THEY SHOOD MAK TARA NOVA LAYGOS! THAT WOOD BE THE BEST THEME EVR!1111 HAVE U GUYS SEEN SHOW? THERE ARE DINOSORS AND THE PEOPLE HAVE TO SURVIVE THE DINOS AND THE DINOS WANNA EATED THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE EATON WITH ARE THE HUMANS!!1111 I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT TONIGHT BUT A=IMAGIN HOW COOL THE DINOS WOOD BE AND I WOOD BY ALL OF THE SETS AND I D MEAKE DINOS EAT THE CHAHRACTESRS INTS THE BEST SHOW EVER WACTH IT IT COOL BECAUSE OF THE DINOS ARE SCARY AND ITS HOLOWEEN!!!!!111 DISCCUSS! sorry for the caps.

THEY SHOOD MAK TARA NOVA LAYGOS! THAT WOOD BE THE BEST THEME EVR!1111 HAVE U GUYS SEEN SHOW? THERE ARE DINOSORS AND THE PEOPLE HAVE TO SURVIVE THE DINOS AND THE DINOS WANNA EATED THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE EATON WITH ARE THE HUMANS!!1111 I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT TONIGHT BUT A=IMAGIN HOW COOL THE DINOS WOOD BE AND I WOOD BY ALL OF THE SETS AND I D MEAKE DINOS EAT THE CHAHRACTESRS INTS THE BEST SHOW EVER WACTH IT IT COOL BECAUSE OF THE DINOS ARE SCARY AND ITS HOLOWEEN! !!!!111 DISCCUSS! sorry for the caps.

"Sorry"? This is the second badly-spelled all-caps topic about dinosaurs you have made (the first was completely unnecessary since it was about the actual Dino sets for next year, which already had a discussion topic). I'm having a hard time believing you're actually trying to have a meaningful conversation and aren't just making spam topics for attention. Personally, I've never seen Terra Nova, but I've heard a couple good things about it. You'd probably be able to have an intelligent conversation about it with plenty of fellow fans if you put an effort into spelling and capitalizing things correctly.

This is not the first time you are posting meaningless, hard to read spam topics. They don´t generate any intelligent discussion and your intentional bad spelling doesn´t contribute to it either. This is your first warning to stop acting at a level we just don´t want or tolerate on BZPower. If you want to write comments like these, you can do so in a random chatbox, but not on this forum.Thanks for your understanding.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

but i dont underwstand why u call this spam! how is it spam i try to talk about teerah nova laygos it is free counrty no? first ammendment"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." so please shut up and dont u dare insult my intelligence again! Why would i intend to mispell things please just sop dude jesus

but i dont underwstand why u call this spam! how is it spam i try to talk about teerah nova laygos it is free counrty no? first ammendment"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." so please shut up and dont u dare insult my intelligence again! Why would i intend to mispell things please just sop dude jesus

The First Ammendment does not apply to privately owned and administrated website as BZPower is. And don´t try to fool me into believing this is the best you can write, because it is not, as earlier posts of you prove.This is your second warning.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

This is not the first time you are posting meaningless, hard to read spam topics. They don´t generate any intelligent discussion and your intentional bad spelling doesn´t contribute to it either. This is your first warning to stop acting at a level we just don´t want or tolerate on BZPower. If you want to write comments like these, you can do so in a random chatbox, but not on this forum.Thanks for your understanding.~Gata. ;)

I would recommend you to listen closely to Gatanui. You may find wisdom in what he's saying.This topic just got eaten by a prehistoric reptile and thus is not available for any further discussion.P.S.: Terra Nova is indeed awesome.