Favorite Scene?

What is your favorite scene from the 4 BIONICLE movies?

My personal favorite is a scene from the Mask of Light, where Takanuva defeats Makuta with his special move in Kohli, it gives me goosebumps everytime I see the Kohli ball flying at Makuta and him taking 2 steps back and then getting flung when he is hit by the ball, it is very nostalgic to me

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Vakama VS Teridax, from Legends of Metru Nui. Specifically, from where Vakama dons the Vahi up to the Protodermis Cage bit with all six Toa. Lhikan's death and Vakama discovering his mask power are, in my opinion, some of the film's most powerful moments.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

This is going to seem weird to some people, but...

My favorite scene from the movies is when Roodaka orders a couple of her Visorak to jump off the Coliseum to their deaths, which they do. This is my favorite scene because in the Web of Shadows book, there is a ledge below that saves the Visorak from dying. I feel like this was a copout of sorts that weakened the point she was trying to make to Vakama at that moment.

In the movie, however, there is no ledge. The Visorak fall to their deaths. It does a better job of showing just how ruthless Roodaka really was and how obedient the Visorak were to her as compared to how Vakama thought his teammates were to him. It was a brilliant move on her part to show Vakama that her method of leadership through fear works, which she used to help persuade him to give in to his Hordika side. That is why it is one of my favorite Bionicle movie scenes.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

In the movie, however, there is no ledge. The Visorak fall to their deaths. It does a better job of showing just how ruthless Roodaka really was and how obedient the Visorak were to her as compared to how Vakama thought his teammates were to him. It was a brilliant move on her part to show Vakama that her method of leadership through fear works, which she used to help persuade him to give in to his Hordika side. That is why it is one of my favorite Bionicle movie scenes.

That's definitely a favorite.

All the death scenes in the movies were good as well. A scene I really like to is when Vakama, Nokama, and Matau all jump into one of the chutes in the second movie. I don't why, I just really like that scene. 

The whole Skopio/Bone Hunter fight scene in TLR is a favorite as well.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

My favorite scene is when the Toa metru brought the matoran to mata-nui, both on bionicle 2 & 3. When they reach the island it plays the mask of light theme and I just wanna cry out of nostalgia. Seeing the Turaga bringing the matoran to Mata-nui was sweet.

This is going to seem weird to some people, but...

My favorite scene from the movies is when Roodaka orders a couple of her Visorak to jump off the Coliseum to their deaths, which they do. This is my favorite scene because in the Web of Shadows book, there is a ledge below that saves the Visorak from dying. I feel like this was a copout of sorts that weakened the point she was trying to make to Vakama at that moment.

Not weird at all. I still think that's a fantastic scene.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

All my favourite Bionicle movie scenes are from Legends of Metru Nui. The top ones would be Lhikan's death (the emotion!) and the Toa Metru awakening the Matoran and turning into Turaga (the music is great in this scene). I also like pretty much every other scene in the movie as well, including the transformation into Toa, the first Coliseum scene and the Great Cataclysm.

If I have to name the best MoL scene, that would be Makuta releasing the first three Rahkshi.

The look on Metus' face when the Vorox trash his getaway vehicle in TLR.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar