Toa Nuva Updated... how they should have been released

In honor of the "POTENTIAL" relaunch, here are my updated Toa Nuva in the Ignika style that I made back in the day.  I have a Gali Nuva too, but I can't find the mask I used for her so I decided to not take a picture of her.  Their designs were meant to be kept simple and believable that they could have been actual canister sets.  This is how I always imagined they should have been released instead of the adaptive armor versions we got.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lifeforce/Toa/image.jpg
Toa Nuva Team
Tahu Nuva
Kopaka Nuva
Takanuva
Onua Nuva
Pohatu Nuva
Lewa Nuva

And just for fun, here's one of the many custom/original characters I made back then.  I don't even remember what this one was called.

Custom Toa

Edit: Please link images over 750 kB!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Inika style*

Well, saying "how they should have been released" is a little arrogant, since not everyone might agree with you.

That being said...I do agree. These do look better than what we got, other than Takanuva. I love Takanuva as a Titan. And I am glad we got the Hau Mistika out of all this since that mask is just awesome.

Personally though, I think an adaptive armor Tahu would have actually looked better in Metru red rather than Mata red. Granted there is no Metru red Hau Nuva, so it's ok.

Nice work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

They look nice but they're only Inika builds of the Nuva. They don't have the gear that helps them in the sky or in the swamp. I quite liked the Phantoka and Mistika because they fit perfectly for their surroundings, only complaints being Pohatu's color, Gali's lack of melee weapons and... waffle-iron-eye mask. Still, these are very nice Inika build re-imaginings of the Nuva. This would've been nice to get had the Stars line been longer and featuring bigger sets.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey