SCT Drone 001

It's so simple yet beautiful! I used to love making MOCs like this, but they never turned out as seamlessly as yours.

The Ideas page says that I'm not allowed access, don't know if it's just me.

=)

It took a few tries to make this elegantly small. I usually build Toa which are prone to have much more beef on just about everything, so this was a challenge in and of itself.

When I submitted the idea (8/23/14), I received a notification stating that I needed to wait 3 to 5 business days before it was approved for public voting. So it should be viewable between 8/27 and 8/29

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Okay. I'll try again in a couple days. One thing I forgot to mention - basically the only con that comes to mind, is that I think it would look much better if it had one bright colour in it, maybe just the upper and lower torso (leaving the midsection grey), make it red, blue, maybe even white, etc.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Okay. I'll try again in a couple days. One thing I forgot to mention - basically the only con that comes to mind, is that I think it would look much better if it had one bright colour in it, maybe just the upper and lower torso (leaving the midsection grey), make it red, blue, maybe even white, etc.

=)

I would've added a bright color to it, but I don't have enough colored liftarms in the proper lengths. :(

I'm working on another drone right now, so I might be able to give it more color :)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!