Protodite Predator(Or Protodite-eater)

I made this messing around on LDD.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ahktu/LDD-MOCs/protodite-eater.png

It's supposed to be a microscopic Rahi similar in size to Protodites. It pounces on them and defeats them with it's sharp claws, then eats by using it's tail to put food into its mouth. It is also a good climber.

I originally made the MOC in mostly black, then changed the color scheme, taking inspiration from the multicolored Protodax combiner.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The fact that you used parts from 2001 and 2014 is what captured my attention the most. It looks pretty good!

Thanks! :D I actually didn't know that there were 2001 parts in there. I started out thinking about an HF MOC, but I decided to go more Bio-oriented in parts. I nearly used an IFB cockpit where the head is, but decided against it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi