What is your favourite Bionicle

Fang RRB

The one about the guys in the Mata Nui Robot. :P ('cause you know, Biological Chronicle?)

Seriously though, it's hard to decide. Kopaka is great and would be no where without Pohatu, Matoro is great, not just because he kind of saved the universe, but because he's such an interesting and well-developed character. Kapura is a great, mysterious little Matoran, and so is Velika. There's just too many, I'll stop there. :)

Tahu, Jaller, Vakama, and Lhikan. 

Tahu because he is awesomely epic. Jaller because IMO he's one of the greatest heroes in the storyline (I would argue even greater than Matoro). Vakama because his character development is probably the most fleshed out. And Lhikan because he was so enigmatic towards Vakama and Jaller. 

Bionicle really has a way of selling the red guys, eh? 

My favourite would be Matoro for obvious reasons.

I have to say, it should be "Who is your favourite Bionicle" rather than "What is your favourite Bionicle". It depends on how you look on it, but they are characters so I think they therefore need a "Who."

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...