Is there something wrong with birckshelf and majhost?

man774

I was trying to view some pictures in a different topic, but when I clicked on the link, it came up with a 404. I went to the websites, and it said it was down for maintenance. Does anybody else have this problem, or is it just me? The reason I'm asking is because my computer has iffy connection and has brought up the "down for maintenance" page before when it wasn't down for mainteneance.

Dang. It's been down for like a week now. Forget what I said earlier.

I'd be more confident in Brickshelf's return being sooner than later if the only bit of information wasn't just 'down for maintenance'. That's not even a full sentence for goodness sakes.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Dang. It's been down for like a week now. Forget what I said earlier.

I'd be more confident in Brickshelf's return being sooner than later if the only bit of information wasn't just 'down for maintenance'. That's not even a full sentence for goodness sakes.

I know, man! It's a little annoying when there are some pictures that you want to see, but even more annoying when you want to post something!

Man, I hope everything's okay with Brickshelf... And I hope all of the content will remain.

mindeth the cobwebs

There have been plenty of Brickshelf downtimes in the past. Don't remember how long they ever were — I just waited patiently for them to be over. If you want to avoid the inconvenience of Brickshelf downtimes, I find Flickr to be a pretty fun and reliable image hosting site.

To be honest, you're better off using Imgur or something. Doesn't Majhost have this problem frequently?

I hear Brickshelf has this problem frequently but I don't use Brickshelf. I use Majhost, and haven't noticed any decent amount of downtime til now.

Flickr's UI bugs the everloving out of me, and Imgur even more so...

To put it shortly, I like Majhost for its simplicity. They store your images, in folders and subfolders, with a few tags, and that's it.

Edited by Kayru

signature.png