A New Horizon: Review Topic

Dual

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong as far as formatting, etc. as I literally just joined and am still learning. 

This is the review topic for my story, A New Horizon. I feel intimidated, to be honest, as the other stories here are quite amazing. Anyway, all criticism is appreciated! 

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

Not bad, and don't worry. While there are the learned and expert writers such as Bonesiii, you're not the only novice around here. :)

The only formatting thing that bugged me was the dialog. I would suggest spacing out each response with its own line to make it a little bit more clear who's saying what.

I like so far though.

Every hero is born from his enemy; every leader, his followers; and every father, his children.

My 3D printing designs on Thingiverse

Oh, duh, my bad, I forgot to space it all out, sorry. Anyway, I fixed it now, and thank you for the feedback!

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

Am I allowed to double post for chapter updates? If so, chapter one is up. I had it all done, but then something happened and it was all deleted, so I had to do it again, and rewriting chapters is not what I would consider to be enjoyable, so sorry that it's short and kinda rushed.

Basically, I'm building up the setting and stuff right now. It'll pick up soon, I promise.

Edited by Dual