Similarities, now with Bionicle!

The topic title doesn't make it very clear, but I would like to see if any Bionicle characters remind you of other characters from different media..

For example!

The Shadowed One reminds me of Jack Sparrow.

Lariska reminds me of Lara Croft.

Vezon reminds me (obviously) of the Joker and Deadpool.

Any similarities you've noticed? :)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I'd really love it if you would explain to me how The Shadowed One even remotely resembles Jack Sparrow. 

To be honest, I've never really seen any Bionicle characters to have direct comparisons to characters from other media (with the possible exception of Vezpool). I've always liked to think that everyone in Bionicle is a unique individual character in their own right. That's just my opinion, though. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Anyone else think Knowhere in Guardians of the Galaxy might have been Metru Nui?

I don't think that Knowhere was Metru Nui, but I do see a similarity between them now that you mention it.

I can kind of see a similarity between Brutaka and Starkiller from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Both were evil at some point, but came or returned back to the light and became good guys. I know that Brutaka was good at first and fell, while Starkiller was raised by Vader which made him evil. But they both redeemed themselves in the end.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Vezon to Deadpool thing is actually a real good comparison, the others... er, not so much, or at least I don't think. You can generally find similarities in anyone/anything but most characters in stories are made to be as original as possible.