Selling Bionicle (2002-2006)

Reya

Hi guys! I am back to sell off what remains of my collection.I am in need of only cash or a sealed Exo-Suit which I will value at retail price and not for the absurd prices going around on the internet. I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (Buyer may send money through post at their own risk). At the moment, I am not at home so my inventory may not be 100% accurate though I am confident that the majority of the things listed are in fact still in my possession. I will be at home at the end of the month and will ship by start of September where possible. All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. I accept Paypal and of course, buyer pays shipping + additional Paypal fees. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price. 

Please note that for now, I am only selling any canister/small sets in sets of 6, and would prefer to send sets without canisters even though I have them as this will keep your shipping bill from getting too expensive. I may not have all instruction but I have the majority in good/okay condition. All sets are complete and come with their original pieces (like original Kanoka, Masks, Kraata, etc...). The price I have listed below account are for sets without canisters and include instructions were applicable. This is a great opportunity for those looking to collect sets to make Kaita sets. So without further ado, here is my inventory: (prices in USD $) The more you buy, the more discounts I will give.

All six:

Bohrak Va: $10
Bohrak/Toa Nuva/Bohrak Kal/Vahki: $24 each

Rahkshi/Toa Metru: $25 each
Metru Matoran/Voya-Nui Matoran/Rahaga: $13 each
Toa Hordika/Visorak: $27 each
Piraka/Toa Inika: $33 each
Boxor: $25
Exo-Toa: $45
Bahrag Twins: $70 

Makuta: $25
Takanuva and Ussanui with sparkly Avohkii:  $35

Krekka/Nidhiki/Turaga Dume and Nivawk: $15 each (would prefer to sell together. If this happens, I will include the Ultimate Dume Helemet too)
Keetongu/Roodaka/Sidorak: $20 each
Umbra/Axonn/Brutaka: $30 each (last two MIGHT not be for sale I'll decide but you can offer anyways)
Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo: $35-$40

Also have 2005 playsets so you can make offers for those.
I also have an Ehlek, Toa Mahri Konhu, Toa Lesovikk with Sled, Toa Lewa Phantoka and Tanma if people are interested

You can make offers for the sets and I will consider these offers so prices are negotiable.

No 2001 sets for sale so please do not even ask.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Reya

For the Bohrok/Toa Nuva/Kal/Vahki, is that $24 for each set or each set of 6? I don't know how prices go these days so as far as I know $24 for each or for 6 are both reasonable :P

Whatever the case, I would totes be interested in those, possibly all of the first three, depending on the shipping :)

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

It is $24 dollars for each set of 6. So it would amount to $96 for all 24 sets (all six Bohrok, Vahki, Toa Nuva, and Bohrak-Kal). To ensure shipping is made as little as possible, I would suggest not including the canisters or instructions. Would this be fine with you?

It is $24 dollars for each set of 6. So it would amount to $96 for all 24 sets (all six Bohrok, Vahki, Toa Nuva, and Bohrak-Kal). To ensure shipping is made as little as possible, I would suggest not including the canisters or instructions. Would this be fine with you?

Yeah, I suppose so. The little clips might be cool to have even without the canister to click on to, for the Bohrok I mean. 

If the shipping is like, ridiculous 'cause I'm in the States, I might not be able to go for it, though, but I am hopeful :)

Yeah, I suppose so. The little clips might be cool to have even without the canister to click on to, for the Bohrok I mean. 

If the shipping is like, ridiculous 'cause I'm in the States, I might not be able to go for it, though, but I am hopeful :)

For the first three (Bohrok/Kal/Nuva), I think shipping will be roughly $20-$22. Which is reasonable give that the package is over a kg. Bear in mind that shipping is cheaper than buying these seperately from different people because they charge abut $3-$5 a set if done seperately!

I might be interested in the Metru and Voya Matoran.

Also, I'm definitely interested in Toa Mahri Kongu, Lewa Phantoka and Tanma. How much would they be?

I'll sell those three for €13 given that I paid €26 euro for them (so half).

The toa metru and ultimate dume interest me but I'm not sure about shipping since I live in Canada.

I do not see it being for $20 USD. Maybe even $16 USD. Just don't include the canisters and instructions and this will ensure the shipping is around that. :)

Edited by Reya

That sounds super reasonable to me, I'm down ^^ Are you trying to raise money for something or just get rid of stuff you no longer need? 'Cause if you need money asap I'll start moving funds into my paypal asap, but if it's possible I'd like to wait a little bit 'cause I might have school fees to pay soon and I'd feel better with a bit of an extra safety net on the money end of things :)

I'm interested in the Bahrag and the Exo-Toa... care to make a deal? :)

Of course. I am pretty sure I have them both. Drop me a PM if you want them and we can iron out the details.

Playsets, huh? I may have to bite :P

I definitely want Lesovikk. I'll PM you.

Continued via PM.

Hey id be very interested in the Toa Nuva, Bohrok Kal and Toa Metru sets of six, if those are still available

Are those all $24 for six of them?

And also if Ehlek is a reasonable price i'd be interested in him too

I will have to get back to you when I get my next payment from Youtube which will be in a few days

Thanks!

Actually don't worry ill have to get back to you when i can afford it :)

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

• 2 weeks later...