• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Downtime Moc #5: Hf Lion

rocka 3.0 hero factory gold black claw teeth cat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:35 PM

And here's number five out of my six downtime MOCs: a much more Lion-esque use of Rocka 3.0's parts:Posted Image^Click his fearsome teeth or claws for the gallery (once he's ready to let you pass)^

And here's a few more pictures:Running/JumpingDifferent angle for the standing posePOUNCE!Bad-quality scary poseAny comments and/or criticisms are great (look out, though: he might not like it if you say bad things about him!:P)And please, look at some of my other MOCs! (linked to in my signature)-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva, Oct 30 2011 - 05:14 PM.

_20140909_161735.jpg

#2 Offline Blendercat Toa of Coldplay

Blendercat Toa of Coldplay
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 243 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:08 PM

Absolute genius use of the rocka head. It fits perfectly, and the colour scheme flows quite nicely. The open joint on the tail bugs me a bit though

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

#3 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:41 PM

Absolute genius use of the rocka head. It fits perfectly, and the colour scheme flows quite nicely. The open joint on the tail bugs me a bit though

Thanks a bunch :D! As for the tail, I just felt like the joint rounded off the end of it better than something attached to it would; plus anything black on there might throw off the colors on the tail a little.

_20140909_161735.jpg

#4 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,276 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 06:00 AM

Yes! I've been waiting for sonewone to use the Rocka head like this! I love the color scheme, althogh it bugs me that the front claws are gold and the back ones black. From what I can see, the belly needs work to get rid of some of the technic pins sticking out. Great job!

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#5 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,956 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 11:36 PM

Genius! The head use is awesome.

webmaster.png

#6 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 05:07 PM

Yes! I've been waiting for sonewone to use the Rocka head like this! I love the color scheme, althogh it bugs me that the front claws are gold and the back ones black. From what I can see, the belly needs work to get rid of some of the technic pins sticking out. Great job!

Thanks! The claws are actually just a result of me running out of gold Bohrok eye pieces after finishing the front paws, though I like them as they are :P . You're right about the underbelly, though; I just haven't been able to alter the build so that the pins don't stick out. If I figure it out, I'll be sure to post it here!

Genius! The head use is awesome.

Thank you very much :)

_20140909_161735.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users