What Do You Do With The Hero Factory Boxes?

Aedai Rivin

My Waspix box was lying around when my cat (only 5ish months old) came over and stuck her head in. Eventually she was pouncing on the box and shoving her entire body up to her legs into it. I'm not throwing that box away now. What do you do with your boxes? Rivin

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

My Waspix box was lying around when my cat (only 5ish months old) came over and stuck her head in. Eventually she was pouncing on the box and shoving her entire body up to her legs into it. I'm not throwing that box away now. What do you do with your boxes? Rivin

Most of the time, keep them together. I'm at college so the more LEGO boxes I have intact the more easily it is to transport my sets home. If I have more boxes than I need for storage/transportation purposes I collapse the extras so that they can lie flat, and sometimes cut out any important or interesting images once I get them home. In the case of canisters, obviously all of those stay intact for storage purposes. I use them to store the assembled sets they came with, sometimes with an armor piece or two removed so that the sets fit better inside.

I have all of my boxes and canisters neatly on a shelf of my desk, and won't be throwing them away/recycling them any time soon―if ever; reason being that I may need to get scans, info, or something similar from them at some point.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Keep them, then lose them. They seem to grow legs and walk off at night. Either that, or my mom throws them away. I think the former is more likely.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Whatever you do if you get rid of them, go ahead and recycle them. It's a good deal of cardboard that goes into those boxes, and it's best to recycle them. If I remember correctly, aren't most of the newest sets' boxes labeled with a "Please Recycle" mark and symbol?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I keep them (I'm very sentimental). I have Bionicle boxes dating back from 2006, canisters of Roboriders and Bionicle datnig back to 2000, and I even keep the boxes of Lego city sets that have very little pieces (yeah, those cheap sets that come in tiny boxes). Heck, I even keep the bags of Lego Minifigures! The canisters are the only ones that serve a purpose. They help organize my spare Bionicle pieces (and even my pencils). The rest are in the majestic closet behind me.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

• 2 weeks later...

I throw the boxes out, the hero factory/stars cans I am planning on taking the stickers off and using them as transport/storage.By the way how do you take the stickers off the cans? Without the mess?

I have no Signature,

Why?

I'm Avak3, I don't need one.

I sometimes keep the boxes, i don't know why cause i end up tossing them away. I always keep the canisters but if i get a duplicate (When i want to make a HF MOC, then i buy a extra of a set i already have, it usually ends up being a hero due to the price), i toss it way.But i never actually use the canisters because i don't keep the bionicle/hf in them. For bionicle, i end up taking them appart, putting them on the shelf of characters i animate the most with or put them in a blue box. About HF, i keep them under under my bed because i have much less sets of that.

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

• 4 weeks later...

i use my hero factory cans for storage, especially for 1.0.or if i build a model to store the extra pieces, if i keep it intact for any length of time.i don't keep the boxes

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I keep them all. Usually put them in a bigger box.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Because I don't buy Hero Factory, if I had the boxes, I'd store them like my other Bionicle boxes, on shelves or in drawers.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...