OOC: If you're willing to continue the game, I'd be more than happy to continue playing. c:

IC: Trun / City of Flames

An aged hand was placed on Kovant's shoulder.

Trun wanted to tell him that he was sorry for his loss. Tell him that he knew the pain of losing one's people. Tell him that he had once stood in his shoes.

But having stood in Kovant's shoes, he knew that such words would be meaningless.

So he just stood next to the Matoran, in silence.

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Same here, I'd love to see a continuation :D

IC: (Hiko)

like Trun, Hiko felt that anything he had to say to Kovant would be meaningless.

He had felt great losses in his life, although mostly money, and knew that all it would do would make Kovant feel worse.

Instead sat in thought.

OOC: Can we just run around the city doin stuff?

Kathok

OOC: For a time, yes, you may. I'm glad to see everyone is basically on-board with a continuation, in which case I shall submit my request to stay open. ^_^

You have until late Sunday night (EST) or Monday afternoon to roam around the city and get better equipment, etc., or even meet new people/create new characters. That reminds me.. as we are in the City of Flame now, Most Species (within reason) are now available to have a character created for them.

Notable exceptions will still be Toa, unless said character has extremely good reasons, backstory, and profile, and the typical Makuta, Botar's species, and such OP species. Vortixx and Skakdi in particular are now open for creation, though do note that they must be of a better temperament than most for reasons to be explained in-story.

StaffC: Lekar (Docks)

Even as the group split up to explore the City or run errands, Lekar's words asking them to return by sunrise the next day still rung in their ears. The Toa himself took up a room near the Sea, and remained there staring out the window in deep thought.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hiko had wandered into the city and grabbed a bite to eat before continuing to explore.

He turned off the bustling market street and into a side street, roughly heading for a large square he'd visited earlier.

Hiko continued to turn down increasingly narrow, quiet and dark streets, until he found himself in a damp old alleyway, the buildings on either side rising so high that the light of Solis was blocked completely.

As he neared the end, he realised it was a dead end,and turned to find his path back blocked by a skakdi and an unidentafyable being, tall and powerful looking with gold and red armour and two sets of arms, two of which were holding a wicked-looking double sword, it's twin blades crackling with energy. The skakdi was holding a serrated knife.

"Your money and your life mate."

OOC: To be continued later (when I'm not half asleep :P)

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): Ofeo wandered away from the docks, having visited several of the ship-building warehouses. In addition to the huge ocean-going vessels far larger than anything he would ever build in Bolrum-Koro, he had seen and discussed several new innovations, including the incorporation of kanoka disks into non-metallic vessels, where the could not be forged in using normal methods. he was carrying several of the disks with him when he stumbled upon Hiko, the glatorian who had rescued him from the sea, and a couple of nasty-looking muggers.

"Your money and you life, mate".

Ofoe froze. The were two of the muggers, bith bigger and meaner than either himself or the glatorian. Some small part of him knew that, but it wasn't gettign through. All he saw was the being who had saved his life now in danger, a friend who he did not want to see hurt. It was stupid and naive of him, but somehow he found himself running forward, arm outstretched and shouting "NO!"

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

The mugger who was a member of Brutaka's species grinned nastily at Ofeo and sent a bolt of energy from one claw to the groung in front of the Bo-Matoran, creating a small explosion with the force to knock him a metre back.

The skakdi exchanged a glance with his companion, but in his distraction, Hiko darted forwards and attempted to knife him, only to have the blade deflected by the brute's thick armour. Caught off guard, Hiko was easily knocked away by the skakdi's punch. Getting unsteadily to his feet, and seeing the skakdi grinning at him, Hiko rushed forwards, ducking under the being's swinging arm and coming out behind him. He then stabbed backwards, hearing the satisfying cry of pain from the skakdi, and kicking him in the jaw as ke fell, putting him out of the fight for a minute or two. 

Hiko had learnt street fighting the hard way.

Kathok

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): The disks flew from his arms as Ofeo was blown backwards, landing on his back and looking up into the face of the four-armed being. He wore a mask that the matoran was unfamiliar with, tall and smoothly curved with a large circular mouthpiece and a long, rounded y-shape running from there to the top of the mask and diverging between the eyes. Those red eyes looked down on the helpless matoran as he slowly walked forward, relishing his power over the smaller being.

"Not a smart one, are you?" he commented. "Running in here with no weapon and challenging a being four times taller than you are, just because you saw us make a threat. Now you're going to end up just like your friend there, dead and poor, and I'll have another mask for my collection. What good does that do you?"

"I don't know" Ofeo admitted as he scrambled backwards along the ground. "I just didn't want him to die. He saved my life." His hand came up against one of the disks he had dropped before, a low-level levitation kanoka as it happened. He gripped onto it tightly, and threw it at his attacker. It was a weak attempt, and was batted away with just a flick of his blade.

"Oh, how touching" the larger being replied sarcastically. "You wanted to save him, to be a hero." He swooped down and picked up Ofeo by the scruff of the neck, before standing back up to his full height and dangling the matoran in front of his face. 'Well guess what my stupid little matoran, heroes don't live long, and they die as fools."

"No, I'm not a hero" Ofeo said in a choked half-scream. 'I just couldn't stand there and watch. You're right, there was nothing I could do, but somehow I still felt like I had to do something". He was flailing around, trying to get free of the mugger's grip on his neck and kicking his limbs in all directions, but it was futile. He was just too strong for Ofeo.

"Enough of this" the mugger decided as he raised his other hand up towards Ofeo's face, where it began to glow with energy. "You're too dumb to live, and today, your clock runs out. Do you hear it ticking? Three..." His hand glowed brighter, and Ofeo struggled all the more. "Two..." He pulled the matoran closer to his ugly, leering face as the energy on his palm bulged outwards, forming a hemisphere of glowing power that longed for release. "One..."

By some stroke of luck that could only be called miraculous, Ofeo's foot connected. The being had brought him just close enough to his face that the very end of the matoran's foot could reach the bottom tip of his mask, and at that moment, the Great Spirit smiled upon him. The mask came off, flying up into the air as the larger being dropped Ofeo and stumbled backwards and his energy blast was delayed by one crucial second. The matoran dropped, landing among his three kanoka, while the mask sailed upwards before falling down to join them. It landed hard on the stone pavement, cracking in two just as the disoriented mugger let go of his energy blast. The beam of power enveloped all of them, matoran, disks and mask of fusion, and surrounded them with its light. They bathed in its glow as it brightened to a miniature sun, and when the radiance finally subsided, Ofeo was not as he had been.

• Upvote 1

ppg2.png

IC: Kovant

Kovant trudged along the same streets, which had quieted from the rush that had passed through an hour before. Only this time, there was no joy in his stride as he passed through the thinning crowd. Only sadness loomed as he approached the grave site of his Ta-Matoran tribe, their ashes mixed with the dirt under the blackened timbers. The crumbled structure had been left almost untouched since its destruction, and for just a moment, Kovant was thankful that the city hadn't disturbed what he now considered sacred ground.

As he neared the fallen complex, his eyes raised to meet those of a sitting matoran named Liina, the lone survivor of the tribe who had hung around ever since. Beneath her mask, Kovant detected the slightest hint of a smile before it reversed into her usual frown. He sat down at her side on the ground, and they both stared in the distance, cooperatively let the silence drag on under the sky as it crept into a blood red sunset.

IC: Liina

Liina's eyes drilled the ground as Kovant silently mourned beside her. She had always protested becoming a teary slob, but she knew that Kovant needed this time. She was a whole lot worse herself when it actually happened, after all.

After what seemed an hour, it was enough. She spoke up -- only in a whisper, she never needed to be any louder -- and said to her brother, "You can't stay like this, you know."

Kovant looked up at her, shifting between understanding, annoyance and utter pain, and held her gaze. "Can I?" he whispered back before lowering his head back down.

"They would want you to move on," she continued. "They knew how much you wanted to do what you're doing now."

He looked up again. "Sitting in the ashes?"

She backhanded his shoulder, perhaps a bit too forcefully. "No! I mean exploring the world. Seeing things that we dreamed about when, you know, you were stuck in these slums."

Kovant's face softened into the first smile Liina had seen in years before fading out again as he returned his gaze to the dirt. She set her hand on and gently squeezed his shoulder. "I'm just glad to see you again."

Seconds later, Kovant's head perked up. He heard something. Liina followed his eyes to a nearby skyscaper, where a blinding light was being reflected from the street. Kovant spoke under his breath, "That's where Ofeo and Hiko were headed."

Liina didn't care who Ofeo and Hiko were -- she was curious about that flash. She immediately jumped to her feet, grabbed Kovant's hand, and forcefully hoisted him to his feet. "Well then, let's go!" Without waiting for his consent, she dragged him into a sprint toward the site of the flash.

-----

He and Liina didn't even reach the site before he noticed that Ofeo and Hiko were the center of attention. However, upon coming closer to the scene, Kovant's jaw dropped as he saw that Ofeo himself was... very different.

sig8.png

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): Ofeo was indeed very different. The mask's energies had fused the three kanoka into his body, and the process had altered his appearance. Disk-like patterns rose from his armour and marched in lines down his limbs, while a kanoka-sized circle lay over his chest, about a centimeter higher than the rest of his armour. His mask, meanwhile, had turned golden and changed shape, now taking the form of the mask of sensory aptitude, which was the mask forged from a combination of the three disks he had absorbed: enlarge, shrink and teleport. 

With the arrival of more people, the maskless four-armed mugger decided that it was time to cut his losses and run for it. He scooped up the downed Skakdi and escaped back the way they had come.

Meanwhile, Ofeo slowly sat up, slowly rubbing his temples and blinking hard to clear the spots from his vision. "What on earth..?" he muttered. "What happened?" He felt odd, like somebody had taken his mind apart and then put it back together with things in different places, and a few bits added in as well. The new things felt strange, like they were part of him, but also held connections to the outside world. They were a slight pressure in the back of his consciousness, inviting exploration and, while unyielding in their nature, they seemed to conceal something just beneath the surface, something he could access if he just pushed his thoughts into them...

The hard surface blocking his thoughts popped like a bubble before his thoughts,, and suddenly he was immersed a a wild, untamed flow of he didn't know what. This thing was so far outside of any of his prior experiences that he had trouble thinking what this thing was, besides an area of his mind that hadn't been there before and that he seemed able to probe with his thoughts like he might probe an object with his fingers. In a flash, he was sitting a bio in front of where he had been, still staring blankly at the ground before of him. What had happened to him? What had that thing been?

ppg2.png

IC:

Trun hadn't been following Kovant. Not exactly. It wasn't as though the Agori had purposefully tracked him through the streets. His journey through the city had just happened to trail behind the grief-stricken De-Matoran, and his eyes were simply fortunate to keep finding their way to the man and ensure that he didn't do anything he might regret the next morning ... or would never have the chance to regret. Ever.

No, he certainly hadn't been following Kovant.

That being said, Trun breathed a silent prayer of gratitude to the gods Skopio that the De-Matoran's path had brought him to the site of Ofeo's transformation.

Peering around the side of the alleyway, the Agori could hardly believe his eyes. The ways of Matoran had always bewildered him, but never in his travels had he heard of their metamorphosis by the way of Kanoka disks and discarded masks of power. Perchance the energy burst did it, he thought dumbly. Energy bursts has a worrying tendency of doing strange things to beings. So bewildered he was by the nature of Ofeo's transformation, Trun was hardly even fazed when the Matoran teleported a good bio away. Instead, he hurried over to the boat maker, kneeling down next to him and checking him for scrapes and scratches.

"Ofeo, how do you feel? Are you hurt?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): Trun was here. Ofoe didn't devote much thought to deciphering how or why, but he was still pleased to have the old agori by his side. He made him feel comfortable and safe.

"I think I'm all right," he answered, slowly getting to his feet, "but I'm not sure why. I was about to get blasted into smithereens and then I fell and then I got hit by the energy blast and then suddenly I'm lying on the ground and the guy is running away. Did you see what happened with that?"

ppg2.png

IC:

"Not sure, exactly," Trun said, glancing back to where Hiko was standing. He joined him in watching the retreat of the muggers, grimacing at their escape, but far too busy worrying about Ofeo to bother thinking about them. If they want to stop bothering us, then all the better to them.

The old Agori brushed off some imaginary dust from the Matoran's shoulders, seeing as he wasn't entirely sure what to do in situations like these. "Didn't see much, to be honest. Mugger dropped a couple of disks, a mask, then that energy blast lit up the alley like, uh, what do you call it again? Naming Day?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): "Yes, Naming Day" Ofeo confirmed. "I'm not complaining, but I've still no Idea how I'm alive and well after all that. The blast should have blown up everything, me my disks..." For the first time, Ofeo examined his surroundings, looking for the kanoka he had dropped. He couldn't see them. He knew that he had landed among them after the titan had dropped them, but the ground around him was clear. "My disks..." he repeated. "They're gone."

He spun around again, confirming his initial observation. The kanoka weren't just concealed in a corner, they had vanished. In doing so, however, he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the metal wall of the facory bordered by the alleyway. He stopped dead, staring dumbstruck into the dusty mirror. His hands went up to his mask, feeling its unfamiliar curves and ridges, then to his chest, his limbs and all over his metamorphosed body. What he felt backed up what his eyes saw but his brain refused to believe. "No..." he whispered, even as realisation crashed over him. 'It can't be."

Still the fact of it was undeniable, he had been changed by the blast, and the disk-like marks on his armour showed clearly where the kanoka had gone. It was just a matter of connecting the dots. "That mask, it must have been a mask of fusion" he stammered, thinking out loud as he tried to process the thoughts. "It broke when it hit the ground, just as the energy blast hit it. Great masks lose their power when they break. It just dissipates in an instant when it isn't contained. But this time it didn't just disappear. It must have mixed with the other beam of energy, and the two combined into some kind of fusion blast. It merged me, the disks, the broken mask, everything that was nearby. I'm alive but I'm... different. I'm not just a matoran anymore. I'm not just Ofeo. I'm something else, something..." he shivered "unnatural."

ppg2.png

"You can say that again," she blurted with a raised eyebrow.

When the words left Liina's lips, Kovant immediately wished to be somewhere else, anywhere else. Even the notion of introducing her to the group was absolutely ridiculous and somewhat horrendous, but apparently, she had forced the notion.

Kovant put his hand on Liina's mouth only to get it smacked back off and apologized, "I'm sorry, please excuse my sister. Well, technically not sister, but she's, uh..." He trailed off and decided to start over. "Allow me to introduce my friend, Liina. If she says anything offensive, sarcastic, and overall downgrading, please pardon her and exit the immediate area as quickly as possible." As he finished, he did his best to ignore her firey glare.

Looking over his friend again, he observed to Ofeo, "At this point, I would agree that you're something more than a matoran now... which seems to involve teleportation, and if you don't mind me saying, that's quite exciting." Despite his own inner turmoil, he smiled and continued, "But underneath whatever mask you wear, you'll always be Ofeo to us."

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

"One of them was a...I think they were called "Konene" in the old tongue - the same species as Lord Kramelat and Lord Brutaka, which haven't been seen for hundreds of years...I wonder why a being so powerful resorted to something so desperate..."

The glatorian shook his head.

"There's something odd about this city. Have any of you apart from Kovant been here before?"

Kathok

IC:

"No, I'm afraid I haven't been here before," Trun replied to Hiko, his brow creasing in worry. If what the Glatorian had said was true, then something had pushed this 'Konene' to such petty and desperate crime, something even more powerful than the mugger itself.

No time to worry about that now, though.

He turned his full attention back to Ofeo. "Kovant is right, though. Whatever happens here, you can't think of this as unnatural. Take it from a man whose been all across this world; the universe is far too strange for you to afford to see things like that."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): "Yeah, alright" Ofeo said slowly, responding to his friends' comfort and advice. "Something strange has happened to me, but even though I don't really understand it yet, it could have been a lot worse. It might even have some benefits, but for now I still feel all shaken up inside, like my life isn't going to be what it was any more, even in ways I can't understand yet. That's the thing I need really, understanding. Maybe I'll learn to live as a part-matoran or whatever it is I am now, and be a good one, but first I need to know what that means."

"Let's go back to Lekar and the ship. Maybe he will know something about this."

ppg2.png

IC:

"If we were," Trun said, gently nudging Ofeo in the direction of the docks, "then whatever it was must have slipped my mind. In any case, I'm sure Lekar'll forgive us if we fail his objective given the...."

He cast a concerned glance at his Matoran friend.

"... eventful time we've had in the city so far."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

StaffC: Ig (Streets)

As the group approached the docks where they had arrived, around a corner they came across the Hordika, Ig, who approached on all fours but then sat back on his haunches to sniff at each member in turn. At Kovant and Liina he shook his head, and then sneezed lightly, evidently tickled by the soot and dust that came with them from the burned building. But it was at Ofeo he paused the longest, taking a few deep intakes and sitting back to lightly run a clawed finger across one of Ofeo's new designs. 

One could say that the beast even had a contemplative look, if it were at all possible for someone that feral.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

While Trun had never exactly been entirely comfortable around Hordika; a life on dangerous roads had taught him to be wary of most strange things he came across; his time aboard the Duality had never been plagued by violence on the part of Ig, nor did it seem as though the creature meant any ill-will towards the group. 

Particularly not Ofeo....

"Well, would you look at that?" he said, smiling as he watched the Hordika trace the designs of the Matoran's armour. "These changes may have made you even more popular."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Ig (Streets)

The Hordika turned to regard Trun as he spoke, cocking his head to a side and apparently listening before deciding it was of no great meaning and returning to Ofeo's designs. Soon enough Ig had grown bored or tired of tracing the strange symbols and dropped back to all fours, turning around and stalking forward to the corner he had appeared from, slipping back behind it.

It was only a few seconds before his head popped back out from behind the edge of the building obscuring their view, tilted and almost seeming questioning. 

To anyone who had any experience with those who preferred actions to words, his intent was clear enough. Ig wanted them to follow him.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Kovant, in City of Flames

While some tended to give the Hordika species a wide berth, Kovant was almost enraptured by Ig's curious nature. As the creature reappeared with a questioning look about him, Kovant instinctively caught the Hordika's message and began to follow his trail. It didn't occur to Kovant that the rest of the group may not have quite as easily seen the Hordika's intent... or even that Ig's "intent" could be anything less than harmless.

Right after rounding the edge of the building, he poked his head out as Ig had moments ago and informed the group, "Hurry up, he's fast for a little thing." Not waiting for a response, he then disappeared out of sight to follow the Hordika.

IC: Liina, in City of Flames

"Kovant, what-- ugh."

Liina shook her head in exasperation -- even the smallest diversions always captured Kovant's complete attention. Even as she complained under her breath, she nonetheless began strolling in Kovant's direction, being almost just as curious as Kovant... but she wasn't about to admit that, of course.

Unaware of the Hordika's affiliation with the group, she kept her hand on the hilt of her rusted blade, ready for anything as she moved to follow Kovant. Looking behind, she asked, "You guys gonna go on to the docks or go crawl behind a giant bug to who-knows-where?"

sig8.png

IC (Ofeo, City of Flames): Ofeo stood frozen as the hordika ran its claw over his body. In a way, he wanted to join Ig and do the same, running his own hands over the stranger new, not-himself part of himself. It was strange that that was the way they felt. Obviously they were parts of him, they were attached to his body. Yet something about them still seemed alien to him. Perhaps that would change with time as he learned to live as a fused being, but for now, he enjoyed feeling the tip of Ig's exploring claw run over all of the new and unfamiliar ridges of his armour. It felt good as the claw traversed each of the circular bumps, like the act of feeling out each one made it less alien more a part of himself.

When the rahi-like being turned to go, he followed eagerly. Ig didn't speak, but the hordika clearly thought, felt some kind of kinship for the group and wanted to help them. Ofeo didn't understand that kind of animal wisdom, but he trusted it nonetheless.

ppg2.png

IC:

After having seen a Konene almost kill Hiko, and watching Ofeo transform into some kind of hybrid never before seen by Agori or Matoran eyes, Trun wasn't exactly jumping at the bit to follow Ig on some new kind of adventure. For one, he hardly thought that it was the safest thing to do, and for another, he wasn't particularly interested in any more adventures. Even after a lifetime of wandering (or maybe because of it, who could know), questing such as this had become more of a habit than a desire for the old cook; something which he'd gladly turn down to return to his kitchen.

But with every member of the group following Ig, including Ofeo, Trun felt like he didn't have any sort of choice in the matter. He didn't feel very safe in this city, and being alone there wouldn't help matters at all.

I just can't get away from these adventures, can I?

Trun sighed and followed the Hordika into the alleyway.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

StaffC: Ig (Alleyways) 

It was a short trip, though tense with some of the group suspicious of the Hordika and the beast himself more feral than was typical, although the starlit streets might have had something to do with that aspect. Soon enough, however, the scent of the sea filtered through the smokey atmosphere of the City of Flames, and they emerged onto a street overlooking a rugged, rocky part of the coastline, with the docks lit up off to the right and the Sea itself directly ahead. 

Their guide didn't hesitate, however, to take in the view and took a sharp turn right, padding down the street three buildings before stopping at an inn, where Ig raised his head and began to tap his tail against the cobbled road. 

Tip-tap. Tap-tap-tip-tap. Tip-tip-tap-tap-tap-tip-tap-tip. Clunk. 

The last noise was that of another stone hitting the road, the Hordika having pulled it from the side of the road to end his strange little beat. Without a noise- as was typical for the feral beast- he stalked over to the porch of the building and curled up off to a side, tail wrapping around his body and head resting on his paws, bright blue eyes still following the group's movements. 

The door opened then, and Lekar leaned out, scanning the street until his eyes fell upon the group, where his face momentarily showed surprise before settling into a smile, and he exited the inn and stepped down, greeting them.

"Ho, friends. What brings you here this late?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Kovant, outside the inn

Kovant was surprised to see Lekar appear, but in consideration of Ig's loyalty to him, it made sense... for the most part. Question was, why would the Hordika want to lead them to Lekar's door in the middle of the evening?

It suddenly occurred to him that he had gotten the entire group to tread through the midst of the city's darkest alleys to watch a Hordika simply return to its master. And now, faced with Lekar's simple question, he felt a bit ridiculous.

He nodded at Hiko's reply and followed up, "It's true... from the look of things, Ig here wanted us to follow hi..." he trailed off as he motioned to the Hordika, who now showed no indication of having ever moved from his curled position. "...him here."

She stood behind Kovant as he conversed -- or rather, attempted to -- with a Toa of Air that Liina hadn't seen before. This must be the Lekar he was talking about, she thought. Seems friendly enough. She decided to hold her tongue as Kovant finished his explanation, and simply waited to see whether the Toa would notice her.

sig8.png

StaffC: Lekar (Just outside the Inn)

He gives them a questioning, yet slightly amused look and chuckles softly, glancing over at the Hordika who has raised his head at his name. Returning his lime gaze to the group, the Le-Toa leans against the doorway and speaks again, still amused at the answers he got.

"So, other than that, is there any particular reason you all are out and about following Ig instead of getting rest like you should be? I didn't ask for anyone to return until the morn', after all."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

StaffC: Lekar (Inn)

He nods towards Ofeo, stepping outside while allowing the others in.

"Not sure whether the owner will let you cook, but you can certainly try, Trun. Rooms are cheap enough, so feel free to take one and stay here for the night if that's what you wish."

Taking a few more steps towards the Matoran, Lekar guides him over to a small bench and sits before starting to speak, lost in memory. 

"Ah, when I became a Toa.. I'll spare you the details, but the actual process was painful, though it soon faded away. It was a feeling of being stretched and expanding, like you've taken in a deep breath but you're not breathing and you just keep getting larger and bulkier. At the same time, I felt what seemed like lightning, but more.. just raw energy rushing through me, fading and shifting into a sense of power, companionship, with the wind, like its very essence had seeped into my very being.."

He trails off, staring into the stars without seeing them. A few seconds later he shakes himself, and the Le-Toa turns back to Ofeo. 

"Any particular reason why you ask? Find a Toa Stone out there that you feel like is calling to you?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

Trun shot Ofeo a brief go get 'em tiger-smile, and with a nod to Hiko, opened the door to the inn.

"Well, seeing how we'll be buying - " The old Agori almost seemed to shudder saying this, " - our dinner tonight, I don't suppose any of you have any recommendations for a particular meal?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Rileka (Inside the Inn)

Rileka looked up from the half finished map on the table to see a group of matoran entering. Guessing they were here for a room she said quietly, "If you are looking for a room or a meal, the manager is in the kitchen trying to break up a fight between two of the cooks. I would recommend waiting out here. It can get pretty heated."

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Kovant, entering the Inn

He gave Ofeo a pat on the shoulder as they entered, and replied to Trun, "I don't quite remember what's on the menu here, but it was actually excellent cooking." Maybe that much has stayed the same, he hoped.

As they entered, a female Ce-Matoran -- one he hadn't seen before -- informed them of an issue in the kitchen. He looked toward the kitchen with a hint of concern, and a surge of familiarity came as he heard familiar voices raised to an uncomfortable volume. Those two are still at it? he thought. At least that hasn't changed.

He hadn't thought about a room until now. Kovant had taken the whole trip in anticipation of staying with his tribe... not mourning over their ashes. He would need a room, but his previous attempts to settle the disputes in the kitchen never ended well. Turning back to the Ce-Matoran, he replied quietly with, "Thank you. Would you mind if we waited with you?" as he gently pulled out a chair and motioned for Trun to take a seat if he wished.

IC: Liina, inside the Inn

When the Ce-Matoran mentioned a dispute, Liina's shoulders immediately sagged in exasperation. Not again... must I take care of everything around here?

She would have to... force an agreement again, she supposed.

Staying behind the group until she was confident they were distracted by conversation, she nonchalantly tiptoed toward the kitchen and slid behind the door.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png