :)

On another note, Italy now? When'd you move there? Can you speak italian? :P

Unless you have more Kanohi that I don't have, not really.

I moved here in September(ish), unfortunately, I don't speak much Italian.

HERE!

I'll pm you when I've sorted postage costs :)

Also, as an update -

I will now take Bionicle comics as trades for the sets, I'd quite like a full collection. If anyone can offer me any please post here :)

I have a few that I wouldn't mind trading. But I'm kind of unsure about trading a comic or two plus shipping JUST for Vakama and and a Kakama. Got any other small sets?

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...