what was the first lego set that you have gotten

Tahu3.0

Ah. So that's what it was.

Those pods were so awesome.

-NotS

I have some of those pods too! They are pretty cool!

One day I'll find it again. And spend excessive amounts of time playing around with it.

haha nice, mine are currently in pieces too, im trying to rebuild all my old sets that I dismantled when I was younger, its a long process as most of those sets that are in pieces are city vehicles from 2005-2010

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

I can't point it out, but I think it was a random box of regular bricks. After that I got a small Lego City boat (or was it Lego World City at the time?), though I never actually got to put it together completely because my dog chewed up a piece and I thought it would then be impossible to put it together right. From there it was an X-Pods set and some Knights Kingdom sets for my birthday, though I have no idea which one came first. But I was hooked on building blocks long before all that. I had some bricks from other companies before. Funny how I remember every set like that.   :P

Saturn V Moon Mission (7468) was my first, given to me as a present from my parents when I was 4. Sadly I've got no idea where most of the set is now, just a couple pieces I used on my self-MOC. After that I didn't really get any LEGO sets (other than Duplo Thomas & Friends and Bob the Builder sets, and some random City sets) until I found out about BIONICLE in 2009.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey

I actually got the original Tahu and Gali. Back then, Bionicles only costed about 10 dollars you young whippersnappers.

dont get me in a rage quit because i have to pay 14.99 now for a good constraction set

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

It was a LEGO city set, I think. My parents tucked it away because I was too little. The first BIONICLE set I got was Whenua Metru in '04.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I actually got the original Tahu and Gali. Back then, Bionicles only costed about 10 dollars you young whippersnappers.

Those were good times...

But still very excited to get the new sets in 2015!

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Mine was an old set back in the early '90s that I can't remember the name of. It was two robots, a red and a blue, and both were on wheels. It was a fun set but sadly the instructions have been lost for ages. :P

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

• 2 weeks later...

(Essentially) All the LEGO in my family was shared†, but my first LEGO sets I got were [8565] Kohrak & [8561] Nuhvok for Chistmas 2001

† I was able to play with Blacktron, Blacktron Future Generation, Futuron, Space Police I, M:Tron, Space Police II, Ice Planet 2002, Roboforce, Spyrius, Pirates, Imperial Soldiers, Imperial Guards, Castle, Islanders, & more from a very young age. There's tonnes of LEGO in my family!

Edited by Iblis616

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I think I, as many others, probably had assorted LEGOs and/or Duplos that I played with early on, but the first set I think I remember getting was either a police tri-motorcycle (like a tricycle, but motorcycle... you know the one) thing, or some small Space set, which I don't actually remember the appearance of. I just think I got this big trans-blue windshield thing from it.

It was a long time ago, anyway, so I can't really remember what it they were like. I think the tri-motorcycle thing was pretty similar to the tri-motorcycle that comes in this set. (Coincidentally, I do have that set, but I know that's not where I got the trike.)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 2 weeks later...

If duplo does not count... eh, no idea. We always had that box with random Lego bricks around. :| As for the first actual set, I think that must have been some Belville set, either the royal coach or Stella and the Fairy, though which of these two came first, I have no idea. (but oh my, I just looked through the instructions for 5827 again, and they're adorable. :3)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The very first non-duplo Lego set I ever got was 4729 Dumbeldore's Office, and I still have it on a shelf in my room, next to some other Harry Potter sets (For someone who isn't overly interested in Harry Potter, I sure do have a lot of the sets... :P )

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr