You're in a House Fire...

CeeCee

You're in a House Fire  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To set the scene, your in the middle of the night at the fire detector starts to beep. You get up out of bed to see the fire raging at your door. For arguments sake, you have all the Bionicleyou own stood up on a shelf, also any MOCs that you may or may not own. You have the time to grab but one of your buddies from your shelf before performing a running jump through your window and landing on a conveniently placed mattress, then sit back ant watch your home crumble to the ground in a pile of ash.

Who do you pick?

I Pick Tahu Nuva because he is my first and one of my only original Bionicle left.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

... Yeah in the event of a house fire, I think I have more important things to save than my LEGO collection. Like my laptop, back up drive, sentimental items, etc.

I agree wholeheartedly :D.

But just for fun's sake, I would take my Toa Metru Vakama. He was my third Bionicle figure purchased, and the only one of the top three that isn't missing pieces/contain broken pieces.

• Upvote 2

If I got anything, I'd probably grab my twin brother's New York Comic Con minifigs. They're small enough to snag without hindering my escape and, in the event that our entire collection was destroyed, they're worth enough that we could conceivably sell them to start rebuilding a Lego collection.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'd probably just grab Lewa Mata, because he's the only one that I have doubts about selling :P

If it was which Lego merchandise you wouldn't leave without, I'd be straight to the mini figure I made of my girlfriend, and also my SDCC Hero Factory comic #1.

~ Argentum

Tough choice...

I'd have to go with Pohatu Mata. I would have picked Toa Vakama instead, but I know it'd be harder to find another Pohatu in as good condition as mine.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Of course I'd sell my soul to ShadowVezon and become the Master of Shadows, killing Toa and disguising myself as internet memes for eternity I'd probably have to go with ShadowVezon, for sentimentality's sake.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I save my wife, kids and dog. Renters insurance will get me more toys.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

If my family was already safely out the building, important items like laptop and other valuables recovered, and I still had some spare time before I dying in the smoke, I would take my Gali canister with me. At the same time I would get Gali and her complete Kanohi set, since they are all packed together. My first set, lots of sentimental value and stuff. Still, it's not high on the list of priorities when threatened by a life or death situation.

How hot is it getting in this room would you say? I think I would just dip.

Hamtaro sucks, Bionicle rules

If my family was already safely out the building, important items like laptop and other valuables recovered, and I still had some spare time before I dying in the smoke, I would take my Gali canister with me. At the same time I would get Gali and her complete Kanohi set, since they are all packed together. My first set, lots of sentimental value and stuff. Still, it's not high on the list of priorities when threatened by a life or death situation.

Do you think Bionicle will return in 2015?

undecisive.gif

Just shove everything into boxes and out the window...?

scrubs get on my lvl

Boxes suck, canisters rule!

I'd probably just grab Lewa Mata, because he's the only one that I have doubts about selling :P

If it was which Lego merchandise you wouldn't leave without, I'd be straight to the mini figure I made of my girlfriend, and also my SDCC Hero Factory comic #1.

Are you excited about Bionicle 2015?

... Yeah in the event of a house fire, I think I have more important things to save than my LEGO collection. Like my laptop, back up drive, sentimental items, etc.

But just for fun's sake, I would take my Toa Metru Vakama. He was my third Bionicle figure purchased, and the only one of the top three that isn't missing pieces/contain broken pieces.

I wonder what Vakama would be like if he had hero factory pieces

Since all of my important Lego sets are conveniently placed inside a medium box, I'll just need to open my window, cut through the netting, shove my box out of the window, and dive myself out.

Or there's always the option of just accepting my fate and lay on the floor while my HF and Bionicle sets start to snuff out my soul.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

i chose to try to take my old toa mata tahu stars and my hero factory collection can actually burn and i forgot y moc

I would grab my 01 Tahu Mata set. It was one of the two Bionicle sets I first got, and even though the other one (Lewa) is cool, I like Tahu a little more. 

Why nab Toa of Fire who are obviously resistant to it?

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Even in this fictitious scenario I can't imagine I'd give my Bionicle a thought. I'd probably just try to grab all my figmas (those things were expensive!) and my laptop and my book bag (which has my 3DS and binder full of important things) and a couple of important books, probably my pets and...let's...let's just say I would die before I even gathered half the stuff I need.

On a less realistic note, I'd probably take my Toxic Reapa (bionicle shmonicle) or, like, the Thornatus V9? They're really the only constraction things I still have assembled, besides the Skopio XV-1. And even though this scenario says that I have all my stuff out on display (I'm guessing to allow you to take your favorite set that you might have disassembled) the only reason these guys are still assembled is because I like them enough to never have taken them apart. (The Skopio is mostly still around because taking it apart sounds long and boring and who's got the time)

AXKP5KC.png