Battledawn

M.I.A

I was thinking of making a bzp clan on the war real time turn based strategy game battledawn. Its basically like chess, with alot more to think about. including nukes, spys, and so on. It's a turn based game. So it make take your unit three turns to attack a guy, or twenty. There are different servers, 5 earths, 4 mars, and 6 fantasy. Each has roughly 1000-1500 players. They reset each time an allience(group of players banding together) wins. There are different tick rates for each server. One tick is one turn. Some are on tick/hour, some are 6 ticks/hour. This is a somewhat slow game, so only for people who can wait it out. There's alot of different factors to winning a battle, your squads can have three different chasis of unit, such as infantry, veichle, and tank. Then theres a catagory of each of those designating which unit style you want it to be built to attack. Concussive, beam(vech) and explosive(tank). Plus there are ranges, three of them. 1, 2, 3. Its kinda complex at first, but simple when you get the hang of it. You also have a colony, your 'base'. You can build different structures like radar, metal mines, oil wells and so on. I'd like for this clan to be active. I'd lead it for now, since I've been playing for over two years. If anyone wants to join, please be active, at least once a day. Also be willing to listen. The fastest way to learn. If you still want to, leave a post. :) -Missing In Action.

missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."