Around the Campfire

This rpg still running? I've got some free time at the moment, so I may be able to hop back in.

Indeed we are still (somehow) running! Let's see.. 

I think, when you left off, we were on the ship, so..

In that time we've fought a giant sand-sea worm, arrived at the City of Flames, had people scurry about for a bit and interact before everyone met up at an Inn and slept the night. 

Current time in-game is morning, with the majority of the group assumed to be outside waiting for a few more to wake up. Lekar had simply told those whom wanted to stay with him to meet him here this morning, so feel free to have Ekko come in after having done her own thing after getting off the ship. :)

Anything else I can help with?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I'm quite confused on where you came from as well, Dane. :P

Kaleke looks pretty good, but perhaps you could beef up the Backstory section just a tad? Specifically mention whether she's from Bolrum-Koro or the City of Flames or elsewhere, add how she got to the City of Flames, things such as that. ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'll start by being totally honest here and just say that, for the moment, this Journey has reached its end, long before it truly began. 

I can say now that it was mainly my fault for letting things run down, especially in such a GM-run concept, and as such I apologize for that. Real life and simply my laziness both contributed to the inactivity of the RPG, and as such it really just isn't doing anything. I slowed down, and so the other players slowed down as well. With new BioRPGs waiting on the sidelines for their chance, it's evident enough that with the lack of activity and any real plot progression, Journey would need to step to the side for other things to start up and give it a shot. 

I had a great time. Truly, it was marvelous fun to see the characters begin and interact, how they reacted to the situations I created. But all the same, it's time to give it a rest. At least, for now. I still love the concept, the plot of Journey that you all never got to see. Perhaps someday I'll return to it, change things up, and bring back Ig and Lekar for another go-around at actually getting things off the ground. Sadly, though real life just doesn't permit my activity to be enough to support this, and perhaps Journey was always too grand of an idea to flourish with my inexperience. 

To sum things up, thank you all. Thanks for playing, letting me grow in experience and getting to watch the characters work together and against, grow and develop. 

It's been a great Journey. 

Zakaro

• Upvote 4

AGoNWLR.jpg

Well I guess it was coming eventually. Too bad really, it was shaping up to be great already... Hopefully someday we'll see a reboot of some sort. Ah well, life happens. It was a good run, guys, though I was barely part of it. Thanks for the experience, everyone, see you around the forums.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Such is the cycle of RPG life, unfortunately.

I'm glad people had a good time in the game, and I hope to see a new version of it come before the judges down the line!

But for now, these topics are formally closed.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42