BNG asset dump

Remember BNG you guys?

No?

Yes you do come on it was pretty big until a bunch of internal politics, loss of focus and stupid deadlines killed it.

Anyway I have pretty much 90% of the files we produced on my hard drive

So here's a .zip of them all.

I mean it would be a shame to let this many files go to waste, right?

Anyway, you'll need the program Blender to open the files, that would be available at blender.org

Oh and I guess I'll have to note that there's no actual guarantee that any of these files actually work in newer versions of Blender, but the backwards compatibility is generally really good.

• Upvote 4

I make stuff sometimes.

until a bunch of internal politics, loss of focus and stupid deadlines killed it.

Unfortunately, this is the fate 95% of major fandom projects suffer. Thanks for going public with what remained... you never know when something will rise from the ashes :)

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

So this is what happened in BNG. I don't have Blender, and my computer has trouble processing .zip files anyway (don't ask), but I expect that it's quite impressive considering your other work, Maphrox!

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."