Misprint

BMM95

Ok so I just bought a set of 5 kaukau on eBay red light blue I think green brown and clear white and the seller said before I bought it, did you know the blue kaukau is a misprint?" isn't that AWESOME?!?!?!?!?

Edited by BMM95

May I ask how much you paid for the masks?

All 5 were for 29.95 + 3.00 in shipping so it was a pretty awesome deal, eBay bro eBay or bricklink but eBay is where I got my masks

I saw this on eBay. I would have bought them had I know the light blue Kaukau was included. The picture looked like a normal blue one though. Let us know if you actually get the light blue one.

May I ask how much you paid for the masks?

All 5 were for 29.95 + 3.00 in shipping so it was a pretty awesome deal, eBay bro eBay or bricklink but eBay is where I got my masks

I saw this on eBay. I would have bought them had I know the light blue Kaukau was included. The picture looked like a normal blue one though. Let us know if you actually get the light blue one.

I will let you know, I'm so excited, I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to buy it

I recently made toas for each of the kaukau so operation k a.k.a operation kaukau was a complete success

He lied the blue one is not a misprint but eh I forgive him

Check out my gallery for the kaukau toas

Edited by -Windrider-