More then meets the Nebula

So with people not liking Von Nebula a lot and think he is a worst villain and a really bad character but maybe there more the Von Nebula then we thinks.

In the last episode of Rise of the rookie Von Nebula in the past of Von Ness and Stormer, with the Giant Drone. I think robot being in the city had something to do Von Ness instead of him just running away like a coward. Maybe Von had gotten someone (maybe the unnamed villain in brain attack) to send a Drone to destroy the city to take out both Thresher and Stormer but the drone was program to take out the two and not caring who is in the way. That would explain why Von ran away and said “you would get us both killed”, but his plan failed when stormer cross-wired the Drone's power-source.

Now to the black hole with Von plan failed and was “absorbed” into the staff as what the HF wiki said but I don’t think Von was trapped inside of the staff but taken somewhere else. That where we go to breakout, with both Voltix and Black Phantom. I think before Breakout Von Nebula made a deal with the two villains on his new plan and the deal was that Black Phantom get his own factory and Voltix I don’t know. Anyways the plan was to make a mass breakout with all the villains to get all heroes out of the Hero Factory, while Black Phantom go’s to send plans of the entire Hero Factory to an ally and that ally would be Von Nebula then destroy the Hero Factory.

Brain Attack I don’t know if he had anything to do with that.

Von Nebula maybe a better villain then a worst, he know to plan ahead and make a new one when a plan failed. He knows what he’s doing and not just be a random villain like Fire Lord.

So do any of you guys agree or no or you got a better idea of this.

Here is a video of this topic: [Link]

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube