Major Surplus Sale! Many sets of 6!

Munty

Time for a shake-up! Will be rebooting my BZP BST thread soon but for now just a quick update on some of the larger more desirable sets I have right now! As you know, some of my stock is now available in-store here > http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Munty but still a lot of it is not! This is just the highlight reel, anything else please ask. I believe I have pretty much everything from the first few years for sale right now and a great selection of Rahi, Titans and Warriors so just ask if you don't see what you want! What follows are some of the franchise's big hitters along with their current price in my shop. I may be able to offer a slight discount to BZP buyers but prefer the sale to take place via my store page. I'm also happy to discount bulk purchases so if you need a lot you're in the right place!

Here are some of the big boys I currently have to offer...

MANAS CRABS - Got a very nice pair of these looking for a new home. Complete with both instruction manuals and remote controls. Priced at £60 in-store.

CAHDOK AND GAHDOK - Currentlyhave  two pairs of the Bohrok Queens in my possession and both looking for new homes! Listed for £45

VEZON AND KARDAS - An all-time great, I just can't stop buying these in and so have two up for grabs! Listed for £55 WITHOUT the parts necessary to build all three titans seperately

TOA MATA NUI - Been a lot of requests for TMN and I can't get hold of them fast enough! Only one left now but may consider selling it for the right price. Looking for £80 OVNO

IRNAKK - Got two spare Irnakk sets as I just bought a third one for my own collection! Both are listed for £55 including all parts for the 3 component Piraka but I may sell for less with these parts removed.

KARZAHNI - Last one left, perfect for those who don't scare easily! Listed for £60 and one already sold this month!

Thanks for checking out these items but don't forget about the smaller ones! I have full sets of most canister items and many others too. I hope to have a full store inventory completed by the end of the month but until then please feel free to ask! I'm also happy to proxy buy so let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to get it for you if I don't already have one!!!

I'm almost fully inventoried right now and am working on part-checking so I thought I'd update this list with what I have so far. I'm always on the lookout for new stock so will update this list as and when I get it! If there's anything you want but can't see feel free to ask as I may still be able to help. I'm not listing collectibles here but I do have a bunch so again, ask if you need anything.

I've recently opened a shop which has got off to a good start so if you'd like a more visual way to browse the sets I have please pay it a visit here > http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Munty

Note : Most of the following canister sets are simply the set and instructions but I have several full sets complete WITH canisters which are listed further down!

CANISTER SETS

Toa Mata

Tahu        -   3

Gali          -   1

Lewa        -   1

Onua        -   5

Pohatu     -   6

Kopaka     -   1

Bohrok

Tahnok       -   5

Gahlok        -   4

Lehvak       -   3

Nuhvok       -   6

Pahrak       -   3

Kohrak       -   4

Toa Nuva

Tahu        -   4

Gali          -   4

Lewa        -   2

Onua        -   5

Pohatu     -   5

Kopaka     -   2

Bohrok Kal

Tahnok       -   2

Gahlok        -   3

Lehvak       -   4

Nuhvok       -   2

Pahrak       -   5

Kohrak       -   4

Vahki

Nuurakh       -   7

Bordakh       -   9

Vorzakh       -   7

Rorzakh      -   6

Zadakh        -   6

Keerakh      -   5

Toa Metru

Vakama       -   6

Nokama       -   4

Matau          -   4

Whenua      -   4

Onewa        -   5

Nuju            -   4

Rahkshi

Turahk          -   5

Guurahk       -   7

Lerahk          -   4

Vorahk         -   4

Panrahk       -   6

Kurahk         -   4

Piraka

Hakaan        -   4

Vezok          -   3

Zaktan         -   4

Reidak         -   2

Avak            -   0

Thok            -   5

Inika

Jaller         -   4

Hahli          -   2

Kongu       -   2

Nuparu      -   2

Hewkii       -   1

Matoro      -   1

Mahri

Jaller        -   1

Hahli         -   1

Kongu      -   1

Nuparu     -   2

Hewkii       -   2

Matoro     -   2

Hordika

Vakama       -   3

Nokama       -   3

Matau          -   3

Whenua      -   3

Onewa        -   4

Nuju            -   3

Visorak

Vohtarak       -   4

Boggarak      -   1

Keelerak       -   3

Oohnorak     -   5

Roporak       -   1

Suukorak      -   4

Hagah

Norik        -   7

Iruini         -   4

Mistika

Tahu        -   

Gali          -   

Gorast      -

Onua        -   

Bitil           

Krika         

Phantoka  

Antroz       -

Vamprah   -

Lewa         -   

Chirox       -

Pohatu      -   1

Kopaka     -   

Barraki

Kalmah       -   5

Takadox     -   2

Ehlek          -   3

Mantax        -   2

Carapar      -   3

Pridak         -   1

Complete In Canisters

Bohrok

Toa Nuva

Bohrok Kal

Rahkshi

Piraka

Toa Metru

SMALL SETS                 NOT YET UPDATED! LIST IS MOST PROBABLY STILL FAIRLY ACCURATE HOWEVER...

Turaga

Vakama       -   6

Nokama       -   3

Matau          -   3

Whenua      -   3

Onewa        -   2

Nuju            -   2

Bohrok Va

Tahnok       -   0

Gahlok        -   2

Lehvak       -   1

Nuhvok       -   2

Pahrak       -   1

Kohrak       -   2

Matoran of Mata Nui (Kolhii players)

Hahli            -    0/2

Macku          -   0/2

Hewkii          -   1

Hafu            -   3

Matoro        -   2/1

Kopeke       -   2/1

I did my stocklist by elemental colour and due to the nature of these figures it is unclear which ones I mean by 'blue' and 'white'! The numbers shown are what I have, just not sure which number! Will check soon. Also my collection is missing these guys so may be less likely to sell those I have only one of.

Rahaga

Norik           -   3

Gaaki          -   1

Iruini           -   3

Bomonga    -   3

Pouks         -   1

Kualus        -   2

Again, my collection is missing a full set of Rahaga so may be less likely to sell those I have only one of.

Matoran of Metru Nui

Nuhrii           -   5

Vhisola        -   0

Orkahm       -   3

Tehutti         -   1

Ahkmou       -   2

Ehrye          -   2

Matoran of Voya Nui

Balta      -   5

Dalu       -   2

Piruk      -   2

Garan    -   6

Velika     -   2

Kazi        -   4

I obviously have 2 full sets of these but, as I have none boxed, one of these currently counts as 'mine' and is thus reserved for now!

Matoran of Light

Radiak     -   5

Gavla       -   3

Tanma     -   4

Kirop        -   5

Photok     -   7

Solek       -   2

Matoran of Mahri Nui

Thulox         -   3

Morak          -   4

Defilak         -   0

Dekar          -   2

All of these Titans are unboxed but with instructions to my knowledge. Obviously I can find out for certain easily enough so just let me know any queries and I'll answer as promptly as I can.

TITANS

Mutran and Vican                 -     1      

Jaller and Gukko                  -     1   

Takua and Pewku                -     1   

Makuta Teridax                    -     3   

Mazeka                                -        

Nui Rama                             -     3   

Toa Ignika                            -     3   

Baranus V7                          -     1   

Maxilos and Spinax               -        

Roodaka                               -        

Sidorak                                 -     4   

Makuta Icarax                       -        

Takuanuva      (bike)             -     3   

Keetongu                              -     2   

Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo      -     4   

Axonn                                   -     3   

Brutaka                                 -     3   

Krekka                                  -     6   

Nidhiki                                   -     6   

Muaka and Kane Ra             -     1   

Boxor                                    -     3   

Irnakk                                    -     2  

Vezon and Fenrakk              -     4   

Takanuva          (Titan)         -        

Turaga Dume                       -     6   

Fero and Skirmix                  -        

Kaxium V3                            -        

Vultraz                                  -        

Nocturn                                -       

Gadunka                              -     1

Vezon and Kardas               -      2   

Visorak Ram (playset)         -      1   

Some of the titan's not listed I DO actually have but they must be in a bo I haven't inventoried yet. If in doubt just ask and I can always dig through the unchecked boes but I'm continuing to work on it so will add more up as I check them! Thanks for looking and please check out my new Bricklink store if you still don't see what you're looking for! I'll be adding more items to both inventories soon so keep watching!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Munty

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Hi PT. Will PM you now.

As for the thread in general, I've just picked up a BIG lot of new Bionicle and other Lego sets. I'll add more info as I part check (which will take a while as I have 50 sets in 3 big tubs :() but I have a LOAD of Halo and Pyrates by mega blox as well as a few Cars, Indiana Jones, creator sets (two of the houses) a shedload of power miners (looks like almost all of them!) and almost a dozen of the lego board games. I've also come into possession of the tan coloured bike-vehicle thingy from the later years of Bionicle and for the first time I have a Toa Mata Nui too!!! Everything listed EXCEPT the bionicle comes with boxes and I think instructions but again will update as and when I can.

So far I've built all the Mega Blox Pyrates sets which are almost complete and very cool! It's enough to convert me somewhat as I've always had a serious MB prejudice :P I have both the big pirate ships, a huge island set, the lighthouse and another smaller island set. Got spare figures and an extra dragon thing too. It's all very cool so shout me if you're interested. Same goes for the otehr stuff too but I have a LONG way to go before it's part checked... Am about to get started on sorting through the dozen Halo sets I have as I believe they're all boxed together and the bricks will be easily identifiable as 'not lego'! Can list sets and pics if anyone interested.

Regarding everything else, I don't seem to be getting email notifications of thread replies or even pm's so sorry for the delay. Will try and pay more attention now (and turn on alerts!) Am responding to all pms now! Thanks, Tim

Have a whole bunch of boxed sets but need to part check them all as the pieces are all together in another box! Below for your convenience is a list of what I have;

(Halo Wars) Set 2 - Covenant Ghost

(Halo Wars) Set 6 - Aerial Ambush

Set 4 - UNSC Transport Warthog  - (red team?)

Set 6 - Covenant Wraith

Set 7 - UNSC Arctic Wolverine

Set 8 - UNSC Shortsword

Set 13 - UNSC Gremlin

Set 16 - UNSC Gausshog vs Covenant Locust

Set 20 - Covenant Brute Prowler

I've already seen a bunch of the parts and minifigs for these sets and am expecting them to be at least mostly complete. Off to check them now and think I have fixed notifications so let me know any queries! T

Ok, so it seems I have NOT fixed the notifications problem so I'm still not aware of new replies here without checking back :s Also, for those who are waiting on me to check sets and items, I've bitten off waaay more than I can chew with my latest purchase and am still knee deep in Lego right now so sorting that is currently taking priority as I have no space for anything else! If you know exactly what you want then that's fine but everyone asking for the small sets will have to bear with me a little longer I'm afraid! 

Kayru, I think you're the fourth person to ask for Turaga since I reopened this thread so I'm going to have to check how many I actually have available to sell!!! I should have at least one lot of instructions for each of them though. I need to check on other small sets for others so will do it asap but have a house full of Lego, 2 children to watch and no wife at home right now so things are pretty manic! Will get back to everyone asap, again sorry for the delay. T

• 1 month later...

Just rejigged my inventory since I'm a fair way through getting all my stock organised now. I'm also much more active now so can offer a much quicker service. I also have a shop now which has most of the above already listed but is still lacking many of the small and canister sets I have. Feel free to pop in and help a growing business!   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Munty

I find it funny and also kind of sad that you're selling the Clear 2015 Hau that I presume you have just gotten.

That said I may be interested in buying a set of vahki from you. I may do it through bricklink. Stay tuned.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

I find it funny and also kind of sad that you're selling the Clear 2015 Hau that I presume you have just gotten.

That said I may be interested in buying a set of vahki from you. I may do it through bricklink. Stay tuned.

He has two :)

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Indeed, as Bike says I have more than one of them! I'd be very happy to receive new orders through Bricklink as it all adds to my feedback and frankly makes the process easier too as I have invoices and adresses and such all done for me! Give me a shout if you want anything that isn't listed yet.

alijar, let me know what you're looking for, I'm sure we can sort something out :)

I'd like to know what you would charge for the following bulk purchase:

1 Rahaga Kualus

1 Rahaga Norik

1 Rahaga Bomonga

1 Tahnok-Kal

1 Lehvak-Kal

1 of each Kohlii Matoran you have

1 Metru Whenua

1 Metru Onewa

1 Inika Jaller

1 Inika Nuparu

1 Hagah Norik

1 Mahri Nuparu

1 Mahritoran Dekar

1 Mahritoran Thulox

1 Mahritoran Morak

1 Lightoran Tanma

1 Lightoran Solek

1 Lightoran Photok

Also interested in what Irnakk would cost to include, as well as your inventory and cost for Vultraz, Makuta Icarax, and Fero & Skirmix.

Most, if not all, of these have their instructions, correct?

signature.png

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

Wow quite a shopping list! Will pm you now Kayru!

I just bought in a bunch of new stuff so now have Exo-toa, Muaka + Kane Ra and Manas Crabs for sale! Got a few pairs of Nui Jaga too which are the only ones for sale on Bricklink right now... Apart from v.expensive new ones anyway!

Waiting for more deliveries soon too inlcuding more Titans and I now have full sets of Mata and Nuva in stock too as well as more turaga. Will update everything in the next week or so as am currently away from home.

Will be listing duplicate collectibles soon which will include a lot of masks from the first few years as well as krana and red, white and black ruru misprints. Also got Fero + Skirmix and Tuma back in stock with boxes. And probably more that I forget...

Thanks for looking, check the shop in a week or so to see new stuff going up once I get home ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Time for a shake-up! Will be rebooting my BZP BST thread soon but for now just a quick update on some of the larger more desirable sets I have right now! As you know, some of my stock is now available in-store here > http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Munty but still a lot of it is not! This is just the highlight reel, anything else please ask. I believe I have pretty much everything from the first few years for sale right now and a great selection of Rahi, Titans and Warriors so just ask if you don't see what you want! What follows are some of the franchise's big hitters along with their current price in my shop. I may be able to offer a slight discount to BZP buyers but prefer the sale to take place via my store page. I'm also happy to discount bulk purchases so if you need a lot you're in the right place!

Here are some of the big boys I currently have to offer...

MANAS CRABS - Got a very nice pair of these looking for a new home. Complete with both instruction manuals and remote controls. Priced at £60 in-store.

CAHDOK AND GAHDOK - Currentlyhave  two pairs of the Bohrok Queens in my possession and both looking for new homes! Listed for £45

VEZON AND KARDAS - An all-time great, I just can't stop buying these in and so have two up for grabs! Listed for £55 WITHOUT the parts necessary to build all three titans seperately

TOA MATA NUI - Been a lot of requests for TMN and I can't get hold of them fast enough! Only one left now but may consider selling it for the right price. Looking for £80 OVNO

IRNAKK - Got two spare Irnakk sets as I just bought a third one for my own collection! Both are listed for £55 including all parts for the 3 component Piraka but I may sell for less with these parts removed.

KARZAHNI - Last one left, perfect for those who don't scare easily! Listed for £60 and one already sold this month!

Thanks for checking out these items but don't forget about the smaller ones! I have full sets of most canister items and many others too. I hope to have a full store inventory completed by the end of the month but until then please feel free to ask! I'm also happy to proxy buy so let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to get it for you if I don't already have one!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got it, can defo sort something out with Irnakk and have at least one or two more if anyone else is looking! Also don't forget to check the new list of larger titans I'm now selling and once again my store inventory. I've just finished sorting through another lot and now have an additional pair of Manas Crabs, Cahdok and Gahdok, Muaka and Kane Ra and lots more so ask if there's anything you're looking for! 

Got a few new very interesting sets which aren't listed in the shop yet so going up for grabs here first!

BOXED Vezon and Kardas, complete and ready to go. Should have both instructions but need to check as they're not in the box

SEALED Piraka Vezok. Stickers intact on both sides, mask in place and brain lights up. Make me an offer!

SEALED Takanuva. Bought him for myself but I didn't realise it was sealed! Would like to move this one fast so give me a figure.

MORE Makutas! Got boxes this time and one of them has some of his bags still sealed so has never been built!

Drop me a pm if you need anything, will do all I can to help.