Helping the Main Universe

Do you think it is possible or likely that at some point in the history of the main Bionicle Universe that someone from a separate universe (such as the Toa Empire or Kingdom universes) entered into the main universe and were involved in some great event or battle (similar to the ways that characters from the main universe have entered into and tampered with the events in separate universes within the Bionicle multiverse)?

Or are only "side universes" separate from the core universe tampered with or entered by other universes?

Or is the main universe the only one with beings capable of entering other universes?

Just curious about what you all might think.

Well we know for sure that there are beings in other universes capable of entering the main one, hence how an alternate universe Brutaka sent Takanuva to Karda Nui in the Kingdom. Also, the Great Beings of another universe sent Mazeka back to his universe with Teridax.

I'd love to think that a being from an alternate universe came in and started tampering with the world we know, but this is actually not very good story-telling unless you describe the world from which this character came from and what their purpose was. It's kinda like the random re-introduction of Tuyet, an interesting idea but sort of random and seen as impossible.

I don't see a huge point in throwing in random characters from other universes into the main one unless there is some sort of connection/reason.

• Upvote 3

Agreed. Since the point of the main universe's story is to focus on its own beings, I doubt others randomly coming into the main universe would ever occur in the main plot. Still, it is interesting to think that it's possible that something big in the past could have been influenced by a traveler from a side universe.

1. I think it is possible. We already know of one event like this, and that was when Light Teridax took on three Shadow Takanuva. (With Mazeka helping, of course.)

2. I think it is possible from beings of one universe to enter any other universe, despite if its a main or side universe.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'll copy and paste your post into the LMB Greg topic. This is interesting.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'll copy and paste your post into the LMB Greg topic. This is interesting.

Yeah, persoanlly I'd love to have some part of the main universe's history be due to the infleunce of beings from another universe. I mean Takanuva alone managed to help ussurp and empire and aid in the final destruction of one univers's Teridax, why couldn't the main universe have gotten help along the way at some point too?

Nothing big of course. Just, maybe a Toa from a universe where the Legue of Six Kingdom's succeded travels to the main universe and is part of the reason Teridax chooses to appose them in the core universe? Just a thought, and not a well thought out one, but something that could be interesting.

Interesting question. I've thought about this quite a bit, actually.

I have a personal idea for a story (Bionicle-based or otherwise) in which people can be killed and then "respawn" when an alternate-reality version of them is transported into the main universe to take their place. At some point they'd begin to run out of "body doubles" and it might even turn out that the "main universe" where the story takes place is just another parallel reality from which the characters will begin to be removed to "respawn" in another one...

Just putting that out there. Not entirely in response to the OP's question, I know.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Greg said no. :'(

"This is the sort of thing that works well in fan fiction, but in main story opens a can of worms. So answer's no, this  has not happened."

Dat Greg.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

We could have light Teridax helping out in the Core Universe, the someone from Toa Empire/The Kingdom/The Melding causing trouble or assisting in the Core Universe.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Nope. I think what everyone goes with is that the Main Universe, as you put it, is central and immune to tampering from other universes. I think we had a topic about that a couple months ago? 

I seriously doubt extrauniversal intervention was involved, although when those two dead folks were found inside the MU robot... The thought of extrauniversal invaders or something crossed my mind at the time.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .