Would you like to see Castle Action Figures again

Mr. Cup of Fail

Do anyone remember Knights Kingdom 2, you know the one Castle theme that have these guys, would you guys like to see a Castle theme Action Figure with it's own build or the HF build or you don't want to see a Castle Action Figure.

For me I would like to see Lego making Castle Action Figure but with the HF build  and with there own armor instead of having just the HF armor because it's annoying for it just being HF armor with small recolors. Another thing is that I like it to have 6 character no more, no less but that maybe something we would already see. 

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

My first instinct is similar to Heir's. Those sets were awful.

Though, on second thought, they did have some good pieces (the swords, the armor, and...I've got nothing). I would love to have pieces like that compatible with the HF frame, though if those are brought back they need better heads (I may have a cool idea for that...).

Well I think new Castle Action Figures wouldn't be the same back in 2004 to 2006 (I find odd that you guys may think they are going to use that same body build again) and with heads, a person on eurobricks user name Cirkit made a good idea of using brain attack heads that do sound like a good idea.

Another thing the topic was talking about Castle theme Action Figure not just knights, so there can be a idea of  Mage, Archer, and Barbarian, along with Trolls, Horses and Dragons.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I think it could work with the C&C Building system. Or whatever they call it. They'd just need some different armor bits to go on and it could work splendidly.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

There was one good point about the Knights Kingdom figures at the time of their release. Their swords were useful to Bionicle builders, back when the latter line was still fairly new and weapon pieces were otherwise lacking in numbers and variety.

Other than that, there was nothing special about the figures. Design-wise they were just like a dumbed down version of the Bionicle figures - poseable but lacking any complexity or clever techniques. I'm slightly tempted to say they were like a preview of the Hero Factory sets. :P So unless the 'format' was revamped in some original way, I have no great desire to see them back.

Edited by Sir Kohran

I think it would be a fine idea to bring them back with the HF build. Make some new parts, and it would look great! Only thing is that there would have to be a compelling and interesting story line, because knights by themselves don't have the uniqueness in character that Bionicle did, and often relied on Castles and towers to make the system sets more exciting. Knights Kingdom did a good job, even if it meant putting their Knights in armor the colors of Jolly Ranchers.  :D

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see system-based action figures make a comeback, sure. I mean, it's arguable whether those things were really system (they were too specialized to really fit into either category, though technically I guess they were constraction. If we're taking the portmanteau to just mean constructible action figures in general and not the ball-and-socket/technic builds specifically. Not really sure how we're labeling these honestly) I think if they were brought back, perhaps on a smaller scale, using the new Mixel joints, they could be cool. As long as we keep away from those huge specialized torsos and clunky, stiff joints, I think it'd be fine, and it would probably be good for parts, much like the Mixels and Chima Legend Beasts.  

I wouldn't be that excited about constraction Castle figures, though. Primarily because I just can't find it in me to care much about constraction anymore, though. They could potentially be cool sets. If they're depicting people in armor, then the problem that usually presents itself when trying to depict organic beings (the fact that they really don't look very organic at all) would be mostly avoided. 

AXKP5KC.png