Looking for Toa Lhikan

KopakaFan116

• 2 weeks later...

I have spares, with or without mount. Reya may be able to offer better price if you're in the US but if you're in my side of the world floating around Europe way then let me know and I can certainly help ;) (Many other sets for sale too if you're after anything else in particular!)

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have spares, with or without mount. Reya may be able to offer better price if you're in the US but if you're in my side of the world floating around Europe way then let me know and I can certainly help ;) (Many other sets for sale too if you're after anything else in particular!)

Where do you live? I'm from Hungary and I want to buy a Lhikan & Kikanlo set, whit a booklet and a box. Do you have still them?

Pretty sure I have a booklet but not got a box I'm afraid :( Even the set in my collection has no box! Would be happy to help you with what I do have if you're interested. Postage to Hungary shouldn't be too bad from the UK, especially for just one set. PM me if you're interested without the box or if there's anything else you're after! T

• 4 months later...

I too am seeking Lhikan, with or without Kinkinalo. I'll also trde some rare/new-in-box sets if monetary offerings aren't enough xD

I tried making a new thread, but being new to the forum game, I...well I simply couldn't.

Again, complete Lhikan, with or without Kinkinalo. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I still have at least one or two of these sets for sale but I already have one surplus kikanalo so would rather sell the whole set than split them up but pm me with an offer and we can probably sort something out :D

I too am seeking Lhikan, with or without Kinkinalo. I'll also trde some rare/new-in-box sets if monetary offerings aren't enough xD

I tried making a new thread, but being new to the forum game, I...well I simply couldn't.

Again, complete Lhikan, with or without Kinkinalo. Thanks!

Please do not post in topics over sixty days old.

Thread closed.