What Type of Vehicles Would You Have Liked to See?

Banana Gunz

So one of my favorite things about Bionicle is vehicles. They're just so cool! They help make the Bionicle universe feel a little bit bigger because it lets your humanoid characters be more than just humanoid shapes. It can give them a little more life and make the physical world more open for your Bionicle figures.

One thing I have always felt that Bionicle never had enough of was vehicles (I know some would argue against this but to me vehicles are never a bad thing), years like 2006 lacking any except for the mini-figure scale sets, which don't count because they're a minority; the larger sets are the more important ones. 

So what vehicles do you wish could've been made? How would they look? Which characters would be able to fit in them? Why do I keep asking so many questions? Why do I make the same dumb joke in all my posts?

I think we had good vehicles of every kind. I mean, we had four or five different motorbikes, several jet planes and rockets, rahi-drawn chariots, spiky dune buggies of death, giant scorpion robots... We even had mech suits in the form of the exo-Toa. I think they did an excellent job of covering all of the bases.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Eh, I never was a massive fan of vehicles. I thought most of them weren't all that great - the Baranus, Vultraz's thing, the Rockoh, etc. Even the better ones, like the Axalara and the Skopio, had some significant flaws.

We has a bunch of land vehicles and air vehicles, but we didn't get any sea vehicles - unless you could the '07 playsets. Even then, those were both minifig-scale and underwater. How about a kayak for someone abovewater?

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

A vahki transporter sounds cool!

I had another silly idea, like a sort of toa tank. A large pod with treads on the sides and some heavy weapons attached. You'd be able to place a toa inside.

Also maybe something like Rocka's wing glider rocket thing... that would've really fit 2008!

A life sized Great Spirit Robot, with two Glatorian as drivers.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I was never a fan of the vehicles. I mean, they looked awesome, but it just showed how much Bionicle had moved on from the tropical island I fell in love with in 2001. I know we had the Boxor which, to be fair, was quite primitive and was more of a defense mechanism than a vehicle.

If I had to choose, however, any form of sea vehicle would have been interesting. Maybe a submarine.

I would've loved to have seen a Bionicle-ized tank in the story, with one or two Toa and/or Matoran driving it. It would be so cool that it wouldn't even have to sence in the story for it to exist IMO. 

Seeing more underwater vehicles would've been cool too.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Boats would have been awesome. A gondola/ski lift sort of thing might have been quite cool, too - imagine transporting a bunch of Matoran across your room, having them glide along between your shelf and your desk!

If Bionicle returns, I would love to see some true spacefaring vehicles - rockets, spaceships! But that is, undoubtedly, wishful thinking. Space travel is sorely underrated, if you ask me. Perhaps the next best thing would be a dirigible - though that could only happen on a minifig scale, and same with a hot air balloon.

=)

• Upvote 1

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I absolutely loved the vehicle. They served as a way of still embracing the technic elements and functions that gave Bionicle life to begin with. 

(Although, my parents were too cheap to buy the vehicles, and I didn't have the money myself, so I only wound up with three out of all of Bionicle's years, but I still really loved the entire concept of them).

Hopefully we'll get more when it comes back, since I can now afford to buy them.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...

Any of the Metru Nui vehicles or something that would be a vehicle. Or the boats that were in MNLOG I and II. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell