• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Downtime Moc #5: Hf Lion

rocka 3.0 hero factory gold black claw teeth cat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 19-December 08
  • 415 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:35 PM

And here's number five out of my six downtime MOCs: a much more Lion-esque use of Rocka 3.0's parts:Posted Image^Click his fearsome teeth or claws for the gallery (once he's ready to let you pass)^

And here's a few more pictures:Running/JumpingDifferent angle for the standing posePOUNCE!Bad-quality scary poseAny comments and/or criticisms are great (look out, though: he might not like it if you say bad things about him!:P)And please, look at some of my other MOCs! (linked to in my signature)-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva, Oct 30 2011 - 05:14 PM.

:t: :u: :r: :a: :g: :a: :n: :u: :v: :a:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Maybe read this thing I wrote?

#2 Offline Blendercat Toa of Coldplay

Blendercat Toa of Coldplay
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 31-October 10
  • 243 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:08 PM

Absolute genius use of the rocka head. It fits perfectly, and the colour scheme flows quite nicely. The open joint on the tail bugs me a bit though

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

#3 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 19-December 08
  • 415 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:41 PM

Absolute genius use of the rocka head. It fits perfectly, and the colour scheme flows quite nicely. The open joint on the tail bugs me a bit though

Thanks a bunch :D! As for the tail, I just felt like the joint rounded off the end of it better than something attached to it would; plus anything black on there might throw off the colors on the tail a little.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

#4 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Pretty OK

• 28-January 10
  • 1,312 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 06:00 AM

Yes! I've been waiting for sonewone to use the Rocka head like this! I love the color scheme, althogh it bugs me that the front claws are gold and the back ones black. From what I can see, the belly needs work to get rid of some of the technic pins sticking out. Great job!

Posted Image

#5 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 14-June 08
  • 2,992 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 11:36 PM

Genius! The head use is awesome.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

#6 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 19-December 08
  • 415 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 05:07 PM

Yes! I've been waiting for sonewone to use the Rocka head like this! I love the color scheme, althogh it bugs me that the front claws are gold and the back ones black. From what I can see, the belly needs work to get rid of some of the technic pins sticking out. Great job!

Thanks! The claws are actually just a result of me running out of gold Bohrok eye pieces after finishing the front paws, though I like them as they are :P . You're right about the underbelly, though; I just haven't been able to alter the build so that the pins don't stick out. If I figure it out, I'll be sure to post it here!

Genius! The head use is awesome.

Thank you very much :)

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users