Favorite Main Character(s)

Favorite Main Character(s)  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What are your favorite main character(s)?

(These are my own opinions on who had the biggest impact on the story for each year and yours may be different)

Personally my favorite was Roodaka because I just thought she was a really cool character in the Web of Shadows, very manipulative, and controlling, just a really well thought out character

Vote in the poll!

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

I felt obliged to vote for Roodaka. She was about the only thing I really liked about the 2005 storyline. She was the first strong female villain to appear in the story, and is still one of my favourites. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I voted 2008 Toa Nuva, for the big reason that they changed and matured from 2001.

Back then, they were pretty... Flat.(good and entertaining flat, but flat) Tahu never grew out of his impulsiveness, Kopaka unwisely continued to be against having a team etc. From that stage to 2008, they grew and matured, working together like the kick-butt team they were destined to be. So if I could have at option, it would actually be "the Toa Nuva as one continuous team".

• 3 weeks later...

I picked Makuta and Takanuva. They were just so cool when they came out. They raised so many new questions and their existence was shrouded in mystery. Makuta finally had a solid, intimidating form, but his grand scheme was still unknown. Takanuva raised questions on the circumstances of the existence of the toa. Plus, the sets were just SO cool :D

These are some rather odd choices for 'main character(s)'. Aren't main characters good guys? In which case it should look something like:

01-03: Toa Mata/Nuva and Takua

04-05: Toa Metru/Hordika

06-07: Inika/Mahri

08: Mistika/Phantoka

09: Mata Nui and Kiina

10: Stars

Yeah i guess that is true, but as i said in the topic description, most peoples opinion is most likely different, and i was going for the characters that had the biggest impact on the story, hero or villain i think the characters i chose had a big impact on the years to come in my mind. For example Makuta posing as Turaga Dume had a huge impact on the 2004 storyline as he really set the tone for how dark the years to come afterwards would be, and showed that BIONICLE had a darker side which was only hinted at in the MoL movie, where Makuta himself is only shown hidden in the shadows. 

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

The Toa Mata, hands-down. Still my favourite characters. Sure they weren't as developed as the Metru/Hordika or Inika/Mahri but MAN! They had such a strong team dynamic and all their personalities are really standards for the next characters in the line. Them learning how to work together was brilliant.

Also, the designs are the best IMO. Very consistent yet varied. Not really clones, but no really bad designs either. Love it.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg