Sign in to follow this  
Fang RRB

What is your favourite Bionicle

The one about the guys in the Mata Nui Robot. :P ('cause you know, Biological Chronicle?)

Seriously though, it's hard to decide. Kopaka is great and would be no where without Pohatu, Matoro is great, not just because he kind of saved the universe, but because he's such an interesting and well-developed character. Kapura is a great, mysterious little Matoran, and so is Velika. There's just too many, I'll stop there. :)

Tahu, Jaller, Vakama, and Lhikan. 

Tahu because he is awesomely epic. Jaller because IMO he's one of the greatest heroes in the storyline (I would argue even greater than Matoro). Vakama because his character development is probably the most fleshed out. And Lhikan because he was so enigmatic towards Vakama and Jaller. 

Bionicle really has a way of selling the red guys, eh? 

I was really drawn in by the character development of the chronicler's company, and the turaga of mata-nui. I also liked the turaga because of their boneheadedness and cool colors.

My favourite would be Matoro for obvious reasons.

I have to say, it should be "Who is your favourite Bionicle" rather than "What is your favourite Bionicle". It depends on how you look on it, but they are characters so I think they therefore need a "Who."

• Upvote 1

My favorite is either Axonn, Lesovikk, or Tahu Nuva 02. They had great sets and were cool characters in the story.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Toa mata, all of them, and Vakama, 'cause he managed to hold the universe hostage once, and faced Terridax and the shadowed one and more or less came out on top.

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

That rock that Pohatu kicks  :P

Actually, it would be very hard to decide. They all have such wonderful personalities (well, some of them), I couldn't possible choose one. 

bZpOwEr