The Cape of Vezon

Boidoh

I recently decided to try to make Vezon out of my existing parts I had, just for fun. It turned out pretty ugly but eh. I said "Maybe it would look better with the cape... But I don't have that piece. But it is a cloth piece, I'll make it my self." So that I want to do. Does anyone here know where I can find like an outline of Vezon's cape to just cut?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Vezon's instructions are horrible. I can't even make out where the pins are supposed to go and stuff, much less his cape.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

OK Thanks. So that means the image will be the exact size right?

• 3 weeks later...

The cape came out great, I was too afraid to make the tear marks though...

Here's my Vezon, I tried to imitate Fenrakk by using a sea spider. :P

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4021125

Yep, the 2005 combiner model.

It will look better in due time, I ordered some parts which are the real Vezon Feet, armour, and head.. 

Yep, the 2005 combiner model.

It will look better in due time, I ordered some parts which are the real Vezon Feet, armour, and head..

I should've expressed that better - I know it's an official combiner model, I just thought it was amusing seeing Vezon riding on top of it.

Though, it does seem like something he'd do :D

• Upvote 1

I did it just to get more bad guys in my collection. I only have like 3 bad guys and 5 or 6 Toa/Matoran/Agori/Turaga. I always counted the Sea Spider as good guy, until now!

I did it just to get more bad guys in my collection. I only have like 3 bad guys and 5 or 6 Toa/Matoran/Agori/Turaga. I always counted the Sea Spider as good guy, until now!

Same here - now that you mention it, I just realized that aside from Stars Rahkshi and Piraka, the only villain I have is Tuma.

I need to rethink my Bionicle collection.

To rebalance my Villain:Hero ratio, I cut the hero number by one since I used Kopaka's pieces for Vezon, and developed a head canon that my Vezon is in an alternate Vezon and absorbed an alternate Kopaka, which explains why his pieces are so similar (until my pieces arrive).

• Upvote 1

Not really. Vezon and Fenrakk is pretty expensive on eBay, and I only needed the feet, head, mask, and a couple armor pieces in different colors to have something that looks like Vezon. The parts from bricklink I ordered came up to $8.00 inclusive of shipping and handling. Meaning $5 for parts, BUT out of that, I bought a Kraata for $1.25, a yellow Hau for $0.99, a glow in the dark rhotuka for about $0.69 and some other parts for my Turaga MOC thing. Meaning only over a dollar was spent for what I needed.

Same here - now that you mention it, I just realized that aside from Stars Rahkshi and Piraka, the only villain I have is Tuma.

I need to rethink my Bionicle collection.

Aye, the big problem with toy collecting when you're young. So caught up admiring the heroes, you forget to buy someone for them to fight.

I made that mistake back in '06.

The trick is to buy one villain for every hero you get, and if you can only get an odd number, make the balance tipped towards villains since villains tend to outnumber heroes. Of course, I was too stupid to think of this back when it would have been useful. :P

• Upvote 2

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The good thing with the Glatorian though, was that everyone could fight each other.

I never liked buying villains much because most of them ended up being either dead or transformed, and I don't like dead characters in my collection... For example, all the Piraka are transformed now, and even in 2007 they were snakes, I think. All 2008 villains, minus that one Shadow Matoran, Vultraz I think, ended up dying, or reverted back to their original state, like the Av-Matoran. The Barraki's mutations are revered now, yet I still have Pridak together in one piece... At one point the Visorak went extinct, and then the Bohrok and Kal were dormant, and now they could be considered 'good guys'. Tuma is exiled with status unknown too...

The only alive and still in set form villains left would be: the Rahi, Rahkshi, Visorak, several Skakdi of Water, Vezon and some Skrall. Then the combiners like the Zyglak, TSO, and various rahi. And some titans like Roodaka and the sort...

Which is why I wanted to destroy Kopaka for Vezon, plus Kopaka is no longer in that form anyways...