MNOGII Saving Question

Boidoh

I downloaded MNOGII and it said it has some built in save thing. I don't know how to save or if it saved it self and I don't want to close it because I don't want to lose all my progress.... Anyone knows how the thing saves?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Just did that. And when I reopened the game I was at the beginning cut scene. -_-

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

If you downloaded JMMB's built-in save version from the BioMedia Project, it should autosave your progress. I wouldn't bother with the local server save version or worse yet, the official release. 

Alternatively, you can play MNOLG II right on the BMP and it will autosave your progress if you login to your BMP account.

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

I downloaded the one that autosaves from BMP but when I re-open the launcher I begin from the opening cutscene.

Aren't there two versions? I think there was one version by Takua me that saved using Flash cookies and another using a solution programmed by JMMB, which saves the game in a text file. Depending on which one you got the cause for the issue may be one or another. What I know about JMMB's version is that the custom little program that handles the saving is recognized as a virus by some scanners, for example McAfee, which isolates the file, in which case you wouldn't be able to save.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Aren't there two versions? I think there was one version by Takua me that saved using Flash cookies and another using a solution programmed by JMMB, which saves the game in a text file. Depending on which one you got the cause for the issue may be one or another. What I know about JMMB's version is that the custom little program that handles the saving is recognized as a virus by some scanners, for example McAfee, which isolates the file, in which case you wouldn't be able to save.

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, my anti virus deleted the text file for saving on both my mnolgs. :( is there a way to get a new one without downloading the whole thing again?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, my anti virus deleted the text file for saving on both my mnolgs. :( is there a way to get a new one without downloading the whole thing again?

I doubt it, unless someone is kind enough to offer the files for a separate download.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

TNT, I happen to have this version of MNOLG II and I would be happy to send you the text file.  I can upload it via a filesharing site and link you via PM if that is okay (I haven't been on BZP on a while and while I've been refreshing myself on the guidelines, I'm still rusty).  There are also instructions about saving your progress manually if you still have difficulty with the automatic save. You can edit the progress text file manually to tell the game which scenes you've already complete and to add to your item inventory, though it may seem like a bit of a cheat.  If that's what works for you, though, it's certainly an option.(:

aang0tt.png

Would you mind also sending me the file?