(LDD) - Glass Titan

Waaja

glass+titan.png

Name: Glass Titan

Comment: Just playing around with LDD. As you can tell from its name, this guys is supposed to be entirely made out of glass, or at least his armour is... So I made his armour entirely with clear parts! Yay...?

I was trying out a new build on LDD, since I don't have much HF parts to work with in real life...

More Pictures:

glass+titan+2.png

Side View

titan2.png

Back View

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

Eh, I don't know what to say. Besides the use of clear elements (which don't exist IRL yet) there's not a whole lot exciting about this guy. In fact, the super long arms totally throw off its proportions. I do like the use of the technic panels on the shoulders, looks like a good design there. This would probably be totally awesome in person, but before that can happen we need maybe a dozen new parts in trans clear. :sly:

:music:

Eh, I don't know what to say. Besides the use of clear elements (which don't exist IRL yet) there's not a whole lot exciting about this guy. In fact, the super long arms totally throw off its proportions. I do like the use of the technic panels on the shoulders, looks like a good design there. This would probably be totally awesome in person, but before that can happen we need maybe a dozen new parts in trans clear. :sly:

:music:

Didn't notice that the arms were out of proportion! XD

Since it's LDD, I went out of my way to spam it with trans parts. Not only that: if you look closely, there's even two shades of trans parts!!!!! 8D

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There really nothing to say about this MOC but the arm and legs are way too long, it would be better if the limbs was shorten a little and have the body longer. The body is odd mainly because the body is too short but I do like the armor and the use of technic panels. The back I think would look good if you change those two arm thingy with armor in my opinion.

The idea of glass armor sound like a great idea but I think it would work mostly on a LDD technic type of MOC because of HF with the gaps in my opinion.

Also another thing is How do you not have that much HF parts, There No New Bone And Armor Parts but recolors XD
unless you don't have a lot of money then never mind.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

There really nothing to say about this MOC but the arm and legs are way too long, it would be better if the limbs was shorten a little and have the body longer. The body is odd mainly because the body is too short but I do like the armor and the use of technic panels. The back I think would look good if you change those two arm thingy with armor in my opinion.

The idea of glass armor sound like a great idea but I think it would work mostly on a LDD technic type of MOC because of HF with the gaps in my opinion.

Also another thing is How do you not have that much HF parts, There No New Bone And Armor Parts but recolors XD

My last opened HF set is Rocka from Breakout....yeah. T.T Which means, for the new building system, I have about 3 2.0 heroes, 1 2.0 Villain and 2 Breakout Heroes to work with. 

Care to donate?  Jkjk!! XD

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Cool set, though the head looks a bit small on it. Nothing can be done about it, though.

My last opened HF set is Rocka from Breakout....yeah. T.T Which means, for the new building system, I have about 3 2.0 heroes, 1 2.0 Villain and 2 Breakout Heroes to work with. 

Wow, I thought my collection was terrible. XD I have Nitroblast, Nex 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Breakout Evo, Toxic Reapa, Furno XL, Dragon Bolt and Splitter Beast vs. Furno and Evo.

Cool set, though the head looks a bit small on it. Nothing can be done about it, though.

Wow, I thought my collection was terrible. XD I have Nitroblast, Nex 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Breakout Evo, Toxic Reapa, Furno XL, Dragon Bolt and Splitter Beast vs. Furno and Evo.

T.T

Nice avatar btw! XD really like it!

• Upvote 1
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

• 1 month later...

It's an interesting concept. Too bad most of the part don't exist in real life though. The build isn't too complicated, but it still looks good. Except for the arms, they're just a little bit too long and through the rest of it out of proportion. If you're going to make any changes, I would start with arms. Other then that it's a nice looking MOC.

signoff2.png