Which Toa Team Do You Think is Most Powerful?

Which Toa Team would be more Power Full  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm not sure i understand exactly what you mean. could you be a little more specific?

Which Toa Team would be more Powerfull in your choice

Edited by Fang RRB

Check out our Youtube Channel

- www.youtube.com/user/randomreviewerbros -

For Bionicle Reviews:

Lego Reviews, Lego News, Gaming and lots of other stuff!!!

i'm not sure i understand exactly what you mean. could you be a little more specific?

Which Toa Team would be more Powerfull in your choice

do you mean "which Toa team do you think is the most powerful"?

Yes

Check out our Youtube Channel

- www.youtube.com/user/randomreviewerbros -

For Bionicle Reviews:

Lego Reviews, Lego News, Gaming and lots of other stuff!!!

The 08 Toa Nuva, since their elemental levels are higher than a normal Toa's and they have adaptive armor to boot. Plus, they have Kanohi Nuva masks, which are stronger than normal Kanohi, which gives them another advantage.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Toa Nuva, 2002. Remember that in 2008, even though they got the adaptive armour, they lost access to their suvas and five extra kanohi nuva powers. When they were sticking close enough to one another to share the powers, that wouldn't matter, but the team does split up an awful lot. And at those times when a toa works alone, five extra superpowers count for a lot.

Next would be the 2008 Nuva, for reasons already discussed.

Next in power would be the Toa Hagah. They were picked as the best of the best, heroes who had proved themselves across the universe and had thousands of years of experience. The Nuva may have had more power and control, but the Hagah have been pushing the limits of their abilities in many different situations for a long, long time. Their masks powers are pretty useful as well, from emulation, getting power to match whatever an opponent can throw at them to teleportation, growth for huge power and rahi control, because rahi can be found just about everywhere and have some really awesome abilities. And then on top of that even, they each had a rhotuka power as well, just adding another string to their already impressive bows.

Next would be a close call, but I'm going to say the Mahri over the Inika. The Inika had their powers intertwined with lightning, but that wouldn't always be a good thing. The difference comes in that extra little bit of experience, and in their mask powers. The Mahri powers are, in my opinion, a bit more powerful and applicable in a greater variety of situations. In particular, Hahli's masks, the elda, great mask of headaches, versus the faxon, mask of kindred. Again, rahi have an incredible range of abilities, from breathing fire and sonic blasts to camouflage, intangibility, accuracy, enhanced senses and many more. Then there's gravity, stealth, reanimation (Zombie armies anyone? Yes please!).

Next would be the Mata, just edging out the Metru. Then come the hordika, whose elemental powers were restricted to rhotuka and whose masks were inaccessible. Next to last we have the stars heroes, as there were only three of them and Gresh lacked a kanohi power, and finally, the glatorian. During thieir year, they had no elemental or mask powers, fighting only with their strength and speed. Even with that, though, none of them could beat a skrall one-on-one. Once gresh got elemental powers, he was able to blow away dozens of them at once, so the team without powers (or when only a few of them eventually got powers), they are obviously much less powerful than any fully-superpowered team.

Edited by The Lorax
  • Upvote 2

ppg2.png

Yeah, the Lorax basically summed things up pretty well. Though what about the toa Mangai/first toa team? Both teams are disbanded (or for the most part, dead) now, true, but they were still pretty experienced like the toa Hagah, and the toa Mangai had more members than most toa teams usually had (I think). Where would they fit in?

Kind of a difficult question to judge. If the question is which team has more sheer brute power and energy, then the Toa Nuva win, hands down. But if the question is supposed to consider other factors, such as which group is the most skilled or effective team, then other teams can be brought into the debate.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Yeah, the Lorax basically summed things up pretty well. Though what about the toa Mangai/first toa team? Both teams are disbanded (or for the most part, dead) now, true, but they were still pretty experienced like the toa Hagah, and the toa Mangai had more members than most toa teams usually had (I think). Where would they fit in?

Err... that's a tricky question. With other teams, it is easy to compare because they all have six members and the same elements. On top of that, not much is known about them, including most of their masks.

Lesovikk's team had 8 Toa, with one each of air, lightning, iron, fire, water, sonics, stone and gravity, while the Mangai had eleven Toa: 4 ice, two water, fire, air, stone and two more that we know nothing about. While the Mangai had more members, their lack of elemental diversity is a weakness. The best, most powerful teams have a wide range of abilities, and so can solve a wider range of problems and cover each others' weaknesses. The mangai would be wonderful in any situation involving ice, but when other powers are needed, Lesovikk's team are better equipped.

From what we do know about their masks, it's a close call. kindred, as I said above, is an awesome power, but then, when this team was active in the early MU, a lot of rahi hadn't been created yet, so the pool of powers Lesovikk had to draw on was significantly smaller than the 70-ish faxon powers available at the present time (though only available to someone who knows about every rahi in the universe). On the other hand, the Mangai's masks are pretty good too. shielding, stealth, speed and intangibility are all great mask powers.

So as to where they'd fit or even where they would rank in comparison to each other, I don't think we have enough information to say. At a tentative guess I'd say maybe Lesovikk's team over the Mangai, and both just in below the Hagah. Their extra numbers are important, but then the Hagah were given extra rhotuka powers and were hand-picked from all Toa alive at the time as the best of the best and the Nuva are, well, the Nuva. Having nearly half as much elemental energy again as anyone else and better control over that energy will do that.

ppg2.png

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Toa Nuva are the most powerful, and that Glatorian Toa are the least powerful, because they lack the mechanical parts to preserve their forms. They have less power, and it does more damage to their bodies. For example, I read on BS01 that a Glatorian Toa could perform a Nova Blast, but it would kill them. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm not sure that I'd call the army of Toa that fought that war a team, but if they were, they would certainly take the top spot.

The Toa who answered Metru Nui's call for aid weren't that city's Toa. They all had their own homes, their own teams and their own places to watch over all across the Matoran Universe.  The Toa Mangai, they were the core team who were protecting Metru Nui. The others were backup called in for some exceptional circumstances, and left the city again once those circumstances had passed, and went back to their own teams.

ppg2.png

Stars, only because of Golden Armor Tahu.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Toa Nuva are stronger by default, adding adaptive armor to them makes them even more so. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Toa Nuva have always been known as the most powerful Toa team in existence. Their raw elemental powers combined with strong masks and adaptive armor assure that they have almost no equal on the battlefield

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

In terms of sheer power, a Toa Nuva is known to outrank normal Toa. They even need to have the brunt of their elemental powers outside their body, as Nuva Symbols. So, they are definitely the most powerful team. They are also very experienced and effective together.

Tahu Mata with the Golden armour beats any Toa in terms of power though, but since the question said team that's what I voted for.

• Upvote 1

08 Toa Nuva. I'm surprised you don't have the Toa Hagah on the list. I've always viewed them as the most powerful non-Nuva team, because they were the elite servants of the Makuta, and they had Rhutoka shields and power spear abilities.

Anoroka Orokau

Oro vahka aan ai myapa

WORDS EMPOWER THE ONE THAT USES THEM

Stars, only because of Golden Armor Tahu.

Yeah excluding this I would say the Toa Nuva (2008 specifically). Any other answer would revolve around hypotheticals involving how the team works together and synergises their abilities I think. In terms of raw elemental power and what not the Nuva win.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

• 2 years later...

Toa Nuva, 2002. Remember that in 2008, even though they got the adaptive armour, they lost access to their suvas and five extra kanohi nuva powers. When they were sticking close enough to one another to share the powers, that wouldn't matter, but the team does split up an awful lot. And at those times when a toa works alone, five extra superpowers count for a lot.

Next would be the 2008 Nuva, for reasons already discussed.

Next in power would be the Toa Hagah. They were picked as the best of the best, heroes who had proved themselves across the universe and had thousands of years of experience. The Nuva may have had more power and control, but the Hagah have been pushing the limits of their abilities in many different situations for a long, long time. Their masks powers are pretty useful as well, from emulation, getting power to match whatever an opponent can throw at them to teleportation, growth for huge power and rahi control, because rahi can be found just about everywhere and have some really awesome abilities. And then on top of that even, they each had a rhotuka power as well, just adding another string to their already impressive bows.

Next would be a close call, but I'm going to say the Mahri over the Inika. The Inika had their powers intertwined with lightning, but that wouldn't always be a good thing. The difference comes in that extra little bit of experience, and in their mask powers. The Mahri powers are, in my opinion, a bit more powerful and applicable in a greater variety of situations. In particular, Hahli's masks, the elda, great mask of headaches, versus the faxon, mask of kindred. Again, rahi have an incredible range of abilities, from breathing fire and sonic blasts to camouflage, intangibility, accuracy, enhanced senses and many more. Then there's gravity, stealth, reanimation (Zombie armies anyone? Yes please!).

Next would be the Mata, just edging out the Metru. Then come the hordika, whose elemental powers were restricted to rhotuka and whose masks were inaccessible. Next to last we have the stars heroes, as there were only three of them and Gresh lacked a kanohi power, and finally, the glatorian. During thieir year, they had no elemental or mask powers, fighting only with their strength and speed. Even with that, though, none of them could beat a skrall one-on-one. Once gresh got elemental powers, he was able to blow away dozens of them at once, so the team without powers (or when only a few of them eventually got powers), they are obviously much less powerful than any fully-superpowered team.

In terms of sheer power, yes, I agree the  Toa Nuva are more powerful, but in a fight, they could easily be defeated by stealing their Nuva symbols like the Bohrok-Kal did, so I would give it to the Toa Hagah.

In terms of sheer power, yes, I agree the  Toa Nuva are more powerful, but in a fight, they could easily be defeated by stealing their Nuva symbols like the Bohrok-Kal did, so I would give it to the Toa Hagah.

Hi BrickDreamer. Please make sure to check the timestamp of the last post in a topic before you reply. The last post in this topic was made in August 2014 -- two and a half years ago! This counts as topic revival.

Topic closed.