Favorite Kanohi Mask Name

Irrie

I'd have to say Ignika, because it's just so plain cool. Plus, it's a play on Ignition, which was the name of the 2006-2008 story arc where the toa had to "'ignite" Mata-Nui's heart. It's really thought-full and sounds epic, like the mask itself is.

But the original maori sounding names also always have a place in my heart. They're so pretty to say and remind me of 2001.

• Upvote 1

(So many...:P)

Volitak, Seletu, Jutlin, Avsa, Kraahkan, Mohtrek, Arthron, Ignika, Vahi,

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Ignika, Kraahkan, and Avohkii, which are incidentally, my three favorite masks. I have a tendency to barely pronounce the "k" in Avohkii when I say it, which makes it sound even cooler and more mystical in my opinion.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

"Miru" is a great word—interesting combination of sounds.

"Kakama" is also great, and sounds fast to me somehow.

"Hau" is great in its solidness and simplicity.

"Rua" is pretty

and "Vahi" sounds very regal, as fishers64 said up above. It also sounds simple and basic, which is appropriate considering it's the first Kanohi designed.

Though I don't like the naming conventions of later years, I'll give an honorary mention to "Faxon." It seems oddly fitting, and it's one of the few Kanohi names from later years that I can ever remember. 

Kualsi or Volitak

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Olmak.

It has an ominous feel to it, which happens to coincide with the mask's power. Plus the Ol- part in it sounds like "all". :P

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***