Eavesdropping just behind the door was a Fa-Matoran. Mercure had been walking by as he usually did in the mornings when he noticed that this inn had a lot more noise and excitement than usual. And now he had learned that this strange group was "accepting" members, and apparently they were going somewhere. The Le-Toa seemed to be their leader, and the others were a ragtag group of mostly Matoran, a few Glatorian, and an Agori or two. Now Mercure reasoned to himself. As he didn't have enough money to do anything at the moment, perhaps latching onto this group could get him out of the city. He stepped inside the inn and waited for someone to notice him.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC: We're actually outside the Inn, but it's of no consequence. :P

StaffC: Lekar (Outside the Inn)

He smiles at the Matoran and extends a hand, speaking if/while they shake. 

"Likewise, Rileka. We can always use another hand." 

Standing, the Le-Toa glances around and nods towards Hiko and Ekko, noting to himself that they were here. Seeing a Fa-Matoran standing off to a side, Lekar takes a questioning look and steps toward the newcomer.

"And may I help you, or are we just such an odd group you couldn't help but notice?"

He's grinning by the end of his statement, but his question remains.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Oooops. Ehehe, I might edit that. Maybe. Probably not.

IC: Mercure, OUTSIDE inn, speaking to Lekar.

Mercure gave a slight smirk. "Actually, both are true... Um, I overheard you were leaving the city. I was hoping I could lend you my abilities, in exchange for allowing me to join you. Oh... you may call me Mercure." He said as he glanced over at an elderly Agori who was berating a groggy-looking Vorox.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC Dessimus

Dessimus was surprised by the sudden burst of commotion from the people there. He slowly rose up and walked to the Toa, intending ti whisper his question. But unfortunately for him, he had unusually large lungs. So his question sounded just like normal speech even though it was dimmed a bit. "I hear someone saying there's a big day ahead of us. What is going on?"