BBC Contest #68 Results!

BBC Contest #68: Results!

1. SCM-541: The White Viper by The Swimming Beard (31.46% of total votes)
2. MS-026 Sunset Gundam by DeeVee (21.43% of total votes)
3. "Toa" Irohka by Click (14.86% of total votes)
4. OZ-16MS Gundam Cronius by Kakaru (9.70% of total votes)
5. MSC-510S Gundam Heartbreaker by Makaru (7.96% of total votes)
6. AR-4CH by hey it's felix (7.33% of total votes)
7. Warpath Gundam by Lord Oblivion (7.27% of total votes)

For placing first, The Swimming Beard will receive a signed 44029 QUEEN Beast vs. FURNO, EVO & STORMER. For placing second. DeeVee will receive a signed 44026 CRYSTAL Beast vs. BULK. For placing third, Click will receive a signed 44024 TUNNELER Beast vs. SURGE. All three sets are signed by honest-to-goodness Hero Factory set designers. Thanks to Lego for the prizes!

Well, folks, you've done it again. You've sent some excellent fighting robot MOCs to Brickfair Virginia (whether by building them or voting for them), and in doing so you've reminded the general Lego fan community how sweet constraction MOCs can get. Congratulations to all our finalists, our winner, and thanks to everybody who helped make this contest another great one!

See you next time!

• Upvote 5
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Wow, that's surprising how the final scores turned out. While I personally think the results should be in a fairly different order, they're all spectacular MOCs. This contest really had some of the best MOCs entered in years. Congrats to all of the finalists, especially The Swimming Beard! I wish I could have seen these MOCs in person at BrickFair.

Looking forward to BBC Contest 69!

~B~

Edited by Ballom
  • Upvote 1

If you think that these MOCs look cool in pictures, trust me, they're infinitely cooler in person. The decision was very difficult.

Congratulations to The Swimming Beard and to everyone else! There were some great entries this time around.

Edited by Sumiki
  • Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Wow, my first placement. Thank you everyone who voted! It was definitely a tough competition and it was hard to decide who to vote for. I am honored to have placed just below DeeVee and The Swimming Beard!

Wow, I won. Thanks, everyone who voted, as well as BZPower for hosting the contest and Lego for providing prizes! It was really an awesome contest, with many great entries. It would have been awesome to see them in person at BFVA, though I wasn't able to.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Congratulations to all the finalists! A well deserved win by The Swimming Beard in a tough competition. It was impossible to determine who would win; all of the finalists could have, but I think the best MOC did come out on top. I am also pleasantly surprised at how well Toa Irohka did, as I didn't think it would receive all the recognition it deserved. But I believe the whole competition turned out more great MOCs than usual.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

• 2 weeks later...