Favorite Bionicle Song?

Banana Gunz

Ehh when I was younger I loved them all more or less, but that's mostly due to how big of a fanboy I was.

I think I can still give Crashed a listen and not twitch and vomit.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

All the songs from Mahri. Creeping and Crashed were really good and had awesome videos to go with them.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

It's not really a song, but The BIONICLE Music will always hold a special place in my heart. It's not only an epic nostalgia rush, but it's great independent from the saga.

If I had to pick a song, "Creeping in my Soul" is pretty good, but have any of you heard the Piraka Rap?

• Upvote 4

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned "Hero" from the Bionicle music video back in 2005. I must've watched that video at least 50 times back in the day. I still really like it, though I can't point to why.

Don't worry, you're not alone. That song is just plain epic. I'm also a big fan of gravity hurts and crashed.

I can't say all the Bionicle songs were the best, but I think people are too critical of music, some honestly were fine songs.

Gravity Hurts. It's a great song, but I can't find it on iTunes.

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

The old Hero song.

Several soundtracks from Bionicle The Game and Bionicle Heroes. 'Meh' games at best, but oh boy the music was goood.

Creeping in My Soul, Closer to the Truth.

Piraka Rap will hold a special ace in my heart. Like a rabid, crazy dog with one leg you just can't help but adore.

And other stuff I can't remember.

As I've said below, Mask of Light trailer music FTW. The orginal Mata Nui theme was also cool. :)

Not a fan of the songs with words much. (Never a big fan of those anyway.)

Gravity Hurts. It's a great song, but I can't find it on iTunes.

I don't know if this helps, but all the songs of Bionicle can be found here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/6099-theskeletonman939s-soundtrack-emporium/

Gravity Hurts would be under the "The Music of Bionicle". 

I think the BMP should have them as well - they were downloadable MP3s off Bionicle.com for a long time. :shrugs:

I used to listen to "Gravity Hurts" over and over and over again. It was my favorite song, as well as one of my favorite songs in general. Now, I'm not as much a fan of most Bionicle music as I used to be. Although I am a sucker for some the MoL (the movie) music. =P

-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

For songs with lyrics, probably Face Me.  If I'm allowed to include, say, online game stuff, the end theme from the original MNOLG.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Templar Studios had some great music.  So did the console games, for that matter.  Never got tired of the 03 game's main theme, even if the game itself was of rather debatable quality.

Edited by Endless Sea (still alive)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Well, seeing as I bought all the Cryoshrll music that was used in BIONICLE... All of them, although G.H. Gives a special feeling of the toa's unity of purpose, and the fact that they prepared to fight unimaginable evil.

(Also, whatever the first song I hear in BIO 2015 will probably be, too.)

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

Anything from the MNOG soundtrack because yESSSSSS NOSTALGIA, but especially the epic fighting music from when the Toa faced down against Makuta. And I've always liked "Closer to the Truth".

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Can Move Along really be considered a BIONICLE song, though? It was used in some promotions, sure, but it wasn't written with the theme in mind.

Well, considering I have several friends who associate the song with Bionicle and nothing else, I think it very well can be despite the fact that it wasn't written with that intent. I don't think Crashed was written FOR Bionicle either.

Edited by IXRollOutIX