Canon BIONICLE games

Boidoh

I want to play them all. So far I only know of MNOG, MNOGII, and Quest for the Toa (the latter two of which I'm trying to play through right now.

So list out to me all canon/semi-canon games.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

- Maze of Shadows

- A choose your own adventure story on the Mask of Light site called "The Adventure Continues"

That's it. After 2001 LEGO wasn't too concerned about maintaining a consistent story throughout the various media outlets.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I know of Maze of Shadows.

What is this, choose your own adventure thing? I do not see it on BMP.

Edited by Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

You can find a copy of The Legend Continues on BS01. That's an adventure where you choose what the protagonists do, and you go to a different part of the story according to what you choose.

I guess canon games would also include the MLN BIONICLE Campaign. Not really sure that would really be considered a game.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Oh yes, I remember doing the MLN one. Does that campain, and MLN for that matter, still exist? I want to re-play it. I played it when I didn't know a thing about BIONICLE.

And is the MoL a different story, or just some exact same movie-tie-in game thing.