• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Only 3 Krana to Go!

WMKK GPKK Krana Proto Squad $100 USD Incentive

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Flintsmith

Flintsmith
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 03:41 PM

You could strip the Aluminum off a VMKK.  I made some light grey Haus by treating Chrome Haus with XXXX.  The first was too concentrated and made the plastic yellowish but the second worked better.

If you want, I have an idea that would use different chemistry.  You could practice it on some other, cheaper, LEGO parts to see if it affects the plastic.  ??  Didn't think so.

Just saying... if someone sells you a discolored one it could be an altered VMKK

Research shows that saying "research shows" increases your credibility whether or not it's true. It's true!

How I make metal masks
Trans-purple Kaukau Olda .

#42 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 05:33 PM

@Flint Smith: please pm me, I have some questions for you. You can email me as well: aph@eazytek.com

Thanks
Mc

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users