Four Members Featured in HispaBrick Fan Magazine

Fan LEGO magazine HispaBrick recently featured four BZPower members in issue 020, its latest issue. Deevee, Kakaru, Rhymes Shelter, and Retinence represented Bionicle building amongst System MOCs, interviewed about the strains and difficulties in constraction designs. Check it out for this and other great LEGO articles about the fan community.

View the full article

Great to see this! Those four are all some of my favorite MOCists, and it's always great to see constraction MOCing get some additional exposure, as constraction is overall unfairly neglected in favor of System in media coverage.

~B~

Some of those MOCs are just incredible. I really cannot imagine how much time and effort was put into them.

I always found constraction MOCing to be far more difficult than system MOCing. It's great that these MOCer's talents are being acknowledged.

Da arcanine wow

DV and Retinence are givens if we're talking about great constraction MOCs, but it's nice to see a few names you don't often see. Micah's stuff has been underrated for much too long - good to see that he's finally getting some well-deserved recognition.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg