A Terrifying Mask

16N1K4

I see you had an inspiration from Venom =D

There's nothing quite like a sinister grin!

That really is quite terrifying.

Very creative use of the Krika blades, the colors of the piece fit perfectly.

Thank you! The very concept of this build was based upon the fact that the said blades looked like jagged teeth to me.

How creepy do the eyes look in the dark?...  :o

Creepy enough to keep me up at night! Haha!

This is incredibly scary! I might get started on one myself :D

:tohu:

I'm glad you think it's scary!

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Oh, no! Venom's symbiote has reached Godzilla! Quick, me must have some other giant monster get bitten by a radioactive spider!

Anyway, the mask seems really well-made and is unsettling to look at. I'm very impressed!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

*half expects wearer to be sucking on a axle-like rod* XD

Nice mask :) It's quite rare to find a MOC that you can actually wear/use! XD

Hahaha! Thank you! It has always been a challenge for me to build MOCs that I could wear, and

I'm glad that I could share one of my favorite builds in that category.

Oh, no! Venom's symbiote has reached Godzilla! Quick, me must have some other giant monster get bitten by a radioactive spider!

Anyway, the mask seems really well-made and is unsettling to look at. I'm very impressed!

Thanks! And now that you've mentioned Godzilla, I realize that the mask does have a bit of a reptilian vibe to it.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Thanks! And now that you've mentioned Godzilla, I realize that the mask does have a bit of a reptilian vibe to it.

You're welcome! When I saw the mask, the first thing it reminded me of was Godzilla. That kinda does make it look reptilian. :)

mindeth the cobwebs

Impressive!

Fun to see another MOCer who has made wearable MOCs, I myself have made a few. 

Moving on to yours though, looks very well built and conveys a good look. I definitely can see a Venom / Marvel Symbiote inspired look.

All in all, very nice looking, and I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future, in particular the one in your avatar looks fairly reminiscent of Star-Lord...

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

This thing is the stuff of my once and future nightmares.

Have you considered expanding this to include your neck? As terrifying as the current incarnation is, it'd look even creepier if there were no exposed skin.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Impressive!

Fun to see another MOCer who has made wearable MOCs, I myself have made a few. 

Moving on to yours though, looks very well built and conveys a good look. I definitely can see a Venom / Marvel Symbiote inspired look.

All in all, very nice looking, and I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future, in particular the one in your avatar looks fairly reminiscent of Star-Lord...

Thanks! Speaking of my avatar, I could post about that in the future.

Can you actually see out of that?

I can. I left multiple gaps in the mask so I can see forward, use my peripherals, and look up or down.

Have you considered expanding this to include your neck? As terrifying as the current incarnation is, it'd look even creepier if there were no exposed skin.

No, but it's definitely something I could work on in the future.

Honestly, I've seen worse.

That stuff is child's play.

Hopefully I never get to see worse. Haha!

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Now that's a cool and creative MoC. I like it a lot. :3 The solution for the eyes looks fantastic, as does the whole "black except for eyes and friendly smile"-concept you've got going.

The one in your avatar looks to be a bit creepier though, as that train is headed straight for the Uncanny Valley. =D (you wouldn't happen to have a bigger image of that, too? :3)

Oh yes, a head-and-neck covering version of these, that would definitely be terrifying. D: Or terrific. Probably both.

E: fixed a typo, and stuff

Edited by Fairy Knight

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Now that's a cool and creative MoC. I like it a lot. :3 The solution for the eyes looks fantastic, as does the whole "black except for eyes and friendly smile"-concept you've got going.

The one in your avatar looks to be a bit creepier though, as that train is headed straight for the Uncanny Valley. =D (you wouldn't happen to have a bigger image of that, too? :3)

Thank you! And since people have been asking me about the mask in my avatar, I might share photos of that in the future once I find the files.

Yup, I do want to sleep tonight. Just gonna browse one more topi- OH WHY

I don't know where to begin. That is scary. Can you see out of that?

Haha! I apologize for giving you insomnia. And yes, I certainly can see just fine wearing the mask. As I previously pointed out, I left multiple gaps at certain parts of the mask so my vision is not impaired (some of these gaps aren't visible due to the lighting in the picture).

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Huh. Strange, I never noticed the resemblances to anything until other people mentioned them. I think it looks a whole lot more like Venom than Godzilla though.

Definitely looks creepy, but cool at the same time. Perfect for a sadistic but soft-spoken character. Nice work.

I didn't notice any similarities to anything else until people brought it up, either. Thank you!

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog