Ninjago Visual Dictionary Minifig Revealed

Recently, the 'limited edition' minifigure coming with the LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary was revealed. As you can see on the Amazon product listing, it's none other than... Zane Rebooted, the same fig that comes with 70726 Destructoid. On the plus side, you can preorder the book now for $16.73 and get it when it releases on September 15th. While the choice of figure is disappointing, it should still be an interesting read for Ninjago fans!

View the full article

This was actually announced by Brickset a couple weeks ago, but it's good to see a BZPower news article on it. I'm mildly disappointed just because I was hoping for a new minifigure like Nya in her costume from the current season of the show, but at the same time I'm glad it's at least a minifigure I don't already have (and wasn't completely settled on getting in another set). Especially since I already have the book preordered!

Recently, the 'limited edition' minifigure coming with the LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary was revealed. As you can see on the Amazon product listing, it's none other than... Zane Rebooted, the same fig that comes with 70726 Destructoid. On the plus side, you can preorder the book now for $16.73 and get it when it releases on September 15th. While the choice of figure is disappointing, it should still be an interesting read for Ninjago fans!

View the full article

If Bionicle returns in 2015, I wonder if they'll have a visual dictionary

View the full article

If Bionicle returns in 2015, I wonder if they'll have a visual dictionary

It's entirely possible, especially after a few years. Though I do sort of wonder whether they'd start with a visual dictionary or with a smaller, cheaper character encyclopedia. DK has never published one of either based on a theme that doesn't have minifigures, though there is a LEGO Architecture guide coming out later this year, so it's clear they're open to the idea.

I also wonder what kind of exclusive would come with a BIONICLE visual dictionary or character encyclopedia. A mask would be the obvious answer — small enough (hopefully) to fit in the cover, but still collectible enough to entice buyers.

I am disappointed of the minifigure, like Aanchir I was hoping for a Nya with her new look in the current season or at least Dr. Julien.

Now my reply to Aanchir of the BIONICLE visual dictionary exclusive: I do hope it would be a mask, maybe seeing the Mask of Elemental Energy or seeing a minifigure with a Bionicle shirt or jacket (and not That thing).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube