What was your first avatar?

Underscore

I believe it was a plain and simple UDD symbol from the base gallery, back when you could choose your avatar from a set of pre-uploaded ones.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeesh, taking me back...

I remember that one of the reasons I joined the site is because I thought that the Avohkii avatar from the base gallery was really cool, but I don't think I ever used it (or, if I did, possibly for the first few days only). If I had to guess I'd say it was the one of the two Vorahk avatars. Can't remember much of what it looked like but I'm pretty sure it was a full body image and not just a head.

BZPRPG

This same one. :) I haven't changed it or my name in the 4-5 years I've been here (I'll figure it out when I see my spinny in this post :P) I am really into Graphic Design and just need to get some inspiration to make my own. I've already redone several member's avatars in my head. :P

If it wasn't one of the choice BZP avatars, it was something I made for my very early kit. It's probably since been deleted from my computer.

For the longest time, though, I had Stardust Dragon as my avatar and banner. Now here I am with my present...setup.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

In not quite sure, but I believe it was a picture of Toa Vakama. Either the one from the front of his canister, or the picture that has all of the Toa Metru(Vakama in the center).

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I couldn't say what my very first avatar was, but among my earliest was Riley Poole from National Treasure. I don't think I ever actually had a Bionicle-related avatar. >_> Well, I take that back, I think I might've picked a preset upon initially signing up, but quickly decided to use my own avatar.  I can't remember what that preset would have been, though.  I had forgotten that was even a thing that existed.

aang0tt.png

Everyone knows the first Avatar was Wan.

*Whispering in background*

Oh. Um I think it was one of the old pictures found on the forums when they had those. I'm thinking it was Lhikan if I remember right.

• Upvote 1

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

It was a default avatar of Tahu with a close up on his mask while lavasurving. I believe later it became Tahu Nuva since it matched my name. Why is my name Tahu Nuva 3.0? No idea, made it up when I was first joined on the spot lol

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Oh my goodness, I can't even remember. I think I chose the default Tahu's face avatar to start off with? Not because I had any particular liking for Tahu, just because it matched my awful first screenname at the time. Or perhaps the Jaller one? I'm certain it was a classic Hau of some description, but I can't recall beyond that.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

A default smiley face, if I remember correctly.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A Guurahk av.

(what can you expect with my name? =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )