2003 Animations

So I've recently been trying to build up my collection of Bionicle story pieces. I have offline MNOG (didn't care for MNOG 2, so I'm ignoring that), pdf comics, the films, the books, the 2002 Bohrok animations, the online serials...have I missed anything?

The one thing I don't have is the 2003 Bohrok Kal animations with working text. I know you can watch them online here, along with just about all the online content from Bionicle, but the downloadable versions are missing the subtitles. I understand this was a problem with the way those animations were coded, but I was wondering if anyone's managed to fix them and make them downloadable?

In short, Am I missing any vital story materials that I haven't listed in the first paragraph, and is it possible to download the 2003 Bohrok Kal animations with working subtitles?

Thanks!

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

The BMP download versions should run properly with text - the problem was, I believe, repaired at some point. If the text isn't functioning for you I guess you could try contacting one of the BMP's staff members for help, they might know what to do.

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

So I seem to have found the problem. I've been trying to play them using a standalone Flash player, which clearly doesn't like how they've been put together and won't display text properly. Playing them through my browser, however, works fine.

Thanks guys!

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!