Out of all of your sets, which one do you like the least

Toropekurupa

My least favorite hmmm thats interesting i dont generally think of any of my sets as bad, because the sets i got i generally bought because they looked awesome and had a great part of the story which usually turned into getting the entire set of 6 lol

But back to the point I actually honestly do not have a least favorite in terms of looks, but some sets i didnt like because of the simplicity of pieces which had been used before such as Mahri Nuparu but he still looked really awesome so i dont have a least favorite really

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Bordakh.

I mean the Vahki weren't that great anyway, but now I have like 20 Bordakh staves from sets throughout the years and some variety would've been nice.

Lol true those staves he had were used in countless sets which kinda sucked, especially some of the play sets in 2005 and 06 which i own and were used as decoration and then the battle vehicles in 2008 which had them as defense

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Probably the Klakk. It's just kind of weird and I just don't like it at all, mostly because the 2008 joints it has are cracked and/or broken, so I can't really do much with it.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Probably the Klakk. It's just kind of weird and I just don't like it at all, mostly because the 2008 joints it has are cracked and/or broken, so I can't really do much with it.

-TNTOS-

Maybe you could sell it to me :P

My least favorite? Hmm. I guess that would be 8159-1: Racer X & Taejo Togokhan. While the cars were pretty sweet, I was never a fan of Speed Racer before I got it, and I still haven't seen the movie. Overall, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Although, it was a big contributor to MOCs ;)

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I would almost say just group all the Av-Matoran / Agori designs together, because its was bad and I can't believe it stuck around for four waves (including Hero Factory 1.0).  I would say one of the worst ones was Takanuva, who didn't really come with a new mask or weapon to sweeten the deal.

For other canister sets, I was also never a fan of Gali Mistika.  Didn't remotely look like the charactered, looked kind of dumb overall, and the joints all broke on this one fairly quickly.

:music:

i have to agree with Bfa - Bordakh staves are overused pieces and i don't know what to do with them

although i do have a particular grudge against Nuurakh as well as Bordakh, seeing as between the 2005 and 2006 accessory kits i have three of each of them, when one is honestly more than enough

• Upvote 1

Radiak. Instead of a proper Matoran he's some sort of deranged spider monster. Why did Lego do this? It makes no sense whatsoever. When I bought Radiak, at a time when I compulsively kept my sets together, I immediately tore him apart in disgust.

~B~

The stars in general. Particularly, Gresh stars, since Gresh wasn't even a great set in the first place. (Also, I don't like lime, so I'm biased.)

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

The Maxilos robot, most of his torso desgin made him top heavy and given the fact how thin his legs are he could be problematic to pose if his torso got misaligned while fiddling with the legs. and dont get me started on how many times he has fallen over on me, it was so annoying that i took him apart

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

Gorast.

The joints breaking was my biggest issue here, though to be fair, I wasn't too careful with her.

What really made me mad was how I got her as the result of a mis-shipping, and could not get a refund. And I paid for Takanuva.

She was also rather dull to play with. I wouldn't have had as big of a problem with the mis-ship had it been Krika or Bitil.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Probably Vamprah. I don't like sets that can barely stand on their own.

Vamprah can stand fine. He's designed to be quadrupedal.
I think he is designed to fly, actually.

My least favourite? Probably the Pohatu Nuva Phantoka. I liked getting more orange, but I'd rather him be a colour Closer to brown... Or at least Bright-Light-Orange or whatever it is called (the colour hewkii used). I'd rather have that a lot more.

Edited by Heontris

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

My least favourite? Probably the Pohatu Nuva Phantoka. I liked getting more orange, but I'd rather him be a colour Closer to brown... Or at least Bright-Light-Orange or whatever it is called (the colour hewkii used). I'd rather have that a lot more.

Actually, Bfahome is right.

My least favorite set has to be Tarix. He seems to be lacking something which I can't really describe. Too simplistic?

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

My least favorite set has to be Tarix. He seems to be lacking something which I can't really describe. Too simplistic?

-.- you didn't get it... That makes me sad.

It was a joke, because he is one of the Phantoka Makuta, and he flies as one... Fine.

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

-.- you didn't get it... That makes me sad.

It was a joke, because he is one of the Phantoka Makuta, and he flies as one... Fine.

What?

So the joke was he couldn't stand on his blade like feet alone, so his only option was to fly because he was a Phantoka?

Any of the Av Matorian or Evil Matoran. Their joints would always break no matter how many I got. Canister wise: I guess I didn't care for the rahkshi stars. Can't pose them much

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

01 Lewa or Kopaka, because of the shoulders (I hate those shoulders!), or Bitil. I'm not a particularly big fan of Bitil because he had unarmoured limbs (He's a Makuta, for Mata Nui's sake!), a horrible hunchback neck, the swords were just plain weird, and the feet were... yuck. Not particularly stable at all. And then the torso. 

VBWj75sh.png

Aw man, come on. Tarix is the best Glatorian. Just look at his swords. There is no beating those.

My least favorite is probably Chirox. Nice mask, but very spindly and unfinished looking.

I like them all, but if I had to pick, then my two Hordika sets. I broke them apart to build some Voya Nui looking Matoran.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Aw man, come on. Tarix is the best Glatorian. Just look at his swords. There is no beating those.

My least favorite is probably Chirox. Nice mask, but very spindly and unfinished looking.

I forgot to mention the fact that his sockets gave out on me on the first day.

• Upvote 1